PDA

View Full Version : The MA heroin thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

BlueHues
06-01-2013, 03:07
^If you don't have a habit you may as well, it gets really depressing, I never wanna go back to that life again....I'm just lucky to be alive....I like heroin, but it's not worth it...It's hard to stay out of trouble and it ruins your relationships with everyone but your dealer and the people you use with

MittZombie
09-01-2013, 20:13
Worcester's got the same doubled corners.

I hate the boston scene. I got a half hour commute to the city, and sometimes leave empty handed. Or taxed to death...
I'm from hartford and I miss the open air stamp trade. It's probably the only thing anyone would miss about hartford

Effect
11-01-2013, 04:17
Worcester's got the same doubled corners.

I hate the boston scene. I got a half hour commute to the city, and sometimes leave empty handed. Or taxed to death...
I'm from hartford and I miss the open air stamp trade. It's probably the only thing anyone would miss about hartford

I figured Worcester might have some stamps due to its location, but in all honesty it doesn't surprise me that they do the sandwich bags.

And not trying be a dick, jus saying I don't understand how you would leave empty handed unless you drove to Boston blindly without hitting up your connect or he told you to come through and then stopped answering you. Either that or you were hoping to make connections when you got to the city which is not something I'd wanna do in Boston.

Sucks about the Hartford open air stamp game dying out cause that's not too bad of a trip, but one of my friends said he got some stamps from some open air type set in Bridgeport in Summer '11.

BlueHues
11-01-2013, 05:26
For a while there, they were selling "bundles" as a single stamp bag that just had a bunch of dope in it....That was around '06 or '07...shortly after that it went to either '20s halfs or wholes with some bundles....I still know of one guy that sells bricks of 50 back there, but it's just 50 blank bags all stacked with a rubber band....At the time I left, out of the 5 guys I went to, one had consistently really good dope and the other 4 were hit or miss....

Bridgeport still has more stamp bags than anything from what I hear, but they're blank most of the time...

I heard a few rumors that they were charging people in certain places just for having the little wax baggies with nothing in them, and it's easier to just put the dope in plastic....

MittZombie
12-01-2013, 18:19
My guy is an unreliable middleman, and I should really start referring to him as the 'taxman'

Johnny blue
13-01-2013, 00:15
I'm convinced that there really isn't any good dope in this state atm. My regular dealer has had garbage the last coupe weeks which is really weird for her. I've exhausted every connect I have. Just today my buddy gave me a new guy and assured me that it's really good raw. Well we went to cop and afterward I find out that he had switched from snorting to shooting seemingly because of this chick he was with. Now I'm thinking that he thinks the dope is good because of the roa change because I'm a snorter and this shit was just ok at best.

Anybody been finding anything good our are my suspicions correct?

MittZombie
13-01-2013, 04:49
I did alright in Worcester on Monday. What I got went pretty far

Effect
15-01-2013, 07:56
Been taking subs since thursday, but gonna be grabing 4 bags tomorrow. Going to get 2 delivered to my work from my connect out of Lynn during my lunch break and then after work I'm going to take the trip up to Lowell for 2 with my friend to see whats good with his connect. I'll post back tomorrow night with how everything turned out.

beengerman
15-01-2013, 21:49
anyone that has experience with both
what would you say is better?
boston or connecticut

Mzral
15-01-2013, 22:36
Just copped on my break. Gonna make the rest of my work day fly by.

MittZombie
16-01-2013, 00:05
I loved Hartford. It was so good and easy. A lot more good bags than bad. I don't want say it was a dope utopia, but compared to Boston it was a 'dopetopia'

Shaker218
16-01-2013, 06:29
Funny reading this thread, I lived in Fall River for years and was making daily trips to Prov. to grab multiple bricks. It was a ritual everyday, get up around 10, do first shot, call connect, set up meet time and place, drive to spot and cop, and finally drive back to Fall River and hope to not get stopped in East prov. For any people reading this thread from Fall River, they know what I mean. I haven't done it in about two years but it's good to see it still is going strong. I live in New Bedford now and everybody here sell 1/2 grams, whole gram, 1/4 fingers(2.5g.), 1/2 fingers , or whole fingers. The dope here is not that great but my connect has consistently decent stuff. On the stamp thing, I haven't seen any stamps come out of Prov since like 2003-4. I used to like it because you knew what your were getting usually. @Mzral we probably have crossed paths before. Tell me if the the W sounds familiar.

