The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah that sucks, but I've had dealers who would keep selling to me and let the front float until I came up with the extra, but it sounds like you're using up a favor for a really short term reward....It is heroin we're talking about though, so not much else to say!

Man, quality for me took a pretty shitty drop recently. Swear it's being cut with some sort of benzo now. Went from a clean white powder, to a more gritty brown-ish color.

New to forum from western ma just curious were is good place to cop around here
Ya man that's been my experience with "fingers" too. Usually around 10 grams. Some may be 8, some 9 but, the basic idea is based on 10. It all seems to depend on how you get said finger.

I too have recently made the switch from pharms to street opioids. In fact a good portion of my junkie network has recently done this. I'm guessing that the combination of the OP formulation and the stricter pill mill laws in Florida are to blame. Unlike yourself I can't quite say that I love it though. My experience with dope so far has been a very mixed bag. I have gotten shit so good that a mere bump has me good to go and other shit that's so bad that I've done a whole gram in a matter of a couple hours. When it's good it's great but, when it's bad I find myself wishing that my pill connects were still going strong.

New to forum from western ma just curious were is good place to cop around here

Not for nothing man but, you're asking a mod (me) to break the very rules that I helped write. I know you're new and I don't expect you to read every rule but, in the first post which funny enough was made by yours truly, there's a basic outline of the rules we all must follow in these threads. There's one in there about not listing specific locations and we also don't allow any drug sourcing stuff anywhere on the site. Welcome aboard!

HR3....If you just moved to Western Mass and you're looking for a generalized idea of where dope MIGHT be able to be found, that's one thing. Nobody can go into too much detail but may be able to at least tell you if there's a city near you that's known for dope....

If you've lived there your whole life and you're just now deciding that this is a good time to just try heroin out of the blue....It probably not!

either way, provide a few more details about yourself and ask a different question maybe....

I can see how somebody would think you were a cop based on your post, but even a cop would be more creative than that!

Haha, first thing I thought of was that this dude is a cop.

sorry to go off topic, but anyone aware of any meth sources in Ma? Rarely an open air drug as is...

i dont think im crossin any lines here

but from what i hear on BL if you wanna score meth in the NE then you'll prob have to talk to the gay community

yeah I walk to the CVS near my house... the first time i went I was nervous so i pretended like i was getting them for my uncle (who is insulin dependent). I walked up and said I need to pick up something for "Uncle's name" . The pharmacist said okay and looked for a perscription n when she didnt find one she came back n told me her findings. so I pulled out my phone and pretended to read a text message and said "He told me to get him 30g 1/2cc insulin syringes with needles" n she said okay may I see your ID? i gave it to her, she got the rigs, and told me how i dont need the name or a perscription to buy them....Its silly how now i just walk up n say "may i have a pack of 30g 1cc" with ID already in hand.

Did you get that method from me, because I used a very similar method the first time I bought syringes. What I did was text the syringe size/length/gauge I wanted to myself, and put the contact name as "Grandpa." So I walked up to the pharmacist and said "I need to get insulin syringes for my grandpa, here *showed her the text* I don't know what that means exactly." She read the text and got me the syringes and I was good to go.

Now, like you, I could care less when I buy syringes, so I just order them like I would order anything else. I do always say "insulin syringes" though, instead of just syringes since I feel like that makes it a little less obvious that I'm using it for heroin. There was one time though that I really didn't care, and I bought a bottle of water and q-tips to the pharmacy register where I was buying the syringes.

i dont think im crossin any lines here

but from what i hear on BL if you wanna score meth in the NE then you'll prob have to talk to the gay community

Johnny is on top of that scene right?

J/k don't get your panties all up in a bunch. Lol

Well better to be on top I guess but, ya pretty much HoL. I remember hearing about it being around back in my rave days a decade ago. Aside from that (and I never even saw it) a couple dudes I know that happen to be gay have both told me separately that's it's popular in some gay circles. These people are also the only folks I know that use it. It's just not big here at all AFAIK and I even know some outlaw MC cats who tell me they've never seen it either and from what I gather meth is the doc of a lot of 1%ers around the country.

As early as 2 years ago, I could still get it around Boston through some old school ravers/DJs I've known for years.....expensive, and I had to order a gram, but ehy'd meet me halfway on 95....Only bought it 2-3 times a year....but the EDM.club/rave scene has always been loosely affialiated with the gay club/nightlife scene....loosely for me, maybe not so much for others...lol

The one and only time I ever did meth was back in the mid 2000's or so, and a buddy of mine brought it down from up north at the MA/NH border. It was some seriously good glass. At the time I was tripping out a lot and enjoyed coke, and this shit just floored my friend and I who had never tried it before. We ended up doing too much in one sitting and got the dreaded amphetamine psychosis that lasted exactly 3 full days. I didn't mind it much, as it was creepy in a fun way.

