The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Hartford. It was so good and easy. A lot more good bags than bad. I don't want say it was a dope utopia, but compared to Boston it was a 'dopetopia'

Funny reading this thread, I lived in Fall River for years and was making daily trips to Prov. to grab multiple bricks. It was a ritual everyday, get up around 10, do first shot, call connect, set up meet time and place, drive to spot and cop, and finally drive back to Fall River and hope to not get stopped in East prov. For any people reading this thread from Fall River, they know what I mean. I haven't done it in about two years but it's good to see it still is going strong. I live in New Bedford now and everybody here sell 1/2 grams, whole gram, 1/4 fingers(2.5g.), 1/2 fingers , or whole fingers. The dope here is not that great but my connect has consistently decent stuff. On the stamp thing, I haven't seen any stamps come out of Prov since like 2003-4. I used to like it because you knew what your were getting usually. @Mzral we probably have crossed paths before. Tell me if the the W sounds familiar.

^ cool hearing more about the stamps that used to be around this general area.

Not sure if it was the bupe, but the stuff I got during my break did not meet my expectations. I assume I had around 1.5 mgs of suboxone built in my system from the past few days and I honestly always thought that it wouldn't have that much of a blocking effect. Just got back from chilling with my friend and meeting his dude in Lowell. The bud we smoked honestly put me out the mood for opiates (idk why this happens to me sometimes) so I won't trying that for a couple hours.

Funny reading this thread, I lived in Fall River for years and was making daily trips to Prov. to grab multiple bricks. It was a ritual everyday, get up around 10, do first shot, call connect, set up meet time and place, drive to spot and cop, and finally drive back to Fall River and hope to not get stopped in East prov. For any people reading this thread from Fall River, they know what I mean. I haven't done it in about two years but it's good to see it still is going strong. I live in New Bedford now and everybody here sell 1/2 grams, whole gram, 1/4 fingers(2.5g.), 1/2 fingers , or whole fingers. The dope here is not that great but my connect has consistently decent stuff. On the stamp thing, I haven't seen any stamps come out of Prov since like 2003-4. I used to like it because you knew what your were getting usually. @Mzral we probably have crossed paths before. Tell me if the the W sounds familiar.

W as in a specific color?

Off topic but, it's Boston/MA relevant. I just heard on the radio today that the producers of the Jersey Shore are casting in town for a Southie based version of the show. I guess instead of "guidos" this show will be showcasing the crazy fucks from southie. I'm not too sure how true this is but, I guess we'll see.

I saw the preview for this on A&E it's called "SOUTHIE RULES". I came back over to this thread and I knew I read something about it here...

This is the website:
http://www.aetv.com/southie-rules/

The one commercial is all about how to use the word "wicked". I've been watching alot of CSI and CI lately on A&E. Go figure. When I was in Cambridge and Boston a few years ago NO ONE would let me go to Southie. I really wanted to check it out. I was told I'd get shot.

Meanwhile, my original dope dealer was in the Fed Prison for dope but shared a cell with one of Whitey's guys. An art thief. Pretty wild I thought!

Back to your usual MA dope talk. Thanks for letting me jump in.
Gwen, Chicagoland.

Get shot? Haha, southie can be rough but, I wouldn't worry about getting shot though. It's hardly that bad and you're much more likely to run into problems in mattapan or plenty of other places. Seeing that you're from Chicago I'm sure you'd be able to stay out of trouble.

just stumbled upon this site/thread...so trash me now for being a noob and all that good internet stuff...but yeah shit is weak in boston im a life long resident of dorchester which is a charming little shithole where i would think dope wouldnt be that hard to find but i have yet to establish a connect since i lost my last a few weeks ago...luckily im not so bad off that im sick but without breaking rules here what the fuck anyone got any advice...like i said im a lifelong dorchester resident consider myself pretty street smart so im not worried about getting beat but its crazy ive got no idea where to start around here

Been taken subs for a few days. Got my dude from Lynn bringing over a few from a new batch that my friends have spoken pretty highly about. Im praying for some quality that'll get the mg or so of sub I probably have built in my system.

