The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually never close the roads, but it was bad enough that a lot of people would get stuck and end up abandoning cars, I think it was justified.....I used to plow snow here in New England, and a few years ago my plow truck kept getting stuck while I was plowing....2 years ago was bad....Overall the last 5 years was bad.....I left at lunchtime once while working to go to Providence and cop, and it started snowing so hard, it took 2 hours to get back from lunch, I had to plow as soon as I got back and my boss was pissed....I stayed well through the storm though!

Like 6 years ago this area was hit really heavy and it kinda made coppin hard, luckily my guy was stocked up and stuck at his place so i was able to get a ride from this douche who i wouldnt ever chill with cuz hes a spaz, but he had a jeep at the time so was able to go cop and got hooked up nice...i think my guy was bored so he threw in 2 extra vials and we chilled for a minute. There was no one on the roads for the most part. Was kinda surreal.

I love it when I get the chance to cop on my lunch breaks. Makes the rest of the shift a breeze, but I always end up getting back late despite how much I plan ahead and tell my connect what the deal is and when I have to be back from my break. I understand people are busy and I'm not the only customer, but I always let him know well in advance and it's not like I'm giving only a 5 minute time window.

Anyway I ended up playing one of the longest sessions of the dreaded waiting game today. I was sitting at my friend's house for nearly 6 hours. He's usually pretty on point with times, but today was ridiculous with the excuses. "He gonna see you soon my man, he in a little bit of traffic",Mplus he kept saying 20 more minutes whenever we would call and check in. Then he shut his damn phone off and we were sure he blew us off but then to our complete surprise we saw a car flash the high beams in the driveway and I got my bag at last. It was great stuff too, but damn it was a long fuckin day...

^Yeah, a few years ago, all my connects were within 5 minutes of each other and I worked about 15 minutes away and had about 40 mins for lunch, so I only had that 8-10 minute window from when I got there to get my shit and get back to work on time....

There was only one guy I would trust to go to on my lunch break cuz I would go right to his house and he'd go in the bedroom and bag up my shit....Still, I was a few minutes late almost all the time.....before I got fired, my habit was so bad I had to sneak off all the time to take care of all my dope fiend shit, whether it was copping or going to get money together so I could cop later, I was slingin peoples scripts that they would front to me while on the job....thats pretty much why I got fired...sucks, it was a great job....having the self-control to not play around too much at work if you have a job that you're not heavily supervised is key....If I have no supervision and I'm on heroin, I turn into a pretty shitty employee..lol

My friend hooked me up with about .15 of some shit from Chelsea (was pretty good) today before I start my break for my upcoming drug test next week. Same friend also got his clonazepam and temazepam scripts back today so getting my 2 favorite benzos is back to being a phone call away.

Anyway I got some clonaz and temaz and bupe for the next 2 days then I gotta be clean till next thursday for the test. So happy that I only have 2 more months left of court drug tests and my charges will be dropped %)

I used to cop at lunch time too. I was always late but man could I work like a motherfucker. Or I would get it dropped off if I could.

If you had a snowmobile you could have copped during the storm.

I just moved outside of Boston, I havent had any luck around here. Barely managed to score morphine 30s and 15s. That doesnt even near cut it for me *sigh*

I just moved outside of Boston, I havent had any luck around here. Barely managed to score morphine 30s and 15s. That doesnt even near cut it for me *sigh*

I'm in quincy... know that stuff is around... i don't do D if i don't have to, rather the blues... I've heard 2-3 people talking about pills on the phone while I am getting on the T but been with my girl and can't see what's up...
absolute worst knowing it's everywhere and you just donno anyone. I got one buddy down in Hull that comes through like once a month, but other than that I gotta take drives back to central MA if I want to cop and I recently took my car off the road.

SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS :X

Just got back from grabbing myself one and a few for a couple friends from my main connect out of the Lynn area. Ended up meeting dudes runner in a different town than usual and was expecting his runner to keep us waiting for a long time cause it's snowing and the roads were getting slushy, but fortunately he was right on time.

Anyway this shit is pretty damn good so as you can imagine I'm really happy with it. Product has been really consistent the past few weeks too which is always nice %)

About to take my lunch break in 40 minutes to go cop some fire from my dude. I've had a stomach virus all weekend and when I do dope it gives me temporary relief. Ugh.

I finally got my taxes in today! =D waiting on my dude to come through with 4 too^ I will update as soon as I get a lil in my system.

Blasted in my car and then hit again while in work. My main connects have been pretty consistent again lately. For about a month or so, during all of Nov and parts of Dec, shit was spotty but eventually the quality came back on the up n' up and it's been pretty good ever since. Luckily my main people actually take pride in what they push, so they're dead serious about getting the best product for their customers, because they understand (which is typical common sense) that if the quality is top tier, then people are gonna come back for more, and spend even more money cause they can't get enough.

