• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Bluelight Weekly Photography Contest Round 267: Movie Title

Max Power

Bluelight Crew
Inspired by a Movie Title (suggested by keaton)
RULES

1. Any photograph or variation of a photograph which has been previously submitted for one of the contest rounds cannot be used in subsequent rounds of the contest.
2. Photographs must be your original work and that has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that you are the sole copyright owner of.
2a. No submitting pictures for other people, for friends, etc. Your OWN work, very simple.
3. Only one photograph may be entered per contest.
4. All photographs must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders
5. Photographs must be no wider than 700 and no higher than 700 pixels.
Free resizing software - Irfanview.
6. Deadline for entries is 12am Eastern (5am GMT) on the posted deadline date.
7. Voting ends at 12am Eastern (5am GMT) on the posted end date.
8. 8. Post your images in the appropriate thread in the form of an image, not a link to click on. To insert an image, use this code (for example):
[IMG]http://www.imagesite.com/photo69.jpg[/IMG]

9. Don't be a dummy and vote for your own photo, try and make it fun.
Be reminded that this is a photo contest and so images which have been heavily manipulated through an image editing software will not be accepted. To put everyone on a level playing field, editing should be restricted to cropping and resizing.
Images which are not relevant to the week's theme will be automatically removed.
If you have a problem with another contestant's entry adhering to the contest guidelines, please PM the forum moderators. Do not try to begin a debate about the issue within the contest submission or poll thread! There will be zero tolerance towards any attempts to devolve a contest thread into a bash-fest or witch hunt.

We will pick the next theme and post it the night a contest ends for the next round so people have a full 7 days to take pictures and submit them. After all the entries have been posted, a poll will be added on the last night, so people can vote. Voting will take place from midnight to midnight over the following 3 days (12am Sunday - 12am Wednesday).
Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link only to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
Thank you and have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------

Next: Desire (suggested by skillz~4~thrillz)
Followed by: Salience (suggested by jamshyd)
Then: Trees (suggested by scubagirl200)

Bambi. =D

nw0nja.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shoot! I love this week's theme!!! I better get off my lazy ass, this one could be so fuckin' rad.

Also, D n A... awwwwwww omgz... so precious!

God damn me for forgetting!!! D n A... wonderful entry! Congrats on the win... and DAMN IT!

^enter anyways! I want to see. Your photos are amazing.

^enter anyways! I want to see. Your photos are amazing.

Thaaaanks! I don't have anything specific lined up at the moment, though. I figured I could go through some of my photos and find one that fit the theme. I better get lookin!

Care, that's a fine shot!

K... I went with a more literal interpretation of... BATMAN!!!

DSC_0227.jpg

I didn't even enter into my own round -___- Fail.

31197_109477812429440_100001016640260_62538_2265679_n.jpg

Friday Night Lights

Crop job sucks but this is a scan.

That's what I thought. I just never saw a polling thread and people kept posting pictures so I wasn't sure. :)

I take it I can still use my Batman photo in a later competition if so desired then? ;)

I'd be all for it. I mean... it's not like I don't have any ammunition for that battle! :)