The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for HR purposes I gotta say that you shouldn't be heating your dope BH. I'm sure this has been said before and I know it's a common practice but heating only helps dissolve cut into the solution which you don't want in your veins. Heroin is extremely water soluble and doesn't need any help to get into solution.

dude, I never heat my dope! Unless it tar, which it never is when I'm on the east coast....where are you getting this from?

I do call whatever I mix it in a cooker, and I posted yesterday about heating number three heroin, and whether or not that needs to be heated, but I never ever have heated my dope for the most part, aside from fucking around and doing it just for the hell of it because I happened to be with somebody who did and they were ranting and raving about how its better.....which its not!

Last edited:
I was just speed reading through the last page or so for anything that I might have to mod and I saw you post about boiling dope. My mistake. It wasn't meant as an insult or an attack. Just making sure that you know and apparently you do. Plenty of people do heat their dope and I try and make it a point to inform them when I see it.

If the US has by far the highest number of heroin users in the world, at least per capita, probably by "actual number" too, and we are getting the vast majority of our heroin from Mexico/South America and Afghanistan produces 90 something percent of the worlds opium/heroin, just who the FUCK is getting all this heroin?!

If the entire US heroin using populations consumption can be supplied with less than 10 percent of the worlds heroin that produced, the rest of the world must be using a fuckload more heroin than I can fathom or there's something amiss with this whole thing...

im not sure where you heard this

russia has the worlds largest amount of heroin users/addicts

and oddly enough Iran has the highest percentage of heroin users/addicts per capita

most of afghanistans dope goes to russia, iran (for consumption and redistribution) europe and even china

I suspected Russia had the most heroin addicts and I knew they were the biggest consumers of afghani heroin. I guess I'm a little lazy when it comes to researching everything to the exact detail....

Now that I think of it, if you consider India and China, the entire continents of Australia and South America and ALL of Europe, not to mention all the small nations that you don't hear about all that much about, it's entirely possible that the rest of the world consumes 9x the amount of heroin the US does....

I guess that's a cliche that I'm guilty of buying into...."The US consumes all of the drugs, those lazy capitalist whores!"......

Did this recent storm screw up anyone's dope copping? My office was closed on Friday so we didn't get our checks on Thursday like we did in anticipation of the last storm. No check = no money for heroin. I was not happy. I did my final shot at 6:30AM Friday morning, and started feeling a little dopesick by 6PM. My dad gave me some percocet from surgery he had a year ago but he didn't have much and they were only 5 mgs. It barely held me at all and I knew I was underdosing.

Got no sleep at all, I couldn't get comfortable, my stomach cramped, and I ached/sweated all over. Stupid goddamn meteorologists really missed the mark with this storm! It was a grave error that cost me my check and the dope I needed.

I ended up going against my dignity and asked my father this morning if I could borrow what I needed to pick up dope, and I'd pay him back when I cash my check this Monday. I knew it would be going against his stance on not wanting to support me in my habit, and it felt very awkward to ask, which I told him straight up, and I said if he couldn't/wouldn't do it, I'd completely understand. Well, like the good father that he is, and while not too keen on giving me money for my dope, he's aware that I'm on a suboxone program waiting list and didn't like seeing me suffer, also knowing I had to work this Monday so he helped me out.

Really not a good feeling having to ask my dad to give me money for my habit and to cancel out my dopesickness, but in times of desperation, I did what I had to, because I'm not the type to go mug someone, or rip off my parents to get the money.

I was worried when my main connect's phone was off this morning because he's usually always up early and his phone is never off, but I drove into his neighborhood, having already secured back up dope if he wasn't going to come through, and then he suddenly shot me a text and we drove to the house where the weight was and he got me what I needed.

What a shitty way to start the weekend but I got a gram of some fire and all is seemingly back to normal, or what's "normal" for a dope user.

Mzral maybe it was a blessing in disguise having to ask your dad for money. Maybe that memory will stick with you and keep you on track with the suboxone. I have had a few of those moments and I still think about them and it helps keep me away from dope.

I ended up grabbing a shitload of bags from my Lynn connect a few days ago so I didn't have to worry bout the storm, but my friend got fucked with his check the same way you did mzral, but I spotted him a few being the good friend that I am.

Mzral maybe it was a blessing in disguise having to ask your dad for money. Maybe that memory will stick with you and keep you on track with the suboxone. I have had a few of those moments and I still think about them and it helps keep me away from dope.

Man, I'm not much of a thief, but I've still stolen from my family a number of times over the years to get heroin when I needed it. I've also had my Mom and my Dad drive me to get heroin a few times AND give me the money. Borrowing money under false pretenses, well, just about everyone I know who has a heroin habit seems to routinely do that....I always knew that most people wouldn't give me the money if I told them what it was really for, and as long as I had the money to pay them back and justified what I considered white lies....

Heroin may not turn everyone into a thief, but it turns just about everyone I've ever known into a chronic liar by default....If you use it all the time, you really almost have no choice. You can't tell most people what you're really up to just because of the fundamental nature of what your life becomes....

In turn, it alienates you from your family and friends and lowers your self-esteem and the only way to block all the bad feelings out is to keep using....