Effect
16-01-2013, 07:04
^ cool hearing more about the stamps that used to be around this general area.

Not sure if it was the bupe, but the stuff I got during my break did not meet my expectations. I assume I had around 1.5 mgs of suboxone built in my system from the past few days and I honestly always thought that it wouldn't have that much of a blocking effect. Just got back from chilling with my friend and meeting his dude in Lowell. The bud we smoked honestly put me out the mood for opiates (idk why this happens to me sometimes) so I won't trying that for a couple hours.

Mzral
16-01-2013, 19:49
Funny reading this thread, I lived in Fall River for years and was making daily trips to Prov. to grab multiple bricks. It was a ritual everyday, get up around 10, do first shot, call connect, set up meet time and place, drive to spot and cop, and finally drive back to Fall River and hope to not get stopped in East prov. For any people reading this thread from Fall River, they know what I mean. I haven't done it in about two years but it's good to see it still is going strong. I live in New Bedford now and everybody here sell 1/2 grams, whole gram, 1/4 fingers(2.5g.), 1/2 fingers , or whole fingers. The dope here is not that great but my connect has consistently decent stuff. On the stamp thing, I haven't seen any stamps come out of Prov since like 2003-4. I used to like it because you knew what your were getting usually. @Mzral we probably have crossed paths before. Tell me if the the W sounds familiar.

W as in a specific color?

gwencooper
18-01-2013, 00:03
Off topic but, it's Boston/MA relevant. I just heard on the radio today that the producers of the Jersey Shore are casting in town for a Southie based version of the show. I guess instead of "guidos" this show will be showcasing the crazy fucks from southie. I'm not too sure how true this is but, I guess we'll see.

I saw the preview for this on A&E it's called "SOUTHIE RULES". I came back over to this thread and I knew I read something about it here...

This is the website:
http://www.aetv.com/southie-rules/

The one commercial is all about how to use the word "wicked". I've been watching alot of CSI and CI lately on A&E. Go figure. When I was in Cambridge and Boston a few years ago NO ONE would let me go to Southie. I really wanted to check it out. I was told I'd get shot.

Meanwhile, my original dope dealer was in the Fed Prison for dope but shared a cell with one of Whitey's guys. An art thief. Pretty wild I thought!

Back to your usual MA dope talk. Thanks for letting me jump in.
Gwen, Chicagoland.

Johnny blue
18-01-2013, 04:28
Get shot? Haha, southie can be rough but, I wouldn't worry about getting shot though. It's hardly that bad and you're much more likely to run into problems in mattapan or plenty of other places. Seeing that you're from Chicago I'm sure you'd be able to stay out of trouble.

shammy33
18-01-2013, 18:02
just stumbled upon this site/thread...so trash me now for being a noob and all that good internet stuff...but yeah shit is weak in boston im a life long resident of dorchester which is a charming little shithole where i would think dope wouldnt be that hard to find but i have yet to establish a connect since i lost my last a few weeks ago...luckily im not so bad off that im sick but without breaking rules here what the fuck anyone got any advice...like i said im a lifelong dorchester resident consider myself pretty street smart so im not worried about getting beat but its crazy ive got no idea where to start around here

Bill
18-01-2013, 22:43
^ Look for the ghettos

Effect
22-01-2013, 20:14
Been taken subs for a few days. Got my dude from Lynn bringing over a few from a new batch that my friends have spoken pretty highly about. Im praying for some quality that'll get the mg or so of sub I probably have built in my system.

Mr.Scagnattie
22-01-2013, 20:17
Been taken subs for a few days. Got my dude from Lynn bringing over a few from a new batch that my friends have spoken pretty highly about. Im praying for some quality that'll get the mg or so of sub I probably have built in my system.

That little sub IME, doesn't really block much at all.

