• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Curious about something....

madog11

Bluelighter
I am really curious about how it is possible to plug opiates with the opiate induced constipation going on? I don't think I could do it due to how messed up my digestive system is, doesn't it just make it worse or give you abdominal pains.

Not everyone suffers from opioid induced constipation to the same level. If you do have some dried shit filling your rectum then there would indeed be problems trying to plug liquids as they would get stuck in the fecal matter. The part of the rectum where you want the drug to be absorbed is quite close to the anus though, so the state of the whole bowel isn't that important.

plugged.jpg

Anything above the shaded part doesn't avoid first pass metabolism in the liver.

This thread has a ton of info about all of this.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/176-Global-HR-Workshop

doesn't it just make it worse or give you abdominal pains.
It's just a small amount of water just past the anus, no real effects on abdominal pain or anything like that other than you are taking more opioids (compounding constipation) and long term chronic administration in this manner can cause irritation of the mucus membranes where the liquid comes in contact with them.