I('ve) know(n) quite a few dealers who just couldn't care less, with one of them going as far as to say "sometimes it's fire and sometimes it's not. you've just got to roll with it. sometimes it'll be good, and other times it won't be."

Wait...what now?!?

So my money doesn't get any less greener but your product can get less potent and customers are just expected to "roll with it"? What really kills you is his audacity. Why the fuck would that ever be ok? It's a buyers market. People give you money for an expensive commodity and in return they expect it to work. Simple as that. So if it doesn't work, the dealer just keeps the money and the buyer is shit out of luck? That's cool, because if that's someone's attitude, I will gladly take my business elsewhere and that dealer and his "roll with it" philosophy can kindly fuck right off.

out of fucking money again....

kids not calling me again... kids and there fucking little scales nowadays its .2 off cuz i have to do all the driving and risk taking to get it and then they bitch!!

anyone feeling generous? lol

if im buying a gram i want the gram and then ill give you what we agreed upon. so damn right im gonna weigh everthing

especailly if we are talking dope, there would be even more of a reason to weigh it out..i would be a fool not too

ahhhhhhhhh i fuckin hate waiting when im sick time goes so fucking slow

Ain't that the fuckin truth man... Especially if your dude keeps telling you 20 minutes for 2 hours straight.

And I thought your post abut the spanish culture and music that you see throughout the streets in Lawrence was really funny cause I know exactly what you mean haha, I've picked up in Lawrence a handful of times and while I'm waiting on a random side street for dude to show up you can hear parties and the stereotypical spanish music. Chelsea is also exactly like that and that's where my old connect used to be based out of there so as you can imagine I spent a lot of time in this one particular neighborhood there. Being white, you stick out like crazy and every other white person you see is there for the same reason. I actually met many white people going to my same connect by just striking up a convo with them when you see them waiting around the neighborhood.

I used to cop at lunch time too. I was always late but man could I work like a motherfucker. Or I would get it dropped off if I could.

If you had a snowmobile you could have copped during the storm.

Lol snowmobile, that's both hilarious and awesome

I spoke too soon about good quality being so consistent these past few weeks... As of yesterday my main guys shit fell of so today I tried a bag from 2 other guys around the area and everything has not been up to par. Fahkin blows...

Ha! I feel ya man...you get used to that good dope for a few weeks and you think.."wow, things are gonna be alright for awhile!"

then boom! garbage everywhere! I hate that.....and I've been doin dope for awhile and it really has nothing to do with how "good" of a junkie you are! Sometimes shit just falls off and you have to deal with it!

Of course, I usually had 4-5 dealers after using for 10+ years, and usually one of them would at least have DECENT shit....but sometimes not! Sometimes, literally EVERYBODYS shit will be garbage! It just happens! sucks man!

Edit: Yeah, the other that sucks....even if you do have 4-5 dealers to call.....how do figure out which one has the good shit? You gotta get on touch with other customers to find out! that sucks too, you spend 100 with one guy that has garbage only to find out you could have called the other guy that had the good shit! What a pain in the ass!

Last edited:
Yeah you hit the nail on the head with that. I had a second guy to try for something better and after that I had to call my friend and use his guy. I'm just really limited cause I totaled my car last august and haven't had a car since. Seems to just happen sometimes, bUt fortunately shit will probably change back soon.

Yeah, I just got a car recently, but it makes it that much harder when youre on foot, miles away from where you need to go......It seems like after a dry spell when there's lots of garbage around, its always followed by a period of really above average shit for awhile, but it seems like it averages out to where it's more garbage than good in the end....

I remember the times when there was only garbage around, but not so much when there's fire....I guess I'm just so high I'm not really aware.....although, I remember the absolute BOMB bomb shit that I've had....being a heroin addict is such a huge commitment....I dont think most people realize going into it!

I'm on my 2 mg of Sub a day and I'm drinking a beer....I'm glad I dont have to worry about it today....

For me, if I cant come up with at least 50 dollars a day to devote to it, it's pointless! And 50 dollars a day would only last 2 weeks top.....but I seem to reach an equilibrium at 200-300 a day....I know you could go beyond that.....maybe Ive just never been able to....but I hate waking up broke and knowing that if I dont get money fast, I'm fucked!

I had an awesome job, making 22+ an hour with overtime making 30+ an hour...and I still had to hustle and middleman everyday.....I really wonder how much by weight some of these millionaire rockstars get into doing....are they puttin an ounce a day in their veins? crazy to think about!

Status
Not open for further replies.