Zerrr
22-01-2013, 20:37
^ Look for the ghettos

lol..Not that eastern Ma has many (if any) ghettos, but if we do, a better response might have been "look out your window"

*If this was double posted not my fault, something with security token.

Johnny blue
23-01-2013, 05:36
^I was thinking the same thing

chinky
23-01-2013, 08:20
Yeah I was just watching one of those bull shit mobster shows on him and his underboss/snitch said Whitey had every dealer shaked down and didn't allow heroin at all, but I guess that was just in the area of the city he controlled

But I don't think there was an actual Italian mob family based in Boston, I think I read it was just the Patriarca family from Providence that had some crews there the other gang in "the departed" was italian and from providence

Whitey and his crew were into everything but, there's no wary that they shut down the dope game completely. There is some Italian presence and there was then too but the home base for then was/is RI. The two crews worked together to some degree as much ass they were against each other. Boston is a relatively small city which really forced a lot of interaction where as in other cities the size allows more criminal diversity.

There's some good books on Whitey if you guys are interested. I'd say anything by Howie Carr except for "the brothers Bulger" as that's too much about his politician brother and kind of boring really.

how much more info do the books have then all the tv shows about him, and the departed and all that other shit?

im much more of a biography person over say fiction

Mzral phones have locks for a reason. I suggest you learn how to use yours. That goes for everyone on bl really.

yeah ive practiced a lock on my phone once i got into the game cause ive been arrested a few times and i dont need them goin threw my texts and shit but really it was foreveryone else too..i also have it on the very shortest time to lock back up..like it will lock back up after 15-20 seconsd of no use

kenny50605
24-01-2013, 15:15
theres some bomb white d here in leominster/fitchburg, sandwich bag corners. .4 and it gives a nice nod for hours

down508
24-01-2013, 21:46
been getting some decent brown rocky dope around here, I'm in central mass but my dealer gets it from Lynn. Yesterday I got some even better tan powder that got me completely rocked off half a sandwich corner, probably around .175..

I've gotten stamps in worcestor once, they were alright. did about 7 of them in a shot. didn't like having to tear the waxes up individually, it's convenient if you just want one bag but if I'm getting a half gram to a gram I'd rather just get the bubble.

Mzral
24-01-2013, 23:05
My people are getting their shit ready as I type. Can't wait for the call so I can get good.

joeburden
25-01-2013, 00:05
I'm right outside of boston and everyone I cop from has had absolute shit for the last few weeks.

Johnny blue
25-01-2013, 02:11
the other gang in "the departed" was italian and from providence

how much more info do the books have then all the tv shows about him, and the departed and all that other shit?

im much more of a biography person over say fiction

While the Departed may seem like it's loosely based on Whitey it's actually all fiction. In fact it's a remake of a movie done in Hong Kong called Internal Affairs (translated)

Ya the books really get into different stuff. The book Hitman focuses on Johnny Martorano, an Italian contract killer who worked in town. It tells you all about the Winter Hill gang (whitey's gang), the mafia and crooked cops that were into all kinds of fucked up shit and it's done from Martorano"s perspective. The writer Howie Carr is well known especially around here as he writes for the Boston Herald and is pretty much the authority on Whitey

I'm right outside of boston and everyone I cop from has had absolute shit for the last few weeks.

Ya the dope in and around Boston has been pretty bad lately but, it's getting better I think. Just copped off of my regular and I'm sufficiently high though it's still not as good as it was 3 weeks ago.

MittZombie
25-01-2013, 05:42
I've never found stamps in Worcester, actually I've never seen stamps in MA.
I always thought Fitchburg would be a good spot for dope. I bet Springfield is good too

down508
25-01-2013, 07:47
fitchburg is apparently a good dope spot, springfield is as well because of the proximity to hartford. pretty sure wax bags are sold in springfield. you can usualy measure the quality of a towns dope scene by the latin american presence there, since they are largely responsible for mid level distribution. I'd always buy dope off a dominican or puerto rican over a white or a black, the dope I get now comes from a black kid who's probably like 18 or 19 but he's never sold me dope that didn't blow the suboxone I'm on out of the water, and his coke is consistent as fuck. most dealers slowly dilute their gear the more someone buys off them, this kid does the opposite.

