• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The dark web: Guns and drugs for sale on the internet's secret black market

lol there is always a picture of some person in the dark

He has the lights off when hes on the computer, he must be a nasty fellow!

well hes eyes are going to be fucked within a few years then!
Lol....

And it's a Lenovo! He's really up to something! Any sensible, well-meaning person would have a much more stylish machine.
Also, scary stylized strings of binary are scary! Binary is nigh incomprehensible, and only used by experts, so it's absolutely petrifying!
There's bad things going on here!!!

Hah. News reporters. They can't understand or communicate what the subject material is about, so they put some scary, unrelated pictures in to tell people what they should feel.

Personally I can only enjoy drugs that have a bodycount attached to them. The best is when I get to clean the blood off the packaging.

i dont care topay ridiculously inflated prices, so i refuse to use any of those dark web sites.
everything costs far too much on them.

Seems like a bunch of these articles are popping up...

Internet-ban propaganda, anyone?

false flag hack attack will soon come so they can steal our internet rights in exchange for our "Safety" so many articles about stuff like this just reaks false flag

A lot of the prices are more expensive, but a lot of the time the product is at a significantly higher purity which in turn actually makes it cheaper.

in other news drugs are sold over the phone and shipped in the mail.

thus all phone calls and packages must be inspected to insure they are drug free.

Lol reminds of a drug inc. episode, "Kids today don't buy their drugs on the corner, but VIA TEXT MESSAGE :0!!!1!!!1!"

LSDMDMA&10302383 said:
i dont care topay ridiculously inflated prices, so i refuse to use any of those dark web sites.
everything costs far too much on them.

I find often that about 50% of the stuff on them websites is actaully alot cheaper than on the streets, whilst there is stuff that is alot more expensive.

I think that us talking about this, is giving ammo towards those who want to heavily regulate the internet. I don't know about you, but I like my internet; it keeps me, well, ok not sane, persay, but entertained. If they take away my digital realms, I'm going analog on their asses.

This. I'd also prefer that some things go unmentioned / unnoticed. No need to air out the laundry when there's a dryer inside..

but havent they not been going after this site for along time because i know a couple ppl who have signed for shit and then got busted in the past couple of years actually.. and i remember them saying they had shit under control so i agree with whoever said its probably the beginings of a false flag attack on our freedom to use the internet