The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I did that for years! You gotta at least try week straight on the sub! Although havin them as a back up is good too. they take even longer to work the more you play around with them....

Dope man just got at me here at work, about to slam this shit. After this, it's back to subs in a day or so (when I'm kicking) and sticking to it.

hey all, hows things?? Well I've been cruising up & down your posts and checkin out what you are coppin and stuff like that...Live in Spfld and here mostly ppl get their stuff from Holyoke...stamped waxies and buns or packs(10 buns) and it really depends on what the stamps are...some are better than others. Been stressed awhile cause my reg girl got popped cause one of her regs ratted and the boys knocked on her door with the big round knocker...luckily only found 2 buns which her son took the fall for but now I'm stuck being middleman'd by this asshole but the shit is def FIRE...comes in mini-ziplocks and compared to the rest of the shit out here they're as big as 2 reg bags even more and the dope feels like old skool dope from when I started (been using since '87) gives you goosebumps as soon as you pull the rig out and start rinsing it. Got a dude right by my house but he's a major dick and charges top price for them and I know he's tappin them!! I only deal with him cause it's so convenient (bout 4 houses down from me) and right now the dope is decent...

hey all, hows things?? Well I've been cruising up & down your posts and checkin out what you are coppin and stuff like that...Live in Spfld and here mostly ppl get their stuff from Holyoke...stamped waxies and buns or packs(10 buns) and it really depends on what the stamps are...some are better than others. Been stressed awhile cause my reg girl got popped cause one of her regs ratted and the boys knocked on her door with the big round knocker...luckily only found 2 buns which her son took the fall for but now I'm stuck being middleman'd by this asshole but the shit is def FIRE...comes in mini-ziplocks and compared to the rest of the shit out here they're as big as 2 reg bags even more and the dope feels like old skool dope from when I started (been using since '87) gives you goosebumps as soon as you pull the rig out and start rinsing it. Got a dude right by my house but he's a major dick and charges top price for them and I know he's tappin them!! I only deal with him cause it's so convenient (bout 4 houses down from me) and right now the dope is decent...

Having dealers living so close is always why I've had such trouble staying clean. It's too much temptation to just walk down the block and score, or worse, have them just deliver it to your house.

Today's my day off, and I'm hoping to get something. I've been going to Holyoke for the past month or so ever since my oxy guy got cut off by his doctor. Being a Hispanic female, I was able to find someone within 15 minutes of parking. :D
Bought a bundle last week, which was a mistake, as I was completely unable to control myself and had a major two-day binge. From now on, it's gonna be just a couple bags a week. If I start increasing, I need to stop. But for now, I'll pick up those bags, and have some fun with my PS3 and emulators.

Niiice, must be a relief when u get out of Holyoke and back to your home...I'm pretty much a fraidy-cat to go cop in Holyoke and I'm a Hispanic male!!! The staties are cruising around the hot spots with those new license plate scanners and if they see a plate registered in Spfld or Chicopee, Agawam or any other places pulling out of a dope spot, guaranteed you'll get pulled over especially if you immediately hit 391(91south). Anyways curious as to which stamp you got...(Shiny High, Pablo Escobars, Income Tax, The Baseballs(have a small pic of a bat, ball and glove)? IME the Shinys are the best atm...when the Escobars came out it was fire but the counts have gone down and the quality went pppfffttt!!!

I got Nike's. Actually funny you mention it- the place I usually go to had a giant police van there, and an unmarked cop car pulled over to the edge of the street. Tomorrow I'm gonna check the police log and find out more about what happened. Fortunately, a guy there saw me watching, and he told me they'd been there since noon. I guess it was only a matter of time.
He offered to get me the Nike's, and took me to a crowd of people in an alley, where I got my two bags(I would think that the crowd would attract more unwanted attention, unlike the apartment hallway I used to cop inside). In hindsight, it probably wasn't too smart for me to stand there staring at the cop cars, but there wouldn't really be anything the cops could do if they saw me.
I always park on the street parallel so I just walk over to the place where I cop. I did a lot of research on MassLive to find out which streets people got busted on, so I could try and ask around. My work paid off, though.
Anyway, I lucked out today. Maybe being a young female, guys wanna help me out.
I've never heard of the stamps you mentioned. I've gotten McDonalds, CVS, Nike, and Pepsi Blue Magic. Come payday, I'll be tempted to get more, but I don't wanna be high at work, so I'll try to hold out until next Tuesday.
How do you cop since you don't go to Holyoke?

