The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck awesome thread pissed I didn't see this earlier .. I'm from right outside of boston an have copped all over mass ... So here goes my experience ...

When I first got into the dope/ started doing dope. I was getting fingers from my connect in roxbury ... I jus want to say in my experience with boston dope SHIT VARYS SO MUCH FROM BATCH 2 BATCH ... A couple times I copped from him an the fingers were wrapped in like tin paper cylinders an it was honestly the most pure dope I have ever done so much so that I had 2 cut it mutiple times cuz a couple of my custys od'd mutiple times ... Than the next time I would cope it would be chunk that has obvi been re-pressed to shit an it fuckin SUCKED... I did that game for a while an made mutiple connects for fingers all around boston. lynn . lowerence and honestly Law-town has the best dope if u find the right connect shit can be fire every time but STILL FOR SOME FUCKIN REASON I FEEL LIKE RIGHT AFTER YOU GET A FIRE BATCH THE NEXT TIME ITS CUT 2 SHIT.

Okay so that was my experiecnce in eastern mass around boston I than moved to western mass/vermont area an I started copping in holoyoke which is all stamps ... HOLOYOKE MASS IS BY FAR THE EASIEST PLACE IN MA 2 SCORE DOPE OFF THE CORNER ... be carefull tho lots of cops on some days lookin 2 fuck with white boys driving in 2 cop ... I have looked on many boards an have never found any1 else talk about this an I think its so fuckin interesting : for some reason HOLOYOKE has the same fuckin stamps every single time its amazing like they never switch it up the stamps are always "Brainstorm" or sometimes I have seen "Rolex" or "T-mobile" but almost alwways its brainstorm an i gota say the dope is pretty damn good everytime its funny its always the same shit not fuckin fire but very decent .... anyways sorry 4 the long post hope i didn't break any rules awesome topic MASS GETS IT POPPIN 4SHO

Yeah, Holyoke is the stamp capital round here besides Springfield, and every dealer I deal with right now cept for one gets their shit in Holyoke...so I've seen all the stamps you've mentioned plus a few more!!! S-Field has pretty so-so or ehhh dope around the only time it's any good is when it's bought in Holyoke. I remember when I started doing dope the bags were a Jackson each and it was ALWAYS FIRE to me but that's maybe cause I was a newbie...it's been said that the dope now is stronger than when I started, but I don't think it's true...maybe more plentiful but definitely not better...IMO%)

^thanks for the post and welcome to BL! Mentioning specific stamps is not allowed in this thread, but you didn't know....

I've never copped in Holyoke, but I've heard a little bit about it in my travels....I've noticed that a lot of fingers of raw are re-pressed sometimes, and it seems like they'll let a batch of fire go, and then step on the next batch! Assholes...

I've had fingers of raw that were incredibly compressed, so hard that you crushing it or breaking a rock off the chunk was very difficult....It sucks when you're trying to smash some up with a lighter or a spoon because it goes flying! Still, I've had it suck even when it was rock hard off the finger like that!

I've also had dope that turns into a rock in whatever shape you leave it in for more than 2 mins....You can smash it up easily in the bag with your fingers, but then it just rocks right back up in whatever shape it was left in a few minutes later, it's really fuckin weird! Pretty sure mannitol does that sometimes. Mannitol also comes back brown when you dissolve it in water....It's one of the better cuts IMO, and a really popular one....

A lot of dealers use "Miralax" too....It works if you use small amounts of it.....everything dissolves and there's no residue, but if you use too much of it, it makes the dope "gel up", which is everyone's worst nightmare!....that's more of a low-level amateur cut, but it's a pretty popular one as well...