chinky
25-01-2013, 09:13
While the Departed may seem like it's loosely based on Whitey it's actually all fiction. In fact it's a remake of a movie done in Hong Kong called Internal Affairs (translated)

Ya the books really get into different stuff. The book Hitman focuses on Johnny Martorano, an Italian contract killer who worked in town. It tells you all about the Winter Hill gang (whitey's gang), the mafia and crooked cops that were into all kinds of fucked up shit and it's done from Martorano"s perspective. The writer Howie Carr is well known especially around here as he writes for the Boston Herald and is pretty much the authority on Whitey

i knew it wasnt a biography on him buti thought it was somewhat loosly based upon him...after i posted that yesterday, i spent over an hour going threw whiteys wiki page and everyone else for the most part who is linked off his page..is that guy youre talking aboutthe guy who admitted to killing 15 people but copped a plea and only got like 12 yearsand was paroleld in like 7?

i wanna fuck some boston southie bitch with that accent and saying things like "wicked"..i dont know if i could marry a boston bitch but i could deal with her for a night or 2..now id marry a bitch from england or ireland just on accent alone lol

Johnny blue
25-01-2013, 15:13
Ya that's the dude

Zerrr
25-01-2013, 16:23
i wanna fuck some boston southie bitch with that accent and saying things like "wicked"..i dont know if i could marry a boston bitch but i could deal with her for a night or 2..now id marry a bitch from england or ireland just on accent alone lol
Ha, reminds me of this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXPDMoyN0Q

chinky
26-01-2013, 02:46
ive never seen that movie, that was hilarious but id imagine true lol

igts crazy how the system workw though JB,,the guy admittted to killing over 20people but since he cops a plea hes out in les then 10years..thats crazy to even think about, talk about having the best lawyer possible that case prolly cost the guy 50k

Mr.Scagnattie
26-01-2013, 04:58
now id marry a bitch from england or ireland just on accent alone lol

Agreed. I love the british or irish accent on a chic.. so hotttt. I was in London 2 years ago and had a lot of one night loves... Ha. The accent just hooked me in every time! What was funny was that they thought I had the accent, so that was a magnet for them.

Oh and no offense Boston people... I can't stand that accent! Haha.

HighonLife
26-01-2013, 05:38
Ha, reminds me of this..

ha, i almost posted the same thing last night but the fuckin 1:30 maintenance prevented me from postin then i forgot about it

great minds think alike

ive never seen that movie, that was hilarious but id imagine true lol

igts crazy how the system workw though JB,,the guy admittted to killing over 10people but since he cops a plea hes out in les then 10years..thats crazy to even think about, talk about having the best lawyer possible that case prolly cost the guy 50k

its a good fuckin movie chinky

Mass08
26-01-2013, 05:48
The worcester dope is fire and has been as long as I can remember...I have only seen half gram bags from worcester and Boston. My boys out in fall river get bundles and they say fall river gets the best dope in MA hands down

chinky
26-01-2013, 11:54
ha, i almost posted the same thing last night but the fuckin 1:30 maintenance prevented me from postin then i forgot about it

great minds think alike

its a good fuckin movie chinky

ive been told..i think its on ondemand right now, i can wait another month to see if it hits HBO or somehting or maybe i can stream it and just watch it right here on the laptop..?

gwencooper
27-01-2013, 23:43
I went to springfield a couple of times a few years ago - I was working with a rock band that made me some $$!

But i figure that as a college town, the dope shouldn't be that hard to find. Pretty Posh - not alot of Ghetto and Smith College - a crunchy granola girl on girl mecca - but because it's a small college town there should be one or two biggish dope dealers right??

I live in a nearby suburb to Chicago - so I don't know if this is true, BUT - wouldn't a College Town pretty far outside the main city be a good place to get dope because there's money and stuff?

fitchburg is apparently a good dope spot, springfield is as well because of the proximity to hartford. pretty sure wax bags are sold in springfield. you can usualy measure the quality of a towns dope scene by the latin american presence there, since they are largely responsible for mid level distribution.

