• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone gummy pill?

guitarguerilla

Greenlighter
Yesterday I bought some suboxone from a buddy, and to my suprise they were in a gummy form, kinda like a purple square gummy bear. Have u guys ever seen these before? He said they need to be refigerated? I can't find anything about them on the web, and was hoping someone could give me some info.

Yesterday I bought some suboxone from a buddy, and to my suprise they were in a gummy form, kinda like a purple square gummy bear. Have u guys ever seen these before? He said they need to be refigerated? I can't find anything about them on the web, and was hoping someone could give me some info.

Ive never heard of a "gummy bear suboxone". Their are strips and their are pills. I hate to say it man, but the best thing you can hope for is that the gummy bear tastes good because I really doubt it will get you high.

The only drug I've heard of coming in a form like that is dried LSD jello squares. It is also a fragile molecule, which might explain the refrigeration? Just speculating here.

Dude, your connect beat you. I hope I'm wrong, believe me, but I think I would have heard or read something about them by now. And if he did beat you, that obviously means he doesn't respect you, just wants your money, so I wouldn't ever talk to him again. He'll probably give you a line like he didn't know, bla bla. Don't deal with this guy anymore, because if he'll do it once, he'll continue to make a joke out of you and your money. Good luck.

Yeah you got ripped off. There's no suboxone gummy pill.

Apperently there is one its called a trouche?

I didn't buy them to get high, I just wanted a few to get me through w/d, and they taste just like the pill. They seem to be working so far.thx th everyone that replied.

My old sub doc told me about these, but I thought they weren't going to be released until march 2012, it seems no one else know's about these at all. Does anyone not have any more info? :(

Shit we obviously underestimated this guy then.

Dude, you got a killer hookup!

That is so fucking weird. I mean then again they make fentanyl lollipops, but it sounds like these are high dosage too. Isincere atone these becoming popular, since a gummy bear is probably one of the only things addicts will not attempt to melt down and shoot.

HI I just found out about this "gummy bear" suboxone too! Its basically compounded/made by a pharmacy and its $2.50 per 8mg suboxone vs $9.00! Luckily I live in Florida and I'm going to a pharmacy in Ft Myers tomorrow to have them "compound" my script for me. Once word of this gets out people are gonna save soooooo much $$$ that I bet Big pharma is gonna have a heart attack! lol Spread the word this will save so many people so much $. Oh yea its called a "Trouch" gummy something like that. I just off the phone with pharmacy and they said its EXACTLY the same drug and you keep it in fridge. Someone hit me back if you have experience with these gummys!!! Happy bup day

Whoa, never heard of this! At first I was going to second guess what you really received from your buddy, but now I am interested in learning more about this new thing. I just thought there was Suboxone films or pills. Very interesting.

These are indeed legit suboxone. I have a friend who gets them, his pharmacy compounds them on site.

They are a square, slightly larger then a Starburst candy, and 8mg. Comes in cherry, grape, and watermelon. I keep mine in the refrigerator when I have some, as they are almost the constancy of wax, and do melt easily.

Having tried all the styles of suboxone, (strips, tablets, & these), I find that the compounded ones work the best imo. the BA% seems to be very high.

I'm also in Florida, which i find interesting, as I can't imagine many pharmacy's are doing this...

These are indeed legit suboxone. I have a friend who gets them, his pharmacy compounds them on site.

They are a square, slightly larger then a Starburst candy, and 8mg. Comes in cherry, grape, and watermelon. I keep mine in the refrigerator when I have some, as they are almost the constancy of wax, and do melt easily.

Having tried all the styles of suboxone, (strips, tablets, & these), I find that the compounded ones work the best imo. the BA% seems to be very high.

I'm also in Florida, which i find interesting, as I can't imagine many pharmacy's are doing this...

I'd get the watermellon ;)

I bet these things taste better than the strips and the tablets. I really hate the taste of the strips :( I'm thankful for my Suboxone, don't get me wrong, I just cannot stand that awful taste. I'm definitely going to ask about these during my next appointment, although I have yet to even hear about them in my region.

I'm glad to hear about this!

I am on the pill form, I do not care for the strips as much. But these gummies seem awesome!

I bet someone will try to melt it down and shoot it anyway haha.

I bet someone will post a thread on here asking how they should prepare these gummies for an IV or I'M shot in the near future, when these things make their rounds and become available in more places.

I bet someone will post a thread on here asking how they should prepare these gummies for an IV or I'M shot in the near future, when these things make their rounds and become available in more places.

The Captain will then have to introduce that poor soul to micron filters, and hope their brain can handle the idea that they will NEED a micron filter to make something so un-safe sounding anywhere close to "safe" for shooting purposes. :|