• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is cathinone?

pppllluuurrr

Greenlighter
my lion recieved an unknown RC as a free sample and it tested positive with cathinone is that illegal?

What? What are you giving your lion RCs? We don't allow drug testing questions here, and without knowing where you are (yes we know its you) how could we tell you if it is illegal or not?

We don't allow discussion about giving animals drugs here. We don't allow SWIMming, or parotting, or lioning, or whatever it is people want to do to avoid incrimination. It doesn't work up and won't protect you at all, just making posts annoying and hard to read. :)

Cathinone is Schedule I in the US.

@Your question below: It's possible it was a cathinone derivative, rather than cathinone itself, for example Mephedrone, Methylone, etc - but we don't allow drug ID questions here so we can't tell you what it could be. Cathinone is a stimulant.

and i want to know what cathinone is aswell? it makes me feel like im on mdma and coke

Yes cathinone is a Schedule I substance in the United States.

We don't allow drug testing or "my lion", "SWIM", etc I encourage you to read the PD guidelines and Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)....attempting to hide your usage of drugs with such terms only makes your posts hard to read.

Cathinone is a stimulant drug similar to the amphetamines.

PD -> Other Drugs.

Feel free to continue discussion here. It's up to the OD mods if this thread remains open of course :)