The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone enlighten me on otc syringe sales legality in mass? H isnt my drug of choice, but would appreciate tips on buying syringes otc (not near the needle exchange atm, and no car...)

^Really? Just walk up to the pharmacy counter and buy 'em....not sure if that counts as sourcing but they're completely legal to just buy pretty much everywhere....

appreciated, usually just bought syringes (for AAS) online, currently have 1/2 g meth id like to put in my arm-...

some places WILL make you buy 100 but not usually....you can just buy a package of 10 most places....They might try to give you some wacky guage or length too, so always read the label and make sure you're getting what you ask for....

Some people are nervous about buying them from drugstores, but I'm one of the people who couldn't give a fuck if I get "strange looks" from people!

Go to a walgreens for rigs. They're notorious for selling them no questions asked. Im sorry if thats sourcing and feel free to give it the snip, but its completely legal in MA so i dont see it being too much of a problem.

Not at all sourcing. Clean and new rigs are HR all day and people should know how they can get them.

^Yeah, you can't ask for "sources" AT ALL on BL.....
I think you're just asking if it's around at all.....The way it is, you have to be in certain circles to find it, and even then it's hard to get regularly IME....I do know that their are quite a few club/EDM types that can get meth around Boston, but it's not all that easy to find for the most part....

If you're a heavy meth user, you moved to the wrong part of the country, or the right part of the country depending on how you look at it....

Go to a walgreens for rigs. They're notorious for selling them no questions asked. Im sorry if thats sourcing and feel free to give it the snip, but its completely legal in MA so i dont see it being too much of a problem.

If you go to Walgreens do NOT get the Walgreens brand of syringes. They should sell both the store brand and BD insulin syringes. BD is the way to go, so just hit up a CVS; they'll just ask for an ID and that's it. The Walgreens syringes are so poorly manufactured IMO. My buddy and I had no choice but to get a pack of them one night, and literally after one use the tip became loose and broke off right after shooting. It had nothing to do with the technique either, as both of us are experienced IV users.

Don't know what's up with the way they're manufactured but I basically won't shoot with any other syringe brand unless it's BD.

they card you for syringes? I still get carded for smokes and alcohol but not syringes....wetrd

they card you for syringes? I still get carded for smokes and alcohol but not syringes....wetrd

Yup, I'm always asked to produce my ID, and other than that, there's zero scrutiny or dirty looks. I don't mind needing to furnish an ID for rigs because it could be worse, like needing a script of something in order to be able to buy syringes or else it's a no go.

If you go to Walgreens do NOT get the Walgreens brand of syringes. They should sell both the store brand and BD insulin syringes. BD is the way to go, so just hit up a CVS; they'll just ask for an ID and that's it. The Walgreens syringes are so poorly manufactured IMO. My buddy and I had no choice but to get a pack of them one night, and literally after one use the tip became loose and broke off right after shooting. It had nothing to do with the technique either, as both of us are experienced IV users.

Don't know what's up with the way they're manufactured but I basically won't shoot with any other syringe brand unless it's BD.

Hmm... I've used their brand plenty of times and never noticed anything bad about them, but I don't doubt you having issues with them compared to the BDs. I do prefer the BD brand myself too anyway though. Sometimes they just give you the BDs and sometimes they just give you the walgreens brand. I'm assuming the employees are told to give their brand unless the customer specifically requests BDs.

^If you ever get these ones from Monoject, whoa they suck! They're dull even on the first use, they don't seem to register, they clog halfways through shots! I've only ever seen them in these two super ghetto pharmacies in Prov....

^I like the Walgreens brand, I always assumed they were actually made by BD because they're really similar and sometimes the brand-name companies makes the generics for the company...but Walgreens has always been more of assholes about it to me than CVS, only willing to sell me 100 packs etc., but I guess all WalGreens are a little different with their policies though cuz I've had no problem at some of them....

I think the BDs are the standard for syringes and most people prefer them, there's another popular name brand one that you see sometimes but I don't remember exactly, it might even be Reckitt Benckiser, which is the company that makes suboxone, that would be ironic.....I could be remembering wrong though!

yeah I walk to the CVS near my house... the first time i went I was nervous so i pretended like i was getting them for my uncle (who is insulin dependent). I walked up and said I need to pick up something for "Uncle's name" . The pharmacist said okay and looked for a perscription n when she didnt find one she came back n told me her findings. so I pulled out my phone and pretended to read a text message and said "He told me to get him 30g 1/2cc insulin syringes with needles" n she said okay may I see your ID? i gave it to her, she got the rigs, and told me how i dont need the name or a perscription to buy them....Its silly how now i just walk up n say "may i have a pack of 30g 1cc" with ID already in hand.

(If you read 1/2cc and assumed it was a typo it wasnt, i like to buy both, so i can use the 1/2cc, which register so easily, for any shot smaller than 50 units, when im trying to conserve or whatever. Also it saves my 1ccs, so the tips dont get painfully dull, and the plunger stays easily pushable.. i never will use a rig more than twice [in the same day only]. I sometimes have a hard time hitting so i have to poke 2 or 3 times, so a rig used more than twice gets really painfull to use.)

You can get a lot in 50 units, I just prefer 1cc....Truthfully, most of my shots needed a little more, 60-70 units....I'm freaked out by using too little water though...I don't wanna shoot syrup!

You can get a lot in 50 units, I just prefer 1cc....Truthfully, most of my shots needed a little more, 60-70 units....I'm freaked out by using too little water though...I don't wanna shoot syrup!

Lol i find i get the best rush when i use the least water possible.I'll use ~40units, n add some H n i stir it up untill its all dissolved, then add a lil more H, n stir till its dissolved, then add a little more, then a little more, till im left with the tiniest bit of undissolved mud at the bottom. I then add another 5-10 units and stir it all up n bam. i get one hell of a rush. even tho the amounts that i add are soooo tiny... I have really good shit, and it seems to be usually cut with some kind of ground up sand so the extra dope, either cut or dope, doesnt seem to thicken it at all. definitely less thick of a shot then when you register and slip out, and try too many times you need to reload the dark red bloody shot into a different needle. That shit seems like syrup to me lol

after withdrawing from subs since saturday, I finally scored some money and I'm getting a bag at 930. I dont think I've ever been this excited in my life. fuck

after withdrawing from subs since saturday, I finally scored some money and I'm getting a bag at 930. I dont think I've ever been this excited in my life. fuck

I feel you 100% dude. im WDing from subs right now since sunday...and I'm currently waiting for a small bag i convinced my friend to front me =] i too am extremely excited lol i got all giddy as soon as i hung up the phone from him telling me hes on his way.

^Man, you've already made it this far, I'd just try to get more subs, you're gonna be in WDs tommorow.....

Not only that, but paying back fronts is miserable unless you know your getting a considerable amount more than you owe

Im starting bupe tomorrow and im gonna try to maintain on that for at least a week or so or as long as i can. Been gettin too high on my own supply. Lately and gotta start making more cash. Plus Im starting an IOP tomorrow and theyre gonna be testing me too. Not only that, but a good tolerance break will do me a lot of good...

Status
Not open for further replies.