HighonLife
28-01-2013, 06:58
^^even in denton a city of 100,000 just 45 mins north of dallas, UNT with 35,000 students it isnt a big dope town, i mean shit is there no doubt but just cuz of its size, school n proximity to dallas doesnt seem to make it a good place to find dope (dope is findable in denton but im just sayin it isnt a good place for dope). maybe thats true also for the place you're talkin about

also ive noticed dope doesnt seem to be particularly big amongst the kids ive talked to in school, but more so amongst the kids who are college aged, live in college towns but dont go to school.

Mzral
29-01-2013, 18:57
Picked up from one of my connects this Friday, copped a gram and a half and the shit had me nodding all weekend. I place an order with him on Sunday night and the shit was absolutely bunk and appeared to be all cut. It wasn't even the type of weak product that will at least keep the sick at bay. Had to go to work sick and wait 8 hours for him to exchange my shit. I told him straight up on Sunday that the shit was bunk and he tried telling me it was the same stuff I got Friday. Well, I'm the one who does the dope so I know the difference, he doesn't, so it wasn't the same.

I asked if I could exchange the shit and he said ok, tomorrow; that he'd make it right. Meet up with him after work, and he decides he wants to get in my car, which he never does. I just want to fix and get right and he's having me go to a spot he "knows" that isn't hot. He had me stuck in traffic, this and that, so finally I pull over and fix up. He see's some chick walking up to her house, with her dog like 20 ft away, dialing her phone, and she hadn't even looked in our direction, let alone could see into my car, and he's all "YO, she's dialing the police to send them here right now." I'm like uh, no she ain't and you're fucking overly paranoid dude, I know what I'm doing and she ain't narc'n. Dude is mad sketch. So of course I'm rushed, trying to find a vein and he's all being a bitch so I said fuck it and drove off to dump his ass out of my car. Do that, hit up a spot, register immediately and the sickness fades away.

Life & times of a MA user.

Johnny blue
30-01-2013, 06:20
I went to springfield a couple of times a few years ago - I was working with a rock band that made me some $$!

But i figure that as a college town, the dope shouldn't be that hard to find. Pretty Posh - not alot of Ghetto and Smith College - a crunchy granola girl on girl mecca - but because it's a small college town there should be one or two biggish dope dealers right??

I live in a nearby suburb to Chicago - so I don't know if this is true, BUT - wouldn't a College Town pretty far outside the main city be a good place to get dope because there's money and stuff?

There's definitely shit in Springfield and they are a good ride through a lot of woods from Boston so like you said they take care of them selves. Springfield is way closer to Hartford than Boston like 508 said. It's kind of it's own ecosystem. Boston dope pretty much comes from RI and it makes sense that Springfield would at least get their shit from Hartford if not NY but, if you're expecting open air markets like in Chi then they'll be a lot tougher to find if they exist at all. Shit every little city if not town in this state has something going on just like most of the US.

down508
30-01-2013, 23:07
Ha, reminds me of this..

best part of that movie... "and you better not show your face around Quincy."

so I got some nice dope right now. been catching nods all day. just cooked up half a standard size bag (I'm sure all you local heads can guess on the price. The bags aren't huge, I've had bags that were almost a half gram for that price, these are like .25-.3, but the quality makes it worth it. I like posting pics, so here's one of .2 dissolved in 40 units of water. I'm about to slam this and I have a feeling it's gonna be off the chain.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/34xrkw7.jpg

does anyone else's arm get itchy and hot immediately after doing a shot? it isn't a missed shot, it all went into the vein no swelling no bubble no pain while injecting, but for 30 seconds a think it might be a cut.

Effect
31-01-2013, 18:17
My dude from Lynn just came through and was actually on time thank god cause I'm crashing hard on dexamp. Anyway he called me out of the blue and said he was gonna be doing 5 for the price of 4 until further notice. I decided to jump on the deal while I could, but in the back of my mind I was thinking he could just be trying to unload what's left of a shitty batch that people aren't buying. Thankfully this was not the case as the quality was great.