Then, when you try to stop, all the guilt and remorse comes rushing in like a tidal wave! On top of that, withdrawing from opiates makes you feel even more depressed and hopeless!

IDK......The most I can say for myself is that I never got as "bad" as most of the people I knew with the lying and stealing, but that doesn't really say much....A big portion of the money I got for my habit came from getting dope for other people, and a lot of that money most likely came from the morally questionable behavior of others....

Across the board, it's pretty hard to be a dealer or a user of highly addictive drugs and not be directly or indirectly connected to some "bad-karma"!

Ahh, but nobody wants to think about this depressing shit anyway! but once you cease to have a conscience, which seems to happen to a lot of people, that's when you've really lost yourself to the drugs IMO....sorry for rambling but I'm on a low dose of Suboxone and I've been pretty down on myself about everything...

I agree with you BlueHues, in my case I do find myself lying to my parents, and usually even about stupid shit, just because I don't want to deal with getting bitched at, because I know it will happen. It's bad enough I blow all of my money on this drug, so i'm already not feeling too great about myself, but then to get badgered and yelled at makes me feel like I'm 15 years old again or something and I just don't want to deal with it, like I said. However, the cat is out of the bag so I don't totally lie as much as I used to, to them, and I'm pretty much honest with everyone else, that being my counselor for when I start the suboxone treatment, and a very few friends. I tend to keep a low profile these days so I never see a lot of my friends or aquaintances like I used to. I also don't trust a lot of the people I know, especially some that used to be close friends. Those slights are not imagined either, just because I'm using dope.

When the storm hit my parents asked me what I was going to do about the situation and I told them I honestly had no clue. When Saturday morning rolled around, I approached my father and was straight up with him about it, and he'll honestly be reimbursed right when I cash my check on Monday so he's definitely getting that money back.

And Welderman, yeah, I'm on a waiting list right now to be administered suboxone so I have a few more weeks to go, I guess. It's pretty stupid that they just won't give it to me right away, seeing as I was on top of everything I had to do on my end, have attended all of my counseling sessions, etc.

When I get on suboxone I'm sticking with it and I'm not going to try and cheat the system by using dope in between. I'm going to stay away from dope for a long while. At least that is my goal. I also really haven't been dealing with the fact that I'm going to be giving up a routine that I know is keeping me self-oppressed, but is still a routine I have grown very much accustomed to. I enjoy using heroin. A lot... I know I'm going to miss it, like an old girlfriend perhaps.

Last edited:
^As long as you stay on the Suboxone, it's really not thay bad. Once you get a monthly supply, you can take trips and pretty much live a normal life....It beats the hell out of methadone as far as side-effects and convenience goes....It sucks coming off of it, but that won't be for awhile anyway, and hopefully by then you'll be in a position to deal with it.....I'm lacking enough suboxone right now to really have the luxury of a slow detox....I brought 30 2mg strips and three 8mg pills with me here, and my mom has another 30 back east that she'll mail to me....I was gonna use just what I brought with me to detox, butI became really comfortable taking 2mg a day, so they went quick....I'm taking 1.5 mgs now, but if you're just starting on it, I would say 4mgs a day for a good 2-3 months at least is the way to go....

They may suggest 16mg a day, in which case just take it and save what you don't use because you never no whats gonna happen down the road!

Do you have any past experience with Suboxone?

I've taken sub's only a couple of times. This is back when I was snorting my dope. I couldn't even recollect to you what I thought about it overall. The very last time I had two 2mg pills that I took a couple of hours apart from one another. That's really the extent of my sub experiences.

It should definitely work for you, it's expensive if you don't have insurance, theyre like 8 bucks a piece, but there's not much of a difference betweem 16 and 4, once you get under 4 its a little different but not much

Those bags posted are exactly the same as how I get them in southeastern mass ... Most guys buy bags full of little bags like that, usually under a halfg then sell them for Whateva price they want....at least that's what my junkie neighbor says.... I haven't met a sturdy Connect yet :( my buddy hooks me up with some subs sometimes and I have to make them.last as long as humanly possible

I did recently get a bag and it made me and my girlfriend soooooo tired. We did it at like 7pm-9pm n stayed up pretty late but we slept the whole day the next day and we super groggy for the following day. Anybody know what that's from? I assumed itwas probly cut with some kind of benzo

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon, a miracle happened

At about 6pm in Cambridge, angels began to sing as the sky parted, revealing a man coated in glorious light. The man held four bags, which he passed to me, and stated "Take this! Take this and inject it, for this is the heroin of you lord!"

It had been over a month since I'd done anything (hence all of my fiendish posts), so that first shot kicked my ass haha.

And yeah, in the end of a sandwich bag, double bagged, tied tight. White/gray colored.

So. Fuckin. Happy.

Right on, man. So did you also establish a connect out of this?

Yuuuuuuup, and it's definitely worth the 55min drive from Worcester to Cambridge.

Stoked!!! So fuckin stoked!!!

Depending on what time of day, that commute isn't too bad, especially since you can just jump on the pike and it will take you directly into Cambridge. Without any traffic I could get from Cambridge to Worcester (and vice versa) in about half an hour.

Word yeah it was an hour that trip, and that was with 5-oclock traffic haha

edit: plus Cambridge is a beautiful city haha, that makes it so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.