Been taken subs for a few days. Got my dude from Lynn bringing over a few from a new batch that my friends have spoken pretty highly about. Im praying for some quality that'll get the mg or so of sub I probably have built in my system.

That little sub IME, doesn't really block much at all.

^ Look for the ghettos

lol..Not that eastern Ma has many (if any) ghettos, but if we do, a better response might have been "look out your window"

*If this was double posted not my fault, something with security token.

Yeah I was just watching one of those bull shit mobster shows on him and his underboss/snitch said Whitey had every dealer shaked down and didn't allow heroin at all, but I guess that was just in the area of the city he controlled

But I don't think there was an actual Italian mob family based in Boston, I think I read it was just the Patriarca family from Providence that had some crews there
the other gang in "the departed" was italian and from providence

Whitey and his crew were into everything but, there's no wary that they shut down the dope game completely. There is some Italian presence and there was then too but the home base for then was/is RI. The two crews worked together to some degree as much ass they were against each other. Boston is a relatively small city which really forced a lot of interaction where as in other cities the size allows more criminal diversity.

There's some good books on Whitey if you guys are interested. I'd say anything by Howie Carr except for "the brothers Bulger" as that's too much about his politician brother and kind of boring really.

how much more info do the books have then all the tv shows about him, and the departed and all that other shit?

im much more of a biography person over say fiction

Mzral phones have locks for a reason. I suggest you learn how to use yours. That goes for everyone on bl really.

yeah ive practiced a lock on my phone once i got into the game cause ive been arrested a few times and i dont need them goin threw my texts and shit but really it was foreveryone else too..i also have it on the very shortest time to lock back up..like it will lock back up after 15-20 seconsd of no use

theres some bomb white d here in leominster/fitchburg, sandwich bag corners. .4 and it gives a nice nod for hours

been getting some decent brown rocky dope around here, I'm in central mass but my dealer gets it from Lynn. Yesterday I got some even better tan powder that got me completely rocked off half a sandwich corner, probably around .175..

I've gotten stamps in worcestor once, they were alright. did about 7 of them in a shot. didn't like having to tear the waxes up individually, it's convenient if you just want one bag but if I'm getting a half gram to a gram I'd rather just get the bubble.

My people are getting their shit ready as I type. Can't wait for the call so I can get good.

I'm right outside of boston and everyone I cop from has had absolute shit for the last few weeks.

the other gang in "the departed" was italian and from providence

how much more info do the books have then all the tv shows about him, and the departed and all that other shit?

im much more of a biography person over say fiction

While the Departed may seem like it's loosely based on Whitey it's actually all fiction. In fact it's a remake of a movie done in Hong Kong called Internal Affairs (translated)

Ya the books really get into different stuff. The book Hitman focuses on Johnny Martorano, an Italian contract killer who worked in town. It tells you all about the Winter Hill gang (whitey's gang), the mafia and crooked cops that were into all kinds of fucked up shit and it's done from Martorano"s perspective. The writer Howie Carr is well known especially around here as he writes for the Boston Herald and is pretty much the authority on Whitey

I'm right outside of boston and everyone I cop from has had absolute shit for the last few weeks.

Ya the dope in and around Boston has been pretty bad lately but, it's getting better I think. Just copped off of my regular and I'm sufficiently high though it's still not as good as it was 3 weeks ago.

I've never found stamps in Worcester, actually I've never seen stamps in MA.
I always thought Fitchburg would be a good spot for dope. I bet Springfield is good too

fitchburg is apparently a good dope spot, springfield is as well because of the proximity to hartford. pretty sure wax bags are sold in springfield. you can usualy measure the quality of a towns dope scene by the latin american presence there, since they are largely responsible for mid level distribution. I'd always buy dope off a dominican or puerto rican over a white or a black, the dope I get now comes from a black kid who's probably like 18 or 19 but he's never sold me dope that didn't blow the suboxone I'm on out of the water, and his coke is consistent as fuck. most dealers slowly dilute their gear the more someone buys off them, this kid does the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.