The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I have no way of knowing for sure, but supposedly there's a lot more poppies being grown in Mexico in the last 5-10 years, it's more than likely that some of that is being turned into powder too. I'm sure the Mexican cartels could figure out the process.

my usual connect was shut off by the time i got back to town tonight so I had to go with my only option who would deliver. Bottom line is I spent a good chunk of change on .7 of some mediocre dope because my xanaxd out and mildly dopesick mind didn't wanna wait till my usual connect turns back on :X

i also grabbed 12mg of alprazolam tonite and after being nice and hooking up my friends for buying me drinks and dinner tonight Im now down to 7mg and they were supposed to last me at least a week to help me get through 3-4 days of w/d im going to have to endure soon :! gonna have to suck it up and conserve i guess

not having the best night and its now 5:30 am and really wanna do a shot before I go to sleep, but I know I will regret it tomorrow.

It comes in straws from where I'm from. A bag is about 8 grams which costs about NO PRICES You can make about 8-10 straws from these where ppl are selling at least NO PRICESPrices have dropped. Used to be NO PRICES Bigger demand. Shit gets rolled hotter than hotcakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other day when I copped, I had some guy rush up to me offering me deals that sounded too good to be true. I think he's trying to rip me off. I pass him by every time on my way to cop, so I'm thinking I might have to take some detours if I wanna score in peace. Blah.

The other day when I copped, I had some guy rush up to me offering me deals that sounded too good to be true. I think he's trying to rip me off. I pass him by every time on my way to cop, so I'm thinking I might have to take some detours if I wanna score in peace. Blah.

Yeah, never trust those dudes. Almost every time they will rip you off. Don't deal with randoms who come up to you in the street ever. Only with people you know or who were vouched for by people you trust.

The ones that run up on you like that are usually the junkies that are either hustling someone else's dope to make a bit for himself or the rip-off artists who grab your cash and dash..Better to memorize the faces of the ppl you've dealt with before and stick with them.

If they're hangin out on the street near where you cop, they're probably trying to pick someone off and burn 'em.

the truth is though, if you're in a neighborhood know for dope, you can find someone who will hook you up with the dealer just for kickin em down something one time. Usually white people that do dope are really hesistant to give up a connect. A lot of the older junkies that live in the area can actually make a living hooking people up and they don't need you to go to them everyday.

I've had a couple great middlemen that always knew where to find good shit and always gave me the number. They knew I knew where to find 'em and that I'd track 'em down when I needed them.

There's a neighborhood where I'm from that pretty much every house someone's involved with dope. After using so many years around there, I knew exactly who was cool and who to avoid! I knew people that I could show up and knock on their door(or window) at 2AM with 200 dollars lookin to cop and they knew right where to go...good shit too! Unless you're rich or a thief, if you plan on having any longevity in the dope game, you gotta get more involved than just a phone number and pickin up dope.

I can pick out a beater from a mile away...You gotta always walk a path that keeps you around other people and watch for people trailing you....I've been ambushed and chased by dudes with guns who were watching me the whole time, tryin to catch me comin back with dope. One time I had a guy chase me 3 blocks through yards, over fences...I come back out on the road and he comes runnin after me again! I wasn't givin that shit up! I walked into a pizza place and ordered a soda and took a really weird route back to where I was parked...

Ramblin here, but yeah, for the most part, anybody being really aggressive about it is probably out to burn you. But if some old guy you walk by just casually says "Hey what's up, whatchyou lookin for?", you never know...The junkies that actually live in the dope 'hoods generally know where the best shit at the time is!

Hey Thanks.Ya they were big glassine bags with a lot of white pwd. and could'nt have been 1-3%(no one ever sniffed back then) and they were pretty much generic standards.Only that puppypaw shit was relatively better.If u just had $20 bucks yould get a "rip" which was literally the bag eyeballed even and then they'd just rip that bag in half and you got what you got.They had no prob sellin the other half cause it happened quite a bit since $20 then were like $60 today.Min. wage was $1.85!! so that tells ya.

It was so much better when that colombia tan shit came on the scene. Smaller but way purer.They started sellin for $15 till the big quinine bags faded into history and the price plummeted to $10.$60-$80/10. Much,much better tho.

Seriously,in this day and age there is no excuse for all the different tars from mexi and I could never put that shit in my arm.Most of it never goes through the last 3 steps. If the effin afganies can make the fire in mud huts with no roads and well water, theres just no exuse.As for precursors,if they can make primo meth/ice their dizz should be snow white.

Yo, How hot is Holyoke right now? This dude I fuck with in springfield makes me bring him up there A lot, but I can never get his connect. I thought this guy was a legit dude, but now I'm thinking his just middle-manning me. I think I can do better in H-town for myself. P.S. I'm really, really, really sick right now. Like No. 2 on the all-time dope sick charts. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to puke and squirt one out all at the same time.