You'd think being Hispanic in NE would work in your favor as far as finding connections....Being able to speak Spanish is a plus. But if you're Hispanic in a Hispanic neighborhood, people will probably think you just live there! If you're obviously completely white, the dealers assume you're there looking for H!

I'm "white", but I have black hair and olive skin...I could easily be of Hispanic ancestry....It works in my favor walking around in dope neighborhoods because I don't look completely out of place, but I can't speak Spanish 100% at all....I understand it, I just can't answer back very well!

As far as getting fucked with by the police? looking Hispanic is a huge plus, because where I'm from, virtually all the dealers are Domincan or Puerto Rican..Further south, NJ and what not, there's a lot of black dudes who deal H....A black guy selling heroin is extremely rare in New England!

yeah I would be very hesitant to buy dope of some random black dude around here let alone a white dude. Unless I knew them of course or friends could vouge for them.

^i really wanna see how the dope out in holyoke compares to eMass shit

my dope delivery connect out of lynn finally got coke again. so pumped. didnt have enough extra to buy any today but tomorrow is going to be awesome. been chillen on about a bag a day and 2mg of lorazepam since saturday. sadly i only have 2mg of lorazepam left.

Mmmm...coke. I need to scrape some money for that as well. I dunno, though. When I was doing speedballs with oxies, I wasn't as worried, but now that I'm using dope, I'm always terrified of OD'ing.

I had no idea that there were so many stamps out there. Anyways we don't allow stamp discussion in the state specific threads because it can lead to sourcing. I'm not going through and editing all that but, from now on leave stamp talk to the general heroin discussion thread. In eastern MA/Boston area most of us buy dope by weight (half grams, grams or dollar amounts) so I didn't expect you guys to be talking stamps. Maybe your dope comes in from Connecticut? I know they do stamps there.

Sorry bout the stamps...I was curious bout which ones were well known and the unknown ones ( which depends on quality). Anyways I was copping (through a middleman which sucks but it was the only way) this fire stuff and there was no stamp just a little zip-loc clear bag. The middleman was MIA the other day so I said F-It...I walked over to the spot and there was no one around (figures)...But then this car pulls over and the driver flags me down...I had no idea who this guy is and the windows were kinda tinted dark. He gets out and says "Do you remember me?" and I sure do...I knew this guy from back in the 80's when I first started doing dope and it turns out this guy is the MAN!!! Well let me continue this before it gets erased cause for some reason when I'm posting something long when I hit Post it tells me I have to log in again and when I do everything I wrote is gone....

This guy's the zip-loc guy...and I've known him a while before we lost touch...now I have his personal # and my middleman is FIRED!!! I didn't trust him anyways cause one of his delivery guys told me the jerk was tapping the bags(pinching them). Gonna find out if he does grams(when we met he told me he was involved in a little fender-bender on the way there and he just told the guy to forget it cause he had 40 grams stashed in his ride!!! I'm soooo tired of spending money on bags I'm gonna just cop a gram to last me awhile(yeah, right)!!!

where's Mzral at? How are you doin with the subs?! I played with those things for so long, so don't feel bad if you're not takin them as prescribed! They do work if you give 'em half a chance though! Just let us know man....I'm kind of wonderin what happened with you! You can let us know! This is a dope thread!

I've been thinking bout going the sub route but everyone I know who's on them are either using them to get high(???) or selling them to get dope. Besides I've tried them and it does keep the sick away but I just miss the rush and I guess the needle too(yeah I have a needle fetish now) probably the whole routine from copping to rinsing my rig; I suppose the whole ritual thing. I've tried countless times to detox and live without it but I just can't, it's too embedded in my life:(

Status
Not open for further replies.