The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^cant speak from experience but yea thats what most tend to say

thats why u end up fiendin for the rush just as much if not more then the actual high

Yes the high def changes, seems like you get sick quicker too
After I booted up, there was no turning back

Even though I would've liked to still be able to cop a half and snort it all night and be high
Slamming it conserved my dope at first where I could make a gram last at least 2 whole days and still have a shot for the morning on the third day before I'd go cop but that didn't last long...

Yes the high def changes, seems like you get sick quicker too
After I booted up, there was no turning back

Even though I would've liked to still be able to cop a half and snort it all night and be high
Slamming it conserved my dope at first where I could make a gram last at least 2 whole days and still have a shot for the morning on the third day before I'd go cop but that didn't last long...

For real. Hah.

I remember the first couple times I did dope, I could snort literally a fraction of a bag and be high alllll day, puking and sleeping for like 14 hours the next day. Hah. Boy how times change.. :\

For real. Hah.

I remember the first couple times I did dope, I could snort literally a fraction of a bag and be high alllll day, puking and sleeping for like 14 hours the next day. Hah. Boy how times change.. :\

Heh, yeah I was just having that conversation with a friend the other day while we were both kicking. Like, I remember back when I wanted to get reeaallllly high, I'd take two percosets... lol Who'd have ever thought we'd end up here 10 years later?

Oh well I guess that's how life goes.

^It's kind of ridiculous what tolerance can do to you, particularly with opiates! It kind of gives you a false sense of security if you do heroin, you start to automatically assume you can handle whatever amount and you start not wanting to bother with tester shots/lines!

You start to think, "there's no way this idiot didn't step on his dope! It's probably mediocre at best anyway!"....then, you get that one time where it's insanely pure....and bad things can happen!

^ Same thing happened to my best friend, Shane
I'd see him dump a whole half g or more in the spoon and be fine afterward, maybe a little high but functional

He copped just a 20 one day, about .2 if that, and it was so potent he immediately od'd and died sitting in his big work truck in a gas station parking lot
I know for sure it wasn't shit dope or a hot shot or whatever because his cousin was with him and shot up at the same time, walked back to his girl's car and od'd also, luckily his girl drove him straight to the hospital and she didn't know what they were doing at the time because she's so naive so she didn't even think about getting his cousin an ambulance or anything because she had no idea they were shooting dope in the first place

So Shane just sat in that work truck prolly bent over dead with the rig still in his arm for like 6 hours until someone noticed this big truck running while sitting right in front of a gas station with a dead guy inside...

Shitty part is and I hate to say it but I'd much rather have the cousin die instead of Shane
He is the biggest ass hole junkie in the world and has been in and out of jail/prison almost all his life

Shane might have actually had the chance to get clean and make a life for himself, I don't see that with the cousin
He uses and manipulates his gf and buys at least like 2g's of dope a day on top of shooting coke and smoking a g of crack, he already od'd along time ago on dope and xanax, this was like the third time he had died from overdose and they narcan'd his ass back

^coulda been the fentanyl dope too, I've had that shit enough times to tell the difference....It just puts you into a straight nod with no warning, it's like you're not even there for the high....you come to 4 hours later and you're starting to get dopesick 2 hours after that!

I'm sorry your friend died man....It seems to happen that way though, if you use the shit....There's just that one time where you do a little bit too much....and then you're gone forever! I hope there's at least afew people who read this shit and decide against trying heroin!

Heh, yeah I was just having that conversation with a friend the other day while we were both kicking. Like, I remember back when I wanted to get reeaallllly high, I'd take two percosets... lol Who'd have ever thought we'd end up here 10 years later?

Oh well I guess that's how life goes.

Words of truth, man. The time just disappears.

whats up my dudes? just checking in cause i haven't posted in a week or so and I've really been taking it easy as far as using goes for the last week and a half too. After taking a break for 8 days the majority of physical symptoms had gone, but the most annoying things for me remained; the insomnia (i'll fall asleep, but only for an hour or so and then wake up and toss and turn for what seems like forever and eventually get back to sleep only to have the same thing happen an hour later) and during the day I get the terrible chills and that annoying 'crawling' sensation throughout my body. Those symptoms along with the anxiety that I'm sure we all get was enough to make me crack on day 9. Not like I was trying to stop for good or anything, I just needed a good break.

Also on Saturday I got a letter in the mail saying that I had successfully completed the "MA Drug Diversions Program" which is pretty much like probation, but I had the best case manager I could ask for and he cut me so much slack cause he used to be a dope addict himself growing up in NYC. Bottom line is that my class a possession charges from last March are dropped and my record is clean. The feeling of relief is crazy cause I really thought my life was over last year and I never thought I would make it through.

Last but not least, the whole reason why I wanted to post in here. I made an order today right as my main delivery connect out of Lynn turned on which was shortly after 9AM cause I was trying to be first in the line up. Although he didn't get here till 10:45 (so much for being first), his dope was phenomenal today and the bags were nice and fat. Sorry for such a long post guys, but just wanted to say I'm back around.

Good for you man! Once you're on them for awhile, you can just coast pretty much....they don't have the shitty side effects of methadone either.....I've been detoxing off subs myself, but I have an appointment tomorrow to get some more....I don't really have a problem being on them for a little bit

My induction kinda sucks. I don't feel horrible but I don't feel so hot either. Waiting it out basically.

It kind of just slowly fades and you start to feel a LOT better...A lot of the time, you don't even notice that you're on them at all....pretty clear-headed compared to a lot opiates...It's different for everyone, but I tolerate them very well once I get inducted on them...

Methadone makes you gain weight, sweat, it constipates you, makes you kind of cloudy and emotionless....I feel a lot more like myself on suboxone...

I do want to thank you for the encouragement from your previous post, it feels somewhat relieving that someone else knows exactly what it's like and where I am. Basically all I feel right now is skin crawling, and just wanting to go home from work and lie down. I don't think I've ever wanted to be in bed as badly as today.

Once you start to feel better, it happens really quickly....It's kind of like a miracle, your appettite comes back, your mood lifts and you feel pretty good....I usually start to feel better at the 36 hour mark and by the 72 hour mark I feel completely fine....

When on Maintinace I get so much done in a day because I'm not wasting all that time finding dope finding money, waiting on the dope man etc. I hate thinking about all the effort I put into getting drugs and being stoned.

I suggest you get a hobby or work a ton of overtime to occupy yourself for a while. Boredom is always my downfall.

Fuckin hate playing this waiting game... Waiting on the dope man to get here and bring me 3 bags which is about a gram.

Ended up waiting about 3 hours yesterday for my dude :\ Although the product has been consistently really good lately, I can tell his business is really picking up cause I'm sure people are willing to put up with the long waits to get the quality that it seems like only he is bringing to the table lately lately. Whenever I'm getting more than 8 though he speeds right the fuck up.

Last weekend me and my friend really didn't feel like waiting so I decided to take a trip to see my old connect who I haven't seem for months cause he works out of Lawrence now and doesn't deliver anymore. I was so disappointed with the quality. It's now only like a last resort type of deal now.

Mzral check in and let us know how the subs are going if you get a chance bud.

^Yeah Mz, whats up with the subs, you must doin alright now.....I got a script myself now, which is a relief that I dont have to rush through a detox!

Hey guys, checking in to say what's up? I've been off and on between subs and heroin for the past two weeks. Using only for 2 days or so when it comes to heroin. I gotta try to stay on the straight and narrow though cause I gotta keep pissing clean to keep getting my script and to clean my act up. Shit is just so hard though. I don't like being without dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.