I just copped and I feel marginally better now. I got some oxy's. Not ideal but I'll take what I can get. I had to suck a few dicks to get the money (joke), but I came up with it.
This girl I get oxy's from is on point. Priced right and no bullshit. She's an older lass that doesn't fuck around. She tells me what she's got or when she's gonna get them. I drive to her and everything is copacetic; in and out, not drama. I even traded some bud for pills one time and got a fair deal. She will even give me change like 2 dollars if I don't have the exact amount. In stock nine times outta ten also. I wish she sold dope, because she would make an awesome dealer.
When I watch Intervention and the addict has a 200 dollar a day habit or something like that, and doesn't have a job. They come up with the money though. I mean I know peeps that pull money outta thin air, not even stealing.If some of those junkies were business men, I'd bed some of them would be millionaires. They could probably solve the national debt problem.

What's up ToNY? Don't really know how hot HolySmoke is, you'll never see me in there coppin'...too chicken and I really don't have a set place or guy to go to. I stick to home(Spfld) and I know shit round here is crap but you gotta know who to see. Your guy sounds a lot like my guy who has to re-up like 3 or 4 times in Holyoke but he usually has decent stuff and the price is right....You ain't kiddin' bout the show Intervention, those ppl have insane habits but usually they're teens and get their dough from Mommy and Daddy so they don't have to go out on the street and hustle like some of us have to. You're right junkies seem to be the most resourceful ppl in ways to get money. There's not too many options out there besides stealing for some of these ppl...

Last edited:
only bad experience in the past few weeeks, was getting drunk and begging my old junky friend over the phone at like 3am to bring me a shot. luckily he never called back, i don't really care why, but i wouldn't have wouldn't it sober anyway. my bf's ex died of an OD and one of his things is i can't do dope at all anymore. it's all right cause when he's around i don't need dope. but yeah i lost my mind drunk and called like three people looking for it one night before i passed out. JUST ONE HIT!!! really attractive. the thing about dope is you know your old dope "friends" are are really just snakes looking to get what they can out of you and then you look in the mirror and it's like what the fuck am i doing. it's like the song devil town by daniel johnston. turns out they were vampires....turns out i was a vampire myself in the devil town

Man, I'm worried about Mzral, I have a bad feeling actually! Hopefully he's in rehab or something....

Yeah, just noticed his last post..."about to slam this shit at work"---hope it didn't slam him...

^He was posting everyday....started posting about getting on suboxone...

then he posted about being on suboxone but using dope anyway....A few days after that, nothing!

People have long gaps between posts.... but in this case, I hope my instincts are wrong! I almost hope he just got busted for possession!

He seemed like he had turned into an isolated, dark, jaded person...which happens to a lot of us who use H.....and he was "actually" doing dope, not to be confused with some of the people on here who order it online and turn into W.S. Burroughs overnight!

Not something to be proud of....but he was one of the people on here looking to talk about his life with people he could relate to....not some asshole trying to anonymously brag about how "cool" they are because they use heroin!

And I guess that's what scares me!

When you've been doin dope for awhile, it's kind of understood that you're risking your life doin it, but on threads like these, where it's just people talking about getting high.....getting excited about how good the latest shit they got is, it might actually sound like "just another thing" to somebody who happens to read this shit!

I hope I'm bein paranoid!

whenever anyone I know IRL life who's involved with the shit just "disappears", it's always on the back of my mind until I hear from them again....and it usually isn't something really bad....but there's been a handful of times where it was....

Last edited:
Hope he just went on the subs and is trying to keep his head clear what with all the talk of dope and copping here. I'm guilty of it and sometimes it seems I'm glorifying it and I know that's not the case...it's just I've been at it a long time and honestly I haven't seen too many sites where you can talk about it like on here also in the dope life there's not too many ppl you can discuss this with except others who are in the same or similar situation. Non-dopers would probably find all this chatter offensive with the stigma attached to heroin; like "listen to these losers, don't they know you can die from this shit?" Well of course we know we just don't think about it...Anyways hope Mzral's OK and if you read this Mzral, check in so we know you're allright...

^For sure...

And I wasn't so much saying that, "I didn't think Mzral couldnt handle reading these threads because he was trying to get clean!"...

I was more thinkin about the kids who come on here to talk about trying ecstasy for the first time, or to talk about their experience first experience with weed or LSD...

Then, they come come over to this thread and read a bunch of "dope-fiends" talking about using heroin like it's no big deal....

Not saying I think most kids are stupid enough to just read a post about heroin and somehow get it in their head that it's a good idea, but before I tried heroin, I never really met anyone that I knew used it growing up, and I think if I had been regularly exposed to people casually talking about it, it would have taken the whole "scare factor" right out of it...

You should be scared of using heroin, IMO! It does have a lot more potential to ruin your life than the vast majority of other drugs....

I'm getting way off track and rambling now, but I just dont like the idea of people viewing certain drugs as just another name on the list of drugs they haven't tried.....

Status
Not open for further replies.