shit my b bout that ... but anyways bluehues u kno ur shit cuz respect ... IME the best shit i have has always been solid rock ... I'l never forget about 2 years ago one of my homies who was fresh out afta beating a murder wrap hit a lick for a bunch of fingers said it was from some asian dudes... It was real solid white rock but it broke off real easy like you could use a credit card to slice some off it was that soft an Holy shit was it raw ... I'm guessing those dudes hadnt repressed it yet but it actually kinda a nightmare cuz i was rather new to the dope game an i didn't kno how 2 cut an every1 kept falling out made it real hot around my way... Also in my experience the harder the dope is 2 break up the worst it usually is. I can remeber times smashing fingers under notebooks ... ... but I ended up gettin fucked over this past summer an had 2 do a drug program but im been back in mass since the winter an obviously re-lasped ... I HAVE NOT been impressed with the quality tho alot of the prices are better but the people i been dealing with been having some pretty whak shit around boston area have not gone 2 holoyoke since last summer so i duno whatsup there but about a month ago I went up 2 worcester 2 meet wit an old connect an i was blown away by the quality its just 2 far of a drive

damn I live in the wrong city. its mostly tar around here, though i do live kinda on the east coast. they serve tar by weight, either a half or a g. whatever china usually comes through, the dealer will be like "this shits fire" and it ends up sucking, The china I get in points though and usually it's way too expensive. Ive only gotten good china once where I live. and walking up to street corners and shit?? that shit would never happen here, i have to meet them in some parking lot and usually end up waiting a while... there have been a ton of busts in my city within the last month though, so a lot of the crews arent serving, plus my main dealer was the first one to get busted so it was kinda tough for me to get shit for a while.

bluehues also i been reading alot of your post's and you def have alot of knowledge but i think your using sub wrong IME unless ur jus staying on it so u dont go back 2 dope

Ha! Maybe, how should I be usin it? I don't even know what I'm tryin to do!...stay off dope I guess, but thanks man....I've been fuckin with dope for awhile, I hope I have a little knowledge about it, but I wish I didn't!

How should I use the sub?

Ha well were in the same position been tryna 2 stay off dope as well ... so IME i was using well started with oc 80 than moved 2 dope the thing was i was dealing an had tons of money so i never had 2 withdrawl so when i finally did i had been on about a 2 year str8 run! anyways theres jus so much mis knowledge about sub it really sucks... first off when i detoxed i was given 4mg and that was fine!!! there really isnt a dope habit that big that u need more than 4mg when u first start sub but anway at the rehab/detox place i was at they did a 7day taper with me an after 5 days we skipped 2 days an took another dose and for as long and as much as i was running i had mild symptons for about 2 weeks which were very bearable !!

anways u shouldnt b on sub 4 a long time it gets built up in your system an the withdralws blow!! since i have gotten back from rehab i been obviously still fuckin with dope ... I will go on a 2 week to a month run than with only using 1 - 8mg sub taper off an honestly feel fine ...

So back to you since u have been takin them for a while heres what I suggest ... start skipping days an RIGHT AWAY LIKE TODAY start tapering like 2nite take a 2mg peice than the next day take nothing than the next morning take another 2 mg an reapet try an start gettin more an more time in between doses an lowering them gradually believe me man u dont wana be on sub for a real long time it will jus be a bitch 2 get off of.. try doing 2mg for 3 days with skipping days in between and than start taking 1 mg an do the same for 3 days with days in between than after that start skipping for 2 days so what if u feel a lil shitty it will b much easier when u come off completely try an get xanys, bud booze 2 help than when u come off completly wait 3 days without takin any sub than take 1mg after 3 days mayb do that twice an u should be fine man also when u come off completely an u feel a bit shitty take imodium its a life saver take like triple the reccomended dose the first day u start feeling shitty an it will really help only use it for like 3 days tho ...

i dunno man hope this helps ... I jus tapered off from a month run an im feeling good . Its just such a bitch 2 try an stay off i honestly dont think i will ever be completly clean its so fuckin hard mentally 2 not wana use

^Thanks man, I never tried skippin days when I tapered off subs, it sounds like it could work though, when I start really wanting to come off them I'll try it!

That link is dead, but I know what incident you're mentioning. Was reading the police blog yesterday. Very useful info there.

