The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^wow man talk about some bullshit. When I was working I'd be up all night waiting on my paycheck. If I came in to work expecting to be able to just grab my check,cash it and see my dude only to be greeted with "yea sorry no check till monday" i would probably cry. I've had my check get held up like that before, but was only using OCs at the time and didnt have any real dependence and I still was like heartbroken after working for 2 weeks just to be told that your check just didnt come in.

Fuck that noise.

Ya man direct deposit ftw. I haven't been inside a bank past the atm in years.

^wow man talk about some bullshit. When I was working I'd be up all night waiting on my paycheck. If I came in to work expecting to be able to just grab my check,cash it and see my dude only to be greeted with "yea sorry no check till monday" i would probably cry. I've had my check get held up like that before, but was only using OCs at the time and didnt have any real dependence and I still was like heartbroken after working for 2 weeks just to be told that your check just didnt come in.

Fuck that noise.

For real!! Luckily the stars were in correct alignment and when my man called me up, he told me 45 minutes and right when I got off the phone, one of the owners came in and opened the safe. I took my lunch break, cashed that shit, and by the time I made it back on foot, boom, my man and I converged out front right at the same time. Couldn't have worked out any better. I feel your pain though, Effect, that shit just ain't right. Especially when you work your goddamn ass off and the money, which is a fuckin' debt owed to you for your services, is either withheld or in the case above, not in.

direct deposit?

Ugh, unfortunately I work for a small business so they don't offer direct deposit, not even if I switched to the bank they use, which is how I cash my check. It's bullshit. I had D/D at my old (and wonderful) job and funds were usually posted to my account even a day ahead!

The dope is back on point! For the past couple of days it wasn't the greatest product they've served me, but I talked to my man about it and he told me he had tried out another guy at a reduced price but the stuff he just grabbed last night was from his normal plug. The stuff from a few days ago wasn't the worst, it kept me from getting sick and I did nod a little, but the rush was absolutely piss poor.

There's nothing like taking a dope break at work, which seems to manipulate time into going a lot faster and then it's the end of the day. Even though I'm still in work for another 2 and a half hours, my weekend has just begun as far as I'm concerned!

^Ha, yeah that's a fuckin great feeling! the dope Gods smiled on you today! I just got a gig out here in bumfuck Nebraska that's under the table and the guy just literally handed me cash today....good money for no taxes bein taken! If I wasn't in bumfuck Nebraska tapering off suboxone, I'd be high right now, but I got my 6 pack of sierra nevada stout and I'm probably gonna get some food in a little bit, so fuck it! I actually have a middle man for tar and benzos out here, but I'm not really thinkin about it.....If I copped some dope today, I'd do it all weekend and completely fuck up my detox....I don't really have enough subs to risk it....

Omaha Neb is not a small city, and I know there's dope around....It's not the primary drug here, but it can be found....but I'm done for now....Unless it lines up that I just run into somebody with it, I'm gonna chill....

how do people sell heroin up there when you cant buy less than fingers/half fingers/grams? (if i understand right....)?
Like why dont they just do stamp bags up there, we only have stamps down in PA...
i've come across raw here in PA before even but thats because its only a 45 min drive to baltimore and its common for people around here to cop in baltimore instead of the city here...and the raw i got was just in baggies and i only saw it 2 or 3 times, and it was small amounts/one shot worth everytime i've had raw and other than the 2 or maybe 3 times i got baltimore raw, i've only had stamp bags/glassine bags and never anything else ever, except for getting some scramble the first time i did/bought heroin (and i was in baltimore when i bought it, i bought one cap and took it home from baltimore, then did it at home here in PA as soon as i got home....)
but shit if they're coming to you dont complain at them for taking too long, every dealer i've known has said "come to me fuck you", aside from this one dude, and he took forever and only came to me twice, once the first time i met him (and he burned me that time) and once right before he apparently got locked up, but he had some random fucker drive him in their car anyway..
my current dealer was gonna come tom e once because he was like "find a ride i'm not meeting you on foot" and i said i couldnt and an hour later he calls asking where i'm at and saying he's coming to me.
But i ended up finding a ride cause he was taking way longer than he should have even though he was IN the car with these people from when he called me saying he's coming...
i only have to wait on my dealer to come outside to serve me, as in i'll call him when i'm at whatever spot we're meeting at, and anywhere from 1-20 minutes later he'll come to my car, get in, we go around for a minute or two and then i drop him back off. He did take an hour and a half once but that shit was a one time deal...

