The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else from from the area have any troubles today picking up cause of the roads?

I went out just in time, made sure to go a couple hours before it got real bad. Here where I live (15-20 east of Hartford) the roads just became straight up in-passable after a while the further into the night it got.

I got lucky too, it's actually pretty good shit and they accidentally gave me 4 extra bags. I mentioned it as I'm trying to keep it kind of honest so that I'll be trusted and or favored/ less likely to get burned in the future. It turned into a "whatever, pay me what you feel is fair when you can if you want to" sort of thing. Also I only said I got 2 extra, I mean it's free heroin what kind of junkie would be completely honest about that lol.

^ Nothin like some free dope haha. I commend you on being fairly honest with your dude too cause it's always good to be on good terms with your connect. It doesn't sound like he even cares anyway.

I picked up on Thursday night and what I had lasted me until Saturday. I called up one of my dudes on Saturday around 3:30 to see if he'd be on and he said he would be. Half hour later they lifted the driving ban so I ventured out and picked up a couple of bags. Glad I grabbed what I did on Thursday cause Friday into Saturday was a nightmare and there would have been no possibility of scoring. Also, we lost power here, so no heat or electricity. I can only imagine how awful it would have been to withdraw in freezing temperatures, without any heat.

An article I read a few years back regarding the Swiss Heroin Maintenance Program said that addicts were allowed to choose dosages at their own discretion.

Wow, I kinda doubt this
There has to be a ceiling dose I'm sure or else you know what would happen

http://www.abell.org/pubsitems/cja_HeroinMaintenance_0209.pdf

"A decision to allow addicts to choose their own dose was critical. It removed any
incentive to supplement the clinic provision with black-market purchases and
eliminated what had been an important source of tension in the relationship with
clinic personnel in the British practice. A patient could receive heroin three times
daily, 365 days a year; some patients were permitted to inject more than once in
a single session. The average daily dose stabilized at 500 to 600 milligrams of
pure heroin, a massive amount by the standards of U.S. street addicts." <-- Regarding the program in Switzerland

Right? And how it said that some people would inject multiple times in one sitting? Honestly, at this point in my life, I'd take maintenance with Heroin. I realize it can't go on forever but the positive effects really do work for me.

Sheeeeeit, if i could get that i would have never gotten on deathadone. 600mgs of pure smack sounds like bliss.

so have yall been goin out and abut coppin since the storm? whats it like trying to get around..well nvm yall dont have the open air like we do, so im sure the connects never reall stopped..maybe one day thats it

Man, back up in Worc for the first time in years. Not used to having money and no connects. Usually live the opposite. A car and temperature above freezing would greatly help the cause - wandering this city in this weather would be awful.

Such a tease when you know it's fuckin Everywhere

Yeah, everything was back to normal on Saturday. No problem copping since.

Just copped the best dope I've done in at least a month now. Haven't felt the rush this good in forever, it feels like. All the shit I've been getting lately has been doing nothing; no rush, no nod, just barely keeping the sick at bay. I needed this.

so have yall been goin out and abut coppin since the storm? whats it like trying to get around..well nvm yall dont have the open air like we do, so im sure the connects never reall stopped..maybe one day thats it

Just out of curiosity chinky, how long has it been since you had to cold cop thru open air? Cause I know you got a connect for raw and then your other dude so you probably never have to do that.

My dude was only really shut down for half of the day saturday when the governor had banned travel on the roads. The plows couldn't really keep up until early saturday afternoon when everything pretty much stopped. Anyway my dude got his runner on the road around 3 in the afternoon and I actually got a bag brought to me a few hours later.

I've been really pleased with the stuff that's been coming out of Lynn for the past few days. My friend is coming to pick me up now and were heading over there.

Ya I copped before the storm but, there was a driving ban till 4 on saturday so no one should have been out then. It was a 500$ fine and up to a year in jail for violating the ban but, I doubt anyone got a year.

Edit- just read that Mzral. I'd take 5-600mg of pure dope and pay top dollar for it. Definitely more actual dope than what you get in a g and that's crazy.

. It was a 500$ fine and up to a year in jail for violating the ban but, I doubt anyone got a year.

???? what kind of un american shit is that

i understand safety n all but thats ridiculous

sure its not WISE to be out n a storm like that but that should be for the citizen to decide

^ That is the government for ya, always telling us how to live our lives to keep us safe. They should always be trusted because they know what is best for us. After all most of them grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth and know what it is like to live paycheck to paycheck.

It's mostly so the road crews can clean shit up faster. By that time the storm had long since stopped and you could drive during it. Idk, I see your point but, because we got so much snow so fast that it actually made sense to give the crews half a day to themselves to catch up. I mean it was no mega disaster but, it was bad enough to keep gasoline deliveries away so that some stations still didn't have any gas on Monday just to give you A frame of reference. Having some idiot driving his 87 IROC into A house in the middle of clean up wouldn't have helped anyone.

i mean i get why they did it

but the fact that they did it is kinda troubling to me

when i posted that i tried to think of an example of something like that in TX or down south n i couldnt really, only thing i could think of was like mandatory evacuations during hurricanes, sure they are mandatory but to the best of my knowledge there is no reprocussions for not evacuating

Welderman marches to his own drum. I do what I want when I want.

(As long as my wife let's me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.