The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved to providence and was wondering how shit is out here, have been goin back to boston to cop

Ha! I feel ya man...you get used to that good dope for a few weeks and you think.."wow, things are gonna be alright for awhile!" then boom! garbage everywhere!

Well, if that doesn't describe the dope scene in MA to a tee. There was a point well over a year ago when product was consistently good. It seems like it wasn't until my main connect got picked up and then court ordered to take drug rehabilitation classes (he's a slick kid and made himself out to be a user, not a distributor, as to avoid doing time), that stuff started falling off. But not even that is true because the person he referred me to is now my main guy, and when we started doing business, this kids stuff was the best in MA, at least by my standards.

Of course, come autumn, and that huge bust in Chelsea, shit started getting all fucked up and product got spotty on all fronts. It's been off and on ever since October at least.

Of course, I usually had 4-5 dealers after using for 10+ years, and usually one of them would at least have DECENT shit....but sometimes not! Sometimes, literally EVERYBODYS shit will be garbage! It just happens! sucks man!

Exactly. I have multiple connects due to using for as long as I have and while it is crucial to have as many connects as possible, it's true that sometimes it's all garbage across the board. Having multiple connects is essential if you have a habit though. If you need it every day to stay right and your main people are missing in action or the product is bunk, you can just try someone else. I never have the problem of not being able to cop, but I do run into some problems trying to find that perfect dope which is going to get the job done.

Edit: Yeah, the other that sucks....even if you do have 4-5 dealers to call.....how do figure out which one has the good shit? You gotta get on touch with other customers to find out! that sucks too, you spend 100 with one guy that has garbage only to find out you could have called the other guy that had the good shit! What a pain in the ass!

Bingo.

^Yeah man, once you have that big habit goin, getting good shit becomes a necessity to survive! Nothing sucks worse than dope that won't even keep you well!

Everybody blames the dealers for stepping on it, but I know from seeing it up close that a lot of time these guys are getting weak product from further up the chain....Sometimes, the fingers themselves are garbage....

The mid level dealers do the same thing we do....They have 4-5 people that they can call for weight and they try to get the best shit possible for their customers....if theyre good dealers anyway! you have to stay on top of it to make money...

If I get somebody news number and call them and their shit sucks or is skimpy, I usually give them 2 chances and if it doesnt improve, I don't bother calling them ever again...

A lot of times, I'd find out about a dealer that had good shit that I didn't know and had to find an in to get their number.....Any good dealer thats consistent will have a ton of customers in no time, so a lot of the time they don't wanna even bother with taking on new customers, but when you have the best shit in town, skys the limit to how much money you can make, so a lot of these guys bite off way more than they can chew and end up getting busted....It usually all starts when they give you multiple numbers to call and take on partners....When it starts getting really crazy where everybody in town is going nuts for one guys dope, its usually just a matter of time before they get grabbed....and if thats who youve been going to, that blows.....

^Yeah man, I wasted my fair share of time chasing dope up that way!

Hi everyone, I recently moved to ma from northern cali. I never really messed with dope much out there since I had good pharm connects n a decent script, but in mass its much harder to get anything from a Dr. so anyway iv been doing quite a bit of dope instead of the crazy overpiced oxys which is all I can find... The dope I get I have to have my girl go thru someone else to get and I'm not into that.. i like to be in control of my own hit, mostly so if it goes bad I don't have to blame my girl...anyway, I don't know anybody here as far as dope connects. I know its around because i walk anywhere in wareham n I see used rigs everywhere... So anyone got ant suggestions on how to meet peeps? Iv been going to meetings(and I feel like a scumbag going to them in the.hopes ill meet a connect..its also a better way to spend a day withdrawing then laying in bed hating everything) Anyone wanna email me n hang out? lol ill buy u some too... Yay first post

Was just presently surprised by nearly a grand in the mail. Needless to say i will be having a good afternoon %)

Was just presently surprised by nearly a grand in the mail. Needless to say i will be having a good afternoon %)

No doubt. thas wassup. Me n my girl got both ours early n we went thru more then 2 thou in like 5 days, so you should save some of it, or spend it somewhat slowly, otherwise you gain to much momentum and will do half ur remaining stash on the 4th day ya kno? .. I aint saying u dont no how to play ur own game. I just know what i did no more then 2 weeks ago....and im sittin here sweatin wishing i had like a half gram from one of the 4 i did that day.... since i cant find any. the one source i have is my fiance's friends friend. so theres always good chances one of them is gonna flake, or pinch, or take forever. and the friend is trying to get clean so its pretty much a dried up connect....
Nothing worse then sitting here with rigs and cash and knowing its everywhere but not being able to get it... I mean like i said b4 i see used rigs, orange caps, spoons etc in abundance on the sides of dam near every road i walk in wareham

Last edited:
Look for the puerto rican neighborhoods, ask shady looking obvious junkies at downtown parks and bus-stations....All you really have to do is say "whats up?" and theyll know....

Hah I'm in Worcester with the same issue. I swear it's worse when you know it's fuckin everywhere.

Street-copping would be an option if the weather was warmer, but arthritis kicks my ass during the winter. Even with a kickboxing background, if some ass tried pulling something shady, it's hard for me to move well.