Last edited:
I'll explain this again....I'm probably one of the few people on here that actually remembers....

It used to be all stamp bags....bundles/bricks/ etc......then it changed to 20s/half-grams/grams.....and fingers, but most people even if they copped a finger from the gram dealer would get 10 cut-down grams instead of a chunk of raw....although, a one-chunk ten-gram finger can still suck.....

We still get bundles and bricks, but they're a lot less commone than grams and half-grams....

and the stamp bags we do get, are pretty much all blank with no stamp....Havent gotten a bundle with a name and picture on the bags in over 5 years....

the grams are pretty cheap though....the quality fluctuates wildly...

I'll explain this again....I'm probably one of the few people on here that actually remembers....

It used to be all stamp bags....bundles/bricks/ etc......then it changed to 20s/half-grams/grams.....and fingers, but most people even if they copped a finger from the gram dealer would get 10 cut-down grams instead of a chunk of raw....although, a one-chunk ten-gram finger can still suck.....

We still get bundles and bricks, but they're a lot less commone than grams and half-grams....

and the stamp bags we do get, are pretty much all blank with no stamp....Havent gotten a bundle with a name and picture on the bags in over 5 years....

the grams are pretty cheap though....the quality fluctuates wildly...

You tell those youngins how it was old-timer!

Next your gonna say you used to have to walk barefoot in the snow uphill to cop back in your day. ;)

A few years ago. I got stranded after I copped and had to walk 6 miles to get home in a downpour with no bus-fare and a gram of dope in my mouth! I hate not having a car....it's probably easier in NYC, but having to get to a specific place to cop, it's always better to meet the guy directly!!

And yeah, the transition from bundles to grams was a confusing time for us old-timers!

A few years ago. I got stranded after I copped and had to walk 6 miles to get home in a downpour with no bus-fare and a gram of dope in my mouth! I hate not having a car....it's probably easier in NYC, but having to get to a specific place to cop, it's always better to meet the guy directly!!

And yeah, the transition from bundles to grams was a confusing time for us old-timers!

It's been bundles in NYC for as long as I can remember.

^Yeah, I think its pretty much always been bundles there, back to even before the 60s....

Actually, for a few years in New England, the way dope was sold was pretty damn confusing!

Some people were still selling stamp bags, but were selling a single stamp bag full of dope as a bundle, five stamp bags as a brick....

some people were still selling stamp bag bundles....10 to a bundle, 50 to a brick!

some people were selling a single sandwich corner bag and calling it a bundle, 5 sandwich corners as a brick!

While others were selling sandwich corner 20s, half grams and whole grams!

The sandwich corner 20s were about as much dope as was in a stamp bundle, maybe a little less....and most people just said fuck it and started using plastic....

some people never switched to plastic and still sell regular bundles, but almost nobody stamps them anymore....

the first time somebody handed me a brick that was only 5 stamp bags I flipped out!

It got to the point that a bundle in Southern New england was 20 dollars! 100 a brick! The bags were tiny, but still....sorry if thats price discussion, but I'm talking 7 years ago...so

Damn. I've always found the packaging methods of dope so interesting. So way back in the day (like 1960s) they had stamps and bundles and bricks just like NYC still does today? Does anyone know when they started doing the stamp bag system? And why did MA stop using them? I used to cop in CT a few years back, Hartford to be specific, and there it was always stamp bags with actual stamps (pictures/logos) on them but they were also like laminated in plastic, or at least the ones from my best connect were! And yeahh I remember some super cheap bundles back then but one of those times, when I spent less on a bundle than one would on a new Xbox game, i snorted the whole bun and merely developed a sneeze. So I'd rather pay even as much more as I do now since the dope is infinitely better, at least where I am!

