• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DXM Thread (archive start - 12-13-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i smoked quite alot of weed and did 600mg of dxm once, just ko'd and woke up hrs later not buzzing at all HAHA, what a waste. i think that was because i smoked quite a bit of weed, like, 3 bowls.. but yeah, havnt done it in a while now, ill try 1200mg again in powder form, if thats no good i guess i just wont bother anymore.

I'm coming down off a 650mg dose right now, just smoking some buddah, but 1200mg, that's getting into the 4th plateau, be careful. Make sure your prepared for that shit.

i am! its just fucking not doing it for me, its not powerful enough in my opinion, oh and btw, everytime ive done it, including the 1000-1200mg dose, it was on an empty stomach, so i dont see any reason why its not getting me to where i want it too..

*this is just me and could be very different to you*

Last edited:
I think you need to relax. You can't expect to have the perfect trip every time. Wait a while and your trip will be much better.

i do, i usually just lie on my bed listening to music, but yeah if i dont fully trip this time, i wont bother trying to hit 4th platue, ill just stick to 600mg doses :\

Last edited:
I wish I wouldn've had money for another bottle but it's ok, I'm not greedy. I'm gonna do a few more 600-700mg doses before I do 900mg, which for me, should be a high 3rd.

so wait youve done 600mg before? dude just jump to 1200, seriously, it wasnt THAT much more intense tbh, just dont vomit lol, i just went 300-400 for fist time, 600-700 for 2nd, 600 again then 1200mg, i THINK tahts the order.. but yeah just jump up a bit more, 100mg, pfft thats not very much..

Last edited:
well, I've done a shitload of 300mg-400mg trips, and about 7 or 8 650mg-700mg trips. I'm definately gonna go to 9 before goin right to 12, I haven't *really* had a high 3rd plateau trip. I'm REALLY not trying to ruin DXM for myself, which I'll do if I take it too fast.

well dude answer this: why NOT do a 1200mg trip? whats there to lose? trip harder? isnt that the point in working your way up, hence your wanting to trip more each time? honestly, go for it.

*this is dangerous, dont attempt if your not an experienced dxm user, work your way up*

Last edited:
Exactly, I'm working my way up, but going from 750mg(which is my highest dose) to 1200mg, is a big fucking step. Your asking me to go from the second plateau directly into the fourth. No one should do that IMO.

There is a lot to lose by going straight to 1200mg, besides the obvious and very real danger of such a high dose there is also the fact that there is a lot of interesting stuff that happens on a high third plateau, if your not used to it you will prob just pass out at 1200mg. I personally only dose 1200mg because its two bottles - if I don't then I've just got a fraction of a bottle sitting there going to waste, but besides that rather trivial issue 900mg is fun recreational, easier to walk around and do stuff.

You have to remember moonyham that you have an abnormally large tolerance to DXM - most people can hit 4th with less than 1000mg and therefore doses higher than that are particularly dangerous.

Before i had contacts that could get me stuff like cid, rolls, shrooms and other delightful drugs i fooled around with dxm. I used to do it on a weekly basis and regret it. I feel it has affected me in a bad way and was not worth doing. Apart from that i cant swallow those disgusting pills anymore. The taste makes me want to throw up, even thinking about it bothers me :(

delta_9:
You need to be measuring doses of DXM in mg/kg of body weight. A third plateau dose for me would schiz out a lot of people into scary fourth plateau territory. Read the DXM FAQ and check out the suggested dosages in mg/kg for each plateau.
----

pemde:
I'm starting to get that way with the taste of Agent Lemon. It's -so- fucking bitter. I just can't seem to shake the taste of it. :p I've always felt a little out of it the next day, but I haven't experienced any unusual long-term side effects. I limit myself to only tripping on DXM once every 2-3 months.
----

As a general observation, my favorite place to be is in the high third plateau range. The hallucinations I tend to have are some of the most visionary, spiritual, and awe inspiring I've ever experienced on anything. In my usual 3rd Plateau dosage range I can close my eyes and have brief (10-20 minute) dissociative OOB experiences, during some of which I have been what I can only describe as a free-floating consciousness, devoid of ego or physical representation. Upon "coming back to myself," I have the beautiful feeling of regaining knowledge of who I am, where I am, and what I have done in life, and it's just an incredibly spiritual experience.