Never copped around here either, usually just in FL. Anybody know how shit's packaged around here? Any specific color / type?

Never copped around here either, usually just in FL. Anybody know how shit's packaged around here? Any specific color / type?

First, let me say that BlueHues is correct again, when he tells you to look for the Puerto Ricans. What is the one thing my dealers have in common aside from the product they sell?

They're all Ricans.

I'm in eastern MA, so I never cop in the western part of the state, like Worcester. As far as around my area, they put it in the corner of sandwich baggies and tie them up real tight. They wind up looking like little marbles.

Back around 2007/2008, one of my close friends got a connect out in Fitchburg and he was the type that would get orders from his people in advance, and then he'd make his rounds in the morning up until early afternoon and then he'd go back home. It was the same thing though, sandwich baggies. That guy had really great dope too, I wish I still had his number, if he's even still in the game...

^Yeah it sounds like its the same for most of southern New england.....I mean, I don't really know Worcester so well so I don't know how it's laid out...I went to a great rave there 18 years ago, and knew a few girls that went to holy Cross in my younger days but that's about it....I know it MUST be there because it's basically in every city in Mass, and thats the second biggest one....

I'd just say, look for the neighborhoods with old 3-4 story tenements and bars and stores with Spanish names...It's pretty much a no-brainer that's where it will be....Even if it's not open air...somebody not even in the game might call somebody for you if you're straight up with 'em....the Puerto Ricans are actually really cool to deal with most of the time in my experience...As long as you don't act nervous and you're friendly to 'em, they'll take care of you....Just remember to throw 'em at least 5 bucks or a little something if they go out of there way. You may have to go through somebody for a while, but in the hood, they'd be much more likely to bring you straight to the guy and let you deal with him than if you went through a "white dope-fiend" middle man....They never wanna give you the connect because they wanna make free dope by middle manning you!

I supported my dope habit for years this way, and rarely resorted to thievery....I didn't burn people or really even tax the dope that much....I just brought the dealers I went through so much business that they gave me free grams and charged me 10 dollars less than the standard price...

NSFW:
imageuec.jpg

Double tied in sandwich bag corners. I've described them as looking like little marbles, too.

Yea that doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure each crew or whatever has their own slight variations such as overall size and knot tightness/size, but the general idea of the double sandwich bag corners remains a constant.

If I go thru the same connect for a while, I start to get used to the way that individual packages their shit. I can tell whoever did the ones in my pic hasn't done this for my dude before. They look a little rushed.

Last edited:
^^yea ive always fancied the northeast having nice packaging what with the stamp bags in NY,NJ,Philly and the vials in B-more

looks like dope around here the way its packaged only diff is its not tar, even capsules look more official then tiny tied off bags imo

but then again, who cares what it comes in if its good its good

but i miss the old stamp thread, all the nice little neat bags with different logos, to me it had the novelty of a good pressed E pill or something like that

NSFW:
imageuec.jpg

Double tied in sandwich bag corners. I've described them as looking like little marbles, too.

Yeah, that's pretty much what it's come to in New England, not exactly the most exciting packaging! since those are next to the penny and I can see the size, they look more like halfs to me, but they could just be tied really tight, IDK...are they halfs or Gs...most of the guys I dealt with, it was a gram WITH the bag.....so more like .85

And even the stamp bags in New england arent really "stamp bags" most of the time anymore....the bundles my friend was getting for me while I was back home were the most boring blue bags that everyone's ever seen! Blank, and not even folded individually, It's like somebody just took 10 bags stacked them on top of each other, folded them all at once and put a rubber band around it!

The stuff I cold copped in Bridgeport Conn a few weeks back was blank white bags....I havent seen white bags in awhile...The dope was what I'd call above average and the bags were individually folded....but the price for one bundle was 2/3s of what I'm used to getting bricks for in providence and the bags were about twice as big, so you do the conversion there, pretty much twice as much....Of course, I can't expect dope that I buy at almost midnoght in a strange town to really indicate what it's like there for people who are actually hooked in.....

I do know that in Providence, a few people were supposedly caught with JUST empty unstamped stamp bags and charged, and thats supposedly why it's in the corner bags now, but IDK....

I've gotten very used to the packaging around here and have even grown to like it. It's obviously not as nice as having stamps, but I think it's better than coming in capsules or foil and the like. They're easy to carry and easy to conceal in your mouth if the situation ever arises. I can see how people from other parts of the country would think that these seem unprofessional, but that's how all the legit operations around here run their shit when it comes to small amounts and anything else that isn't considered buying in 'bulk'.

I would honestly be hesitant to buy dope from anyone around here is it wasn't packaged like that.

Last edited:
No, I here ya dude! Most of the dope I've done for the last 5 years has been packaged that way. That's how coke comes! I don't think packaging is an indication of quality or professionalism....It is much more efficient and easy to conceal.....I would have gotten busted 10+ times in the few years if it wasn't for those plastic corners.......that being said, the stamp bags are more fun in a way! Which means nothing, but hey!

That's not a New England thing, that's just specifically a Boston area/ eastern mass and RI thing. CT and western mass still get bundles. I've only got dope packaged that way on two occasions ever.

That is most definitely how coke comes though. I had one dealer that used to sell it in little ziplocks but I always thought it was weird. Convenient, but weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.