Actually, for a few years in New England, the way dope was sold was pretty damn confusing!

Some people were still selling stamp bags, but were selling a single stamp bag full of dope as a bundle, five stamp bags as a brick....

some people were still selling stamp bag bundles....10 to a bundle, 50 to a brick!

some people were selling a single sandwich corner bag and calling it a bundle, 5 sandwich corners as a brick!

While others were selling sandwich corner 20s, half grams and whole grams!

The sandwich corner 20s were about as much dope as was in a stamp bundle, maybe a little less....and most people just said fuck it and started using plastic....

some people never switched to plastic and still sell regular bundles, but almost nobody stamps them anymore....

the first time somebody handed me a brick that was only 5 stamp bags I flipped out!

It got to the point that a bundle in Southern New england was 20 dollars! 100 a brick! The bags were tiny, but still....sorry if thats price discussion, but I'm talking 7 years ago...so

crazy

^Ha, yeah that's a fuckin great feeling! the dope Gods smiled on you today!

And yet again today! Last night my man was supposed to hook me up with what I needed after work, well, come that time, all of a sudden the phone is not being answered and by 7:30PM, it's completely turned off. I had to make other arrangements to cop, which I did.

However, I'm here at work this morning and I get a phone call from my guy telling me he's right outside my work and that he has something for me. He's come to my work before, but never unexpectedly like this, so I meet him a little ways down and he gives me a .7 bag for free. I go straight for the bathroom and take my dope break, and as usual, the shit is bomb.

That's literally how I wish my life was every day. I couldn't have asked for anything better than that.

^ that's how they all should do it when they fuck us over like that. That's the kind of customer service that brings repeat business.

If they know you have other people you can call, they'll try to keep you as a customer....but I've had people call me because they had a "sample" for me and the sample was garbage! Dope is different then other drugs because just one customer brings in money every day...

have any of you ever had to go to the hospital for abscesses? i work at a city hospital in boston and see that shit alllllll the time but i don't know of it happening to anyone i know personally. any tips to avoid getting them?

^When I was in Denver I knew a handful of people that got abscesses from shooting tar. Nasty shit. Back in NE, I've never ran into someone with a abscess cooking under their skin. Seems rarer with No. 4. I'm not doubting in any way, I just haven't ran into many people here.
But, the people I knew in Denver that had one or more..... Fuck. A gigantic, festering pocket of puss/infection. One guy in particular was out of veins. He'd practically throw a fuckin party if he tapped one, but most the time he was reduced to "skin popping." Dangerous and stupid.
He'd compound the problem by refusing to go to the ER/hospital until he was near death from the infection. The last time I saw him, he had just gotten out of the hospital. They had lanced one and filled him full of antibiotics. Would have died otherwise, the infection had run rampant.
Anyhow... Avoiding getting them? Be hygienic. Use alcohol pads to clean your skin before you stick the point in, don't lick the needle or the blood from the injection site.
Do not skin pop. Not that anyone would want to but you get what I'm saying.
Always filter. Try not to miss shots. If you do, keep an eye on the site and the skin surrounding it. Learn how to identify what's just a histamine reaction and what's something worse.
If you develop a hard bump, watch it closely. If it starts to feel hot and becomes drastically more painful, go to the doctors. Shit needs to be taken care of.

@The person that was talking about Hartford bags- Hartford's standard way of packaging, as long as I was there, was no scotch tape, flimsier bags than NYC/NJ, and the plastic sleeve sealed over the bag. I copped there for a good while. Had a couple good people, but there is so much shit going around and it's so hot.
Much happier where I'm at now. I don't have a true habit these days, but when I do pick up, my people have the tight packed NYC/NJ stamps and the difference is apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.