I don't know if he is only doing this for certain custies or what. When I gave the runner my money he tried to just give me 4 and I was like "nah man, five" and he handed me another. The guy probably just wanted a chance to sell a bag for pure profit, but fuck that, I'm taking advantage of this deal.

Effect
31-01-2013, 18:28
best part of that movie... "and you better not show your face around Quincy."

so I got some nice dope right now. been catching nods all day. just cooked up half a standard size bag (I'm sure all you local heads can guess on the price. The bags aren't huge, I've had bags that were almost a half gram for that price, these are like .25-.3, but the quality makes it worth it. I like posting pics, so here's one of .2 dissolved in 40 units of water. I'm about to slam this and I have a feeling it's gonna be off the chain.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/34xrkw7.jpg

Damn dude that stuff is dark in the rig. For a second I thought that was a shot that you registered and then slipped out cause it almost looks like blood mixed in there. Don't think I'm talking down on you though cause I know color can be misleading, but I've typically found that darker product has more cut in it based on the gunk left at the bottom of the spoon and the stuff that looks more like golden piss in the rig has been of higher quality.

Mzral
31-01-2013, 18:42
I've typically found that darker product has more cut in it based on the gunk left at the bottom of the spoon and the stuff that looks more like golden piss in the rig has been of higher quality.

It seems like it can go either way, when it comes to color. Lately the product I've been getting looks exactly like the photo he posted of the prepped rig. Sometimes I find the darker color like that is either bangin' or it sucks. Same with clear fluid. I've had white powder that dissolves perfectly into water and it's gotten me blasted. Other times it's totally bunk shit. It's really hard to discern sometimes, but what usually tips me off immediately is the cut residue left behind on my spoon. From that I can usually gauge what I'm in for. Stuff I've gotten this week has been ok. I copped late last night so I would be good for work today.

It didn't give me a really powerful rush but when I got home and slammed one more shot, I found myself nodding mad hard. I was surprised by this. Going to grab another later on tonight, and then tomorrow I can purchase what I need in bulk. Looking to go through my one connect who just got back from vacation. He doesn't normally cut good deals like my other people and his time management is almost non-existent, but his bag sizes are proper and the product usually produces the rush I'm looking for, coupled with a crippling nod that has me coming in and out of consciousness for hours. That's my shit, right there.

Effect
01-02-2013, 04:13
Here's a pic I snagged just for comparison of the shit I picked up earlier. It looks a little darker in the picture, but it's some good quality regardless.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5900/imagefsit.jpg

chinky
01-02-2013, 06:28
man yall should see how dark this raw is..by far the darkest raw ive had and unfortunatly i wasnt able to fully enjoy it..i dont think i even got half of that raw today, shit sucks and its like takin a $50bill and just burning it well no cause then the bill is gone, and right now i can get down and see the general area where the bowl fell and prolly pick up a couple small pieces if i need to. so i guess its more like taking $50 in dimes or quarters and taking a handful and dropping them on the ground right below you, but then taking the rest and making it rain. and then trying to pick up and find every last dime..i swear it took away from my high today. like i got high but it didnt seem to last too long cause i spread the use out too much. i should have just did all the dope at once and sat back but i did some and then looked for some more dope and then do some more and it wasnt the best. it was kind of like a waste if i must say.

BlueHues
01-02-2013, 09:13
Been coppin straight bricks/50 stamp bags at a time since I got back east....the bags are fucking tiny but the product has consistently been 7/8 out of ten....

My friend is good for almost a whole brick himself everyday, and hes been hookin me up with 5 bags off the top of every brick....my tolerance is goin up but shootin 5 of these at a time is still givin me a good kickin rush followed by a few hours of nod....

I just came here to straighten my license out and then I'm heading back west! I'm not even sure where exactly I'm going but I gotta stay away from this area....It's way too easy for me to get high everyday and end up wasting months and months!

down508
02-02-2013, 06:15
So i just picked up a half gram of a dealer ive never got dope off of but ive known him for years. The first thing i noticed was the smell. As soon as i opened the bag i was like what smells like cat piss? Turns out it wasnt cat piss it was just some stinky dope.

So heres the money shot. It came out of framibgham area.

http://i49.tinypic.com/24p02o9.jpg