Not bad, Raz. Copped today, though I was nervous since one of my rear turn signals is out. That's how they bust you in Holyoke- they pull you over for something like that, and then they find a reason to search your car, you're done for. If I got pulled over with stamps in my pocket, I'd probably get really nervous and they'd know something was up. I never really feel better until I'm going back up the mountain.
LowLow- true, the news always likes to sensationalize stuff like that. The La Familia bust a month or so back was much larger.

Hey guys ,man, I jus found this thread and it took me 2 days to run thru it an I feel like I kno half u.More than once I wanted to jump in but I hadda finish the thread first,glad I did. Anyway,I'm sorta old timer and all this stamp talk got me reminiscing.I remember back in the 70's the bags were about half the size of a playing card,no stamp and dependin on who ya knew they were $40's or $60's and man it was mostly big quinine bags wit a lil dope thrown in.The best,if u could find it,was one stamp called puppypaw,with a little paw stamp and ya had ta kno ta go.Then around ''78 the smaller stamp bags came around,my favs were Liberty and Blue Diamond.Funny what the brain can remember 30+++ years later.Anyways,back then there were some serious open air markrets.Now this was a long time ago so it should'nt be breakin any rules,I hope. For me there was Dudley,Smith st. in Mission Hill ahggghgg,thanks alot Chuck Stewart and Heath st projects.Later on I started goin to providence for buns but it was hot.I started workin as a phone-man(like glengarryyglennross) but for the cops and firemen.C'mon,we've ALL gotten those calls for the Policemen's Ball or whatever and most likely it was me.My crew worked from Boston to Fairfield county,conn. and there were some decent towns in between but if we could'nt find the man one of us always drove to providence every couple of days.The funny thing was that the townsfolk always pointed us in the right direction,inadvertantly of course.One time we were doin East Haven Police or Fire,I don't remember, and we kept gettin complaints about drugs in New Haven.I finally got a street name and grabbed some cash from the cash jar and headed to New Haven with just a wish and a street name.I will never forget the sight.It was a one-way street with a liquor store on the corner.There was a brick wall painted yellow with about 20 black guys(I luv ya,4real) leanin back on it that it looked like fly-paper with a bunch of flys stuck on it.Then all of a sudden they see ya an we were surrounded with all kinds of offers.Needless to say,we did'nt see providence too much that summer.What a ball.Well after a bust in charelstown and 2 kids I got on the done so I could raise my kids(did'nt do too bad,1st one grad. college this year,with honors!) and the little one's gonna be president some day.Sorry,I'm jus so proud of em.Anyways ,10++ years later my work is done an I'm chompin at the bit.Even took a succesfull trip to FLA. in '09 but thats been about it.Its tough out there for the old guys who been outta the game so long.Ya don't know anyone doin that and Top-x sucks with scammers.Its like the love is gone,mannnn. Anyway thats my story and I hope I did'nt bore anybody and glad I found ya.

I feel for you guys copping in Holyoke.
I had a kid that got ridiculously good stamps for a bit. '08-'09. It was worth it, but I've never felt so in danger. Danger from police, danger of getting robbed, etc.
Maybe it was mostly that I was out of my element. I'm mainly a CT/NY/NJ person. Shit just felt sketched.

^What's up MMT, good to have ya here. The dope bags used to be the size of half a playing card? For the whole bundle? that's crazy shit..It's kind of like how they always show things on TV way bigger than real life....someone buy a 20 bag and they show a whole zip bag full getting handed off..

Yeah its crazy to think about the dope game in the 70s and even before that like when all you had was payphones and the dope was like 2 to 3 % pure...i wonder what changed all the dope. Like why allmost all the dope in the ne is from colombia.

LowLow- true, the news always likes to sensationalize stuff like that. The La Familia bust a month or so back was much larger.

It's kind of surprising to see that there are Mexican gang sells Colombian heroin considering tar is produced in Mexico. I actually remember reading about a bust where the heroin was brought in from Mexico through Texas and sold in NY and Boston, and that was Colombian dope too so I guess they [La Familia] worked something out with traffickers in Colombia so that they can stay competitive on the east coast since tar aint gonna fly around here as long as there is good powder to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.