• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexedrine questions

showcase

Greenlighter
So ive stumbbled upon a few 15mg dexedrine spansules. Ive never taken dex before, or any amphetamine other than MDMA. I have a fairly decent mdma tolernace since i ive been using about once every 2 weeks for the last 2 months. Im just wondering what to expect from eating one of these? euphoric at all? is it too much or too little for a bigger dose? thanx!

First off the spansule are extended release, not very good for recreational purpose. You might wanna crush the beads carefully to a fine powder.

Since you never tried amphetamine I'd suggest to try 5mg first, see what happens, you shouldn't feel much, just more awake maybe. If on the other hand you feel shaky and uncomfortable, racing heart, anxiety, amps are not for you.
If the 5mg test is ok, 20mg crushed and dissolved in water with no tolerance should bring you to a nice place, but don't expect anything like MDMA. Also it's possible that if you usef MDMA frequently you'll feel more stimulation than euphoria.
I'd strongly suggest not to go over 40mg in one session, or you are in for insomnia, racing heart, anxiety and other unpleasant side effects.

I always found extended release formulations to be just fine for a recreational purpose and I actually preferred them over immediate release formulations. If you want to get really really high for a really short time and then crash really really hard, just do some coke.

But yeah, just start small and work your way up. 15 mg dextroamphetamine is a relatively low dose, it's about the equivalent of 20 mg of Adderall, which isn't that much. Start with half of one maybe and go from there.

I've always found dextroamphetamine (dexedrine) to be extremely euphoric. It lacks the body load associated with adderall (racemix of amphetamine salts), and by the end of the day I can usually sleep. It's always best to start low to see how you react to the stuff, so consider that when dosing.

But yeah, the answer to your question is yes. Dextroamphetamine is an extremely popular stimulant.

Yeah Dextroamphetamine is really euphoric IMO, but it's more subtle than MDMA. 15mg is a good dose to start off on

I too found the 15 mg spansules to be extreme euphoric and recreational.

Only problem is I need a benzo to sleep at night.. And those two dont make for a nice habit in the long run lol

Yeah that's definately true. But if I make sure not to take amphetamines after 5pm, I find I don't have a problem sleeping. And if I do, benadryl is usually enough to put me down. Dextroamphetamine is no where near as tweaky as stims like MDPV, which is one of its pros.

Indeed. XR Dexedrine/Dexedrine Spansules are quite smooth, although I do recommend taking them in the morning if you want to be able to sleep in the evening...