• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is it possible for MDMA peak to last 90 minutes?

michael_1992

Bluelighter
Ok, I was sold what was supposed to be Molly. It was sold in capsules with white powder. It tasted extremely bitter. Just like mdma should taste. I took 1 at first , and i experienced a good come on, some mild psychedelic effects. sexual desire was very much increased, felt like pouring my heart out to random people, felt very good. Then before 90 minutes were up, i felt that i didnt really reach a peak (sounds like what ive heard about methylone). At this point i pretty much acted normal. So i took another one, i was basically "floored" and very overheated and sweaty and took off all my clothes and turned the Air Conditioner on full blast. bodily sensations felt VERY good. there was a lot of empathy and love for the entire world. at this point, i realized that i should
stay in bed rather than wander campus, i felt so euphoric , etc. for a good 90 minutes- 2 hours. This was definetely a peak that made me go WOW.

Then again the next week i did it again. this time the first pill again lasted 90 minutes. It was strangely followed by intense anxiety. I felt less empathy than before , possible because of the fact that i did not wait nearly long enough for serotonin to replenish (it was 6 days after the first experience).Then i took a second pill. The second pill had me absolutely floored on the bed for 90 minutes. At first the anxiety increased because i was getting very overheated and heart was racing, i got paranoid i might die. i literally poured water on my pillow. within minutes however, the anxiety was replaced by an
amazing warm stimulating bliss . I actually felt overstimulated by all the sensations going through my body, it felt so good, yet so overwhelming.felt almost as good as a 90 minute orgasm. and i just had a strong urge to hug and love any girl that went through my mind. I also
experienced tracers. It was clearly psychedelic. Though not nearly to the degree of an entheogen (spiritual psychedelic with lots of insight: shrooms, etc). But definite visuals. I then went to eat dinner after the peak.

After both experiences, i felt POSITIVE that this must be the real thing. it was amazing. better than any drug i have tried before in terms of euphoria.
These are my first time trying "molly"

But now i realize that it may have been an RC. i have never tried an RC before either, but from what i read on erowid, mdma peak should last 4 hours.

I realize that pill testing is the only way to determine if it contains mdma. I also realize that nobody on this site could tell me from the above effects,
exactly what it was that I took . I am not looking for an identification of what i took, that would be impossible without a pill tester (which can only be
bought online).

All i am asking is this: can mdma only peak for 90 minutes in a first time user?

One more thing:
i was told it was 0.3 grams per capsule (yea right) of pure mdma. i highly doubt this, because id be off the charts according to erowids
dose chart if i took 2. but then again, it could have been cut with something inactive, or had impurities in the synthesis.

Last edited: