The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just picked up a half gram of a dealer ive never got dope off of but ive known him for years. The first thing i noticed was the smell. As soon as i opened the bag i was like what smells like cat piss? Turns out it wasnt cat piss it was just some stinky dope.

So heres the money shot. It came out of framibgham area.

NSFW:
24p02o9.jpg

im not on the east coast but ive never seen anything like this

if i was walkin down the street n saw that on the concrete id leave it there cuz it looks like cement with the specks n stuff in it

let us know if it was good cuz thats somethin ive never seen even in pics online

I picked up from one of my connects tonight and it turned out to be chunky, large pieces of rocky dope; kind of like what Down posted but without the strange appearance. I banged out a total of a 1/2 a gram from two other connects before picking up that rocky dope I mentioned, so I won't be able to tell how good the rush is from it, until tomorrow.

Ya i was curious about the specks too. It turns out they are highly exagerated by the camera or the lighting. When i took it with a flash it looked like it was glowing. They are still slightly visible irl, but when i broke it in half the part that wasnt exposed didnt have any. Its probably from packaging or stloragr.

And yeah the dope waa good, not the best iv gotten but better than what ive been getting recently

better than what ive been getting recently

sweet, thats really all that matters when it comes to dope really, dont matter what it looks like, how it got here, etc, if it does the trick then alls well

absolutely. I like it when its rocks instead of powder, not because I think it's more pure, but because it's so easy to handle. I've dropped a quarter gram on the floor of my room and all I had to do was pick it up. the best d I've ever had was light tan, cooked up light orangy. heroin is a wierd drug, does anyone actually know first hand what pure h looks like? I feel like all the traits I judge it's qualuiy by are usully the oppsote of what they should be.

^^ive seen pharm grade heroin in a documentary about dope, they were in switzerland n the pharm grade vials were a clear liquid like water

could plug it?

but i would waterline first too

but im sure you could make pharm grade heroin powder, its just the documentary i saw had it in vials

like how you do with K?

that would be the way i would think..and i pretty much know how to do that cause thats how i used to get my K...i remeber someone told me ther that they buy it by the gram and i was like "what??? you dont get it in vials and you cook it yourself??"..i didnt know people sold K already cooked up and actually cut it too while in powder form...its fucked up..we used to pay XX bucks a vial sealed, i dont know if thats a good price but we had lots of fun with it..we were able to party with it for like 4months until hte girl got popped off stealin it from work lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ yea thats a solid price considering what it goes for by the gram most around here

um yea i guess you could evap it n scrape it

but im sure pharm companies could make it into powder instead of liquid i mean im sure the vials are just pharm grade pwder with sterile water added

^^ive seen pharm grade heroin in a documentary about dope, they were in switzerland n the pharm grade vials were a clear liquid like water

That was after the doctor diluted it into the solution
You didn't see the part right before where he shows the nice size vials full of ten grams each of pure white heroin hcl?

Twas beautiful lol

The lady said she goes twice a day, I just wonder what kind of dosages they give the average user
Considering it's absolutely pure, even with a medium size dose I bet the maintenance user still catches a nice high depending on how there tolerance is and how long they've been going...

Ya pure diacetylmorphine is white like a lot of stuff tends to be. I guess you could evaporate it in that situation but once in solution it starts to downgrade into morphine over time. Of course that process may take quite some time though.

I wanna move to switzerland. it would be nice to feel a fat shot of pure h. I'm sure the doses they give are lower than you would expect, some people have never had heroin that's more than 25%/

^^ dea says avg street purity is ~35%

i would assume most people have had 25% pure heroin

I wanna move to switzerland. it would be nice to feel a fat shot of pure h. I'm sure the doses they give are lower than you would expect, some people have never had heroin that's more than 25%/

An article I read a few years back regarding the Swiss Heroin Maintenance Program said that addicts were allowed to choose dosages at their own discretion.

Just got back a few hours ago from going to Lynn to score a couple bags with my bud during the middle of this storm. Roads were terrible and we had a few of close calls with losing control of the car, slipping off the road and almost hitting shit. Can't believe my dude was actually on today and even though he left us waiting on a street corner for 45 minutes I still had a really good time. Too bad I'm running out of money fast.

Anyone else from from the area have any troubles today picking up cause of the roads?

Status
Not open for further replies.