The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed 3.5 today. Shits pretty good, but was expecting it to be better cause it was coming off the finger before it was bagged up. I didn't really notice any increase in quality to be honest. My friend and I just wanted to try this new Lynn connect we have. Definitely gonna keep the dude as a back up.

Now my buddy and I are gonna see if we can turn a little profit on this so we can at least get our shit for free. At least I know that I'm not gonna have to play the waiting game as often anymore and will always have some shit on me if I start to feel sick.

^Yeah, a lot of people have thought about doing what you're talking about, but if I have any amount on me I'll just end up doing way more than I need......I just ran back and forth with peoples money all day long....

SHIT, I just typed the word "money", I don't think that's allowed anymore!

SHIT, I just typed the word "money", I don't think that's allowed anymore!

Hahah..
and yea i know its risky being a user, but i think with me and my friend keeping each other in check we will have a better shot of not using all of our supply. He's really focused on actually making money. He even got a few subs so he won't have to use any of our shit for the next few days. And I just plan on taking a small wake up hit and one before bed. If I can stick to that plan I think I'll be ok.

If you are holding it and only do a little bit then you have way more self control then I do.

I always bitch about dealers steppin on my dope, well, the few times I actually had a bunch of dope I copped bagged up, I did so much of it, I had to re-bag them and step on it just to break even, but this may be against the rules IDK....Hopefully it works out for you, it takes a lot of self-discipline!!

I always bitch about dealers steppin on my dope, well, the few times I actually had a bunch of dope I copped bagged up, I did so much of it, I had to re-bag them and step on it just to break even, but this may be against the rules IDK....Hopefully it works out for you, it takes a lot of self-discipline!!

What's confusing you? The rules are literally at the beginning of every thread.

Ahh, somebody else put up half the money the last time, I had all the dope.....summer of '011......It scares me too much anyway.....I've had a bunch of guys I was going to....One minute the'yr makin all this money, and I'm strung out with no gas money, food or cigarettes and theyre buyin flatscreens and jewelry and clothes and shit.....6 months later, theyre doin 18 months and I'm still runnin around strung out....I'd rather be me!

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there isn't a person in any heroin thread that will be buying TVs with drug money. Most everyone has probably at least flipped something to get free shit and probably still ended up in the red.

What's confusing you? The rules are literally at the beginning of every thread.

Its cool, nothing to do with you man, we're cool....there's some asshole trying to report all my posts apparently to bust my balls!.....but it doesn't matter...It's cool! Sorry...

Yea at this point we've decided not stepping on it is the way to go cause we're just trying to provide good product to the suburb people who don't wanna go cop in the city or just don't have the connects to do so. Of course were marking up the price so we can make ours, but were very fair compared to a few other people in our area who do this.

We pretty much realized that all the other suburb dealers around us sell horrible product at horrible prices and people are still buying it. We just wanna give the people a better alternative.

Its not like we even live deep in the burbs. Im about 8 minutes to Lynn, 12 minutes to Boston and about 25 to Lawrence.

No, I made my money middlemanning, but I just waited until I had a few people ready to go and then I'd make the trip.....I never wanted to step on it, I just did too much of it and had no choice.....

Always have to remember, all it takes is one person to get caught and roll on you and you're facing felony delivery charges, and you'll never know it was coming! Make sure whoever it is is alone and accept no introductions!

I guess essentially we're just playing middle man too haha..

Anyway a little off topic, but blues how you doing man? You still just taking subs and drinking a few brews?

^thas exactly what I'm doin mah man! It took me long enough to get from 2mg to 1.5 though! I got 35 2mg strips left and 2 8mg pills.....Being a little bit sick for a long time is sometimes harder than bein dead sick for a short time....thats why gettin off subs is such a mind fuck! It comes in waves and pretty mild if you do it right, but you have to stick to the plan and keep tapering, because once you go back up on your dose, you're back to square one! We'll see how it goes....

There is no off topic on these threads really.....

Be careful dude.....You don't seem too depressed right now! This is a pretty mopey thread a lot of the time! lol...ha

Yea at this point we've decided not stepping on it is the way to go cause we're just trying to provide good product to the suburb people who don't wanna go cop in the city or just don't have the connects to do so. Of course were marking up the price so we can make ours, but were very fair compared to a few other people in our area who do this.

We pretty much realized that all the other suburb dealers around us sell horrible product at horrible prices and people are still buying it. We just wanna give the people a better alternative.

Its not like we even live deep in the burbs. Im about 8 minutes to Lynn, 12 minutes to Boston and about 25 to Lawrence.

Yeah, another thing I'm gonna say.....you gotta let these assholes know that you're makin money for 'em and you expect to get some money knocked off or a better price.....Don't be confrontational, just tell 'em "I'm out here tryin to get mine you gotta give me enough room to work with...."