I have a lot of respect for DXM, so it troubles me to see people getting potentially bad advice. Figure out doses in mg/kg, don't do it too often, and respect it. It's a serious dissociative in higher doses, and definitely not something you want to fuck with and just double your dosage on a lark.

i could dicksize for ages with robo, but i will say there are at least a dozen reasons not to push the 720mg benchmark, tolerance being the first. once youve tripped on over a gram it wil take you ages to get your tolerance back down.
RESPECT THE ROBO.

This is coming from someone who's done robo tripped hundreds of times.

oh and as combos go:
dxm+weed= fucking great
dxm+alcohol= fucking sloshed/dead
dxm+shrooms = fucking trippy
dxm+mdma= ow. stop it. ow. aaaah!!
dxm+lsd = ooh. trippy.
dxm+meth/coke= dont even consider this for a second. seriously.
dxm+heroin= good, but, oh the hangover
dxm+N20= goodbye universe; its been nice knowing ya
dxm+delsym, which is essentially just DXO is a suspened release form= and youl be foggy/dazed/confused for days

The guy giving advice to jump straight from 600mg to 1200mg is misinforming you terribly. He says that 100mg difference is nothing? Uh...WRONG. DXM plateaus are very, very different from one to the next. Third plateau is not just a stronger second plateau. Its a different drug entirely after about 750 mg, believe me.

If you go from 600mg straight to 1200mg you have a good chance of winding up in the hospital.

The fact is, even 900 mg of DXM, taken all at once, is way too intense for most people, including me. Go up gradually, in 100 mg increments.

You'll come back and thank me, guaranteed.

Obyron said:
delta_9:
You need to be measuring doses of DXM in mg/kg of body weight. A third plateau dose for me would schiz out a lot of people into scary fourth plateau territory. Read the DXM FAQ and check out the suggested dosages in mg/kg for each plateau.
----

pemde:
I'm starting to get that way with the taste of Agent Lemon. It's -so- fucking bitter. I just can't seem to shake the taste of it. :p I've always felt a little out of it the next day, but I haven't experienced any unusual long-term side effects. I limit myself to only tripping on DXM once every 2-3 months.
I'm fine, I know how to properly measure doses, I already know too much about DXM for my own good :p. If you don't like the taste of agent lemon(I don't think any human being could) then why not make lemon drops, that's what I started going recently.

Last edited:
delta_9 said:
I'm fine, I know how to properly measure doses, I already know too much about DXM for my own good :p. If you don't like the taste of agent lemon(I don't any human being could) then why not make lemon drops, that's what I started going recently.

Just making sure. :) Sorry if I sounded condescending. Seeing bad advice turns me into a nazi.

I haven't had any luck finding supplements around here (in the middle of nowhere) that are contained in gelcaps I can actually take apart, which seems crazy. Everything in the local stores seems to be caplets, and I've yet to have a chance to head to GNC. Until I get off my ass and find some fillable capsules, I'll just have to deal with the ultra-bitter taste of Agent Lemon.

synchrojet said:
The guy giving advice to jump straight from 600mg to 1200mg is misinforming you terribly. He says that 100mg difference is nothing? Uh...WRONG. DXM plateaus are very, very different from one to the next. Third plateau is not just a stronger second plateau. Its a different drug entirely after about 750 mg, believe me.

If you go from 600mg straight to 1200mg you have a good chance of winding up in the hospital.

The fact is, even 900 mg of DXM, taken all at once, is way too intense for most people, including me. Go up gradually, in 100 mg increments.

You'll come back and thank me, guaranteed.

haha guess im lucky then :S ill change my post to *this is just me and could be very different to you* but yeah i didnt really think dxm was very powerful, like seriously its pretty.. weak, oh, btw people, how long does it take tolerance to go away, i wanna do 1200 WITH no/almost no tolerance..

Status
Not open for further replies.