Never even heard of meth being around here. Its all bout da opies round here ya dig?

Yo, what up everybody. Breakin my noob cherry up in this biatch!!! From the 413. I Read the entire thread. Very interesting.

My guy got sent away last year and I have very few "friends" so I was hurting for a while. I finally got in touch with his brother-in-law after 2 weeks. I was amazed and thrilled. Well this dude ain't on point like my dude. The price went up 10 bucks and the shit went down.

I laughed wicked hard about when you people had to wait on dudes. My new guy was taking forever. I kept calling him and he said I'm coming up. I was right on the edge of his city. He kept saying like 20 minutes for 3 hours. Finally, he kept saying I'm on your street bro. I could tell he was lying because the louder he yelled the more I knew he was lying. That time he never showed up. I called him and said I could have drove to the Bronx in that amount of time. So finally I found out just to drive to his crib. I asked him if his place was hot. He said, "Nah Bro, I don't do shit here!" As I pull up to his house there's like 3 dudes on his porch waiting to get in. Yeah right, not hot. Sureee buddy. I can relate to leaving to cop on the lunch break. I'd blast down there but never got back in time and for some reason, the district manager always showed up during my lunch break. He'd asked my why I was late, and I just made up some excuse while I was walking to the bathroom to get right. Ha!

His shit was alright at first. Stamp collection. <snip> for a B. I dropped mad loot on this kid early on, but his shit just kept getting progressively worse. I flew over to his crib one day and bought 2 and a half B's. Was excited cuz I had extra money. Did 5 to get right and it was like nothing. I checked one out and it was really grainy and white, didn't taste like shit. I did 5 more and ended up throwing the rest away because it was fake. I called him on it and he said I must be getting a tolerance. I said fuck you, I can tell that shit was fake. He just started screaming stupid shit, so fuck it.

So awhile later I got fronted 2 and a half Benjamins worth. He was all sketched out about loaning me that. I said dude you know me, I'm good for it. I didn't pay that bastard back. Fuck him. He blew up my phone for like a month, but finally chilled out. So now I don't answer calls I don't know. I really didn't before. I hear, I got a green light. Oh well, most of them aren't too smart anyways.

Take the bust in Holyoke,MA a few days ago. http://www.gazettenet.com/news/townbytown/holyoke/5376396-95/raid-nabs-alleged-western-massachusetts-drug-lord These people have got to be the most stupid muthafuckas in the D game. I'm not too too big into the scene, but even I knew that building was hot, I mean really hot. That shit was lava.
I checked the police website and there is a lot of arrests at that address going back years. How stupid do you gotta be? 38 grand. You really gotta be stupid to be up in that building with that much loot. I drove by there today just for shits and giggles and they had the big crime seen bus there and like 3 cops. I waived and smiled while I drove by %). Played it real cool.

But now, I'm really hurtin. Been like a day and I got some loot but absolutely no friends. I don't feel like driving around cuz they lookin for me. I know they probably wouldn't find me, but I just don't wanna take that chance. This sucks the Big Lebowski. This always happens to me. I either have money and no dude, or a dude and no money. It's like trying to get the freggin' planets to align.

Thanx to anyone who put up with that marathon! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw up. Like Disturbed said, I'm down with the sickness.

Last edited by a moderator:
^welcome tony! Glad to know people actually read through the thread and i actually smiled when i saw that you laughed when you read about us waiting on our dealers around here. Im sure you saw some of my posts about playing the waiting game and getting the whole "i be there in 20 minutes" bullshit like your dude told you.

Anyway welcome again. Always happy to see the MA scene getting a little attention.

Hey thanks for the warm reception. Yeah, this guy was the worst dude ever. No matter what, he could not tell the truth if it was negative. "Hey are you gonna get here soon, cuz I have stuff to do. Just tell me what time you wanna meet up. If you can't make it here now it's okay, just let me know.
"Nigga bro, I'll be there in like 20 minutes, I'm on the way now."
2 hours later. "Yo, where you at?" ,says me. "YO I TOLD YOU 2O MINUTES, I'M ON YOUR STREET"
"Can I owe you?" "Yeah I'm waiting for some stuff" "Okay let me know" 2 hours later I call. "Yo nigga bro, I'm still waiting"
Didn't even answer hello. Then I said,"I got some loot" "okay come on through"
Dude just tell me straight up, don't be playin games with me.

My check is locked up in a safe in my office and the bookkeeper who is like the only other person that ever comes in the office and has access to it, called in sick today. Now I have to hope that one of the owners comes in so I can be given my check and my man can come through here and drop off my shit. They do this with all of the employee's checks, makes zero sense to me. Fucking weak!

Status
Not open for further replies.