Always keep em guessin that you have other people to call too!

If they give you garbage, call em immediately and tell them people are complaining and that they fucked you up bu giving you weak shit! If you don't call them for a few days and you're makin em money, they'll definitely take notice!

you gotta turn the games they play with you, right back on them! If they think they can play games, most of the time they will, but if they know you're out there hustlin and you know what's up, you get respect and you'll eventually get treated more like a "peer" than just another junkie....

Just tellin you what I've learned....It's simple shit, but you have to play the game to make out.....

Last edited:
Yeah, another thing I'm gonna say.....you gotta let these assholes know that you're makin money for 'em and you expect to get some money knocked off or a better price.....Don't be confrontational, just tell 'em "I'm out here tryin to get mine you gotta give me enough room to work with...."

Always keep em guessin that you have other people to call too!

If they give you garbage, call em immediately and tell them people are complaining and that they fucked you up bu giving you weak shit! If you don't call them for a few days and you're makin em money, they'll definitely take notice!

you gotta turn the games they play with you, right back on them! If they think they can play games, most of the time they will, but if they know you're out there hustlin and you know what's up, you get respect and you'll eventually get treated more like a "peer" than just another junkie....

Just tellin you what I've learned....It's simple shit, but you have to play the game to make out.....

smart post man.. definitely appreciate the input

I finally met a connect recently, hes got really good shit its just his bags are really small. I feel like i should be getting nearly double the amount for what i'm paying..<snip>. I know that its really good and he could throw a bunch of cut on it and id get double the amount, i just feel like i should get at least another shot or two out of the bags im getting... It sucks because he's the only connect I have that I dont have to go through someone else, so I cant compare it to other people. I just know that in Cali id get way more bang for my buck, granted it was shitty tar n did damage to my veins. I'm just tired of spending as much as I do and not being able to make it last as long as I intend to... Anyway, I'm stuck with no money n no dope now...so i'm looking around at all my stuff (xbox, laptop, video games etc.) and debating what i care about versus how much I can pawn it for haha... I wont pawn my VERY FEW possessions, im just playing the how-much-is-all-my-stuff-worth-game.

(since I cant seem to get hired anywhere! after applying at TONS of places / companys)

its fucking frustrating to be a an addict and broke. Especially when you're a "functioning addict" who tries VERY hard to stay a functional and productive junkie who puts the "important shit" above getting high. not a lazy bum of a junkie who pawns his only possessions of any value and puts getting high above all else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta agree with you. The MA scene has been very disappointing these days. RI def has the best dope around, if ur willing to make the drive. Usually easy to find too, just hit a strip club in providence, and look for a girl with a long sleeved outfit, she knows where the boy is...

I've heard only good things about dope in Fitchburg, thought it was a junkie urban legend

I finally met a connect recently, hes got really good shit its just his bags are really small. I feel like i should be getting nearly double the amount for what i'm paying..<snip>. I know that its really good and he could throw a bunch of cut on it and id get double the amount, i just feel like i should get at least another shot or two out of the bags im getting... It sucks because he's the only connect I have that I dont have to go through someone else, so I cant compare it to other people. I just know that in Cali id get way more bang for my buck, granted it was shitty tar n did damage to my veins. I'm just tired of spending as much as I do and not being able to make it last as long as I intend to... Anyway, I'm stuck with no money n no dope now...so i'm looking around at all my stuff (xbox, laptop, video games etc.) and debating what i care about versus how much I can pawn it for haha... I wont pawn my VERY FEW possessions, im just playing the how-much-is-all-my-stuff-worth-game.

(since I cant seem to get hired anywhere! after applying at TONS of places / companys)

its fucking frustrating to be a an addict and broke. Especially when you're a "functioning addict" who tries VERY hard to stay a functional and productive junkie who puts the "important shit" above getting high. not a lazy bum of a junkie who pawns his only possessions of any value and puts getting high above all else.

get your hands on some suboxones dude. I regret pawning every single item I have for dope. you always get the shit end of the stick when your dope sick and pawning shit. the second you walk in the door of the $ stop or empire or whatever it may be and they see you sweating they know they're gonna rip you off. I got offered 80 bucks for a 1 year old macbook pro at the money stop in worcestor once, thank god I didnt take it. but I've taken shittier deals in the past.

if you must sell something go on craigslist. the people on craigslist are looking for the item so they can own it, not turn around and sell it, so they are usually willing to pay a good price for it. I bought a cd mixer for like 180 3 years ago and put it on craigslist in december, 3 days some armenian showed up at my house and bought it for 140. obviously he tried to say he only had 60, then 75, then 90 but I stuck to my guns and finally he showed up and bought it for full price. the moral of the story is if I brought that to a pawn shop I would have been lucky to get 20 bucks for it. the formula they use is look on ebay, take the lowest price they see it being sold for, offer you a little less than half of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.