PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

podsnomo
15-06-2012, 02:19
second dose,after the speedyness went away wich was pretty intense and didnt make me wanna do stuff like the first dose of 6-8g did ,i felt amazing on that...first time

after stimulant affects went away i didnt feel much at all and i caved and and did some methadone 30mg and was just disapointed this time even with the methadone

what gives here i though kratom would compliment opiates,man was i let down dont think ill try and go for high doses anymore

and today i feel like i got drunk last night,feels like im on the verge of a panic attack

Man HC I'm sorry. With your olerance, and because it wasn't and extract, and b/c it was bali which is supposed to be sedating, I told you you'd prolly be OK eating the 10g. Maybe it was strong? I've eaten that much and been fine, but usually eat 3-5g.

And as far as taking them together... they don't really help each other; kratom and opiates. Opiate+opiate=higher. But opiate+kratom=less than either by itself, IME.

If the kratom is giving you that much edginess and panic maybe you have an allergy to something in it or just don't react well to it. Maybe you're super sensitive. If you try it any more, try it by itself, no methadone or nothin else. And try just 1-2g. Might be a good idea to avoid if it's making you feel bad.

Damn, I'm really sorry man. I didn't think 10g to be too much for bali powder.

humbly,
pnm

jones-in_J
15-06-2012, 02:48
has anyone ever taken kratom while on suboxone with any success?

Snake_Eyes
15-06-2012, 03:12
Just got some Red Horn today and this will be my first time trying kratom. I plan on doing 3 grams with some herb when I wake up Sunday. One of the things I'm worried about is getting a panic attack, if this happens is taking a benzo with kratom safe? I have alprazolam, lorazepam and temazepam on hand.

jones-in_J
15-06-2012, 03:18
Just got some Red Horn today and this will be my first time trying kratom. I plan on doing 3 grams with some herb when I wake up Sunday. One of the things I'm worried about is getting a panic attack, if this happens is taking a benzo with kratom safe? I have alprazolam, lorazepam and temazepam on hand.

Hmm never heard of red horn before thats a new strain to my knowledge

I dont think you will have a panic attack though lol ive had a couple unenjoyable kratom experiences it definately has a learning curve but i definately would never say its come close to a "panic attack" though

podsnomo
15-06-2012, 04:40

The first time I ever heard of an anxiety attack from kratom was hydro chronic's report here. Though I will say, I took too much kratom once and felt like shit for a good while. I probably took like 20g though. Dumb mistake.

This is just my personal experience: I take meds for anxiety, used to take alprazolam and just switched to klonipin. I've been fine taking both. I'm getting kratom from a mini mart though, so I don't know how strong my kratom is. If your kratom is a more sedative variety you might get sleepy. Byt as far as I know they don't act in the same ways, so if you get to feeling hinky on the kratom, take the benzo.. ONE.. or whatever your normal dose is. And don't take this as the gospel. Do some googling to be sure. If you have no benzo tolerance and never tried kratom before you could get yourself a little more messed up than you want to be, and THAT, even if not dangerous, could set you a panicking.

Just be moderate with what you do, esp the first time. And if you want a better buzz, take it SLOW. Esp with the longer acting benzos. Take the kratom on an empty stomach and if it isn't doing what you want in an hour or two, take half of what you took. Just my advice. Read more from more reputable sources before venturing on.

pnm

Snake_Eyes
15-06-2012, 05:11
Hmm never heard of red horn before thats a new strain to my knowledge

I dont think you will have a panic attack though lol ive had a couple unenjoyable kratom experiences it definately has a learning curve but i definately would never say its come close to a "panic attack" though

Give it a quick google search and you can find info on it.

The first time I ever heard of an anxiety attack from kratom was hydro chronic's report here. Though I will say, I took too much kratom once and felt like shit for a good while. I probably took like 20g though. Dumb mistake.

This is just my personal experience: I take meds for anxiety, used to take alprazolam and just switched to klonipin. I've been fine taking both. I'm getting kratom from a mini mart though, so I don't know how strong my kratom is. If your kratom is a more sedative variety you might get sleepy. Byt as far as I know they don't act in the same ways, so if you get to feeling hinky on the kratom, take the benzo.. ONE.. or whatever your normal dose is. And don't take this as the gospel. Do some googling to be sure. If you have no benzo tolerance and never tried kratom before you could get yourself a little more messed up than you want to be, and THAT, even if not dangerous, could set you a panicking.

Just be moderate with what you do, esp the first time. And if you want a better buzz, take it SLOW. Esp with the longer acting benzos. Take the kratom on an empty stomach and if it isn't doing what you want in an hour or two, take half of what you took. Just my advice. Read more from more reputable sources before venturing on.

pnm

I've read online about others getting "freak outs" from kratom. I occasionally get panic attacks anyways and I guess what might set it off is how it will react with my current antidepressant. I searched my ass off trying to find out and didn't really get anything from it, I even made a thread on here that got no replies. Another site said they didn't think it would be a problem so I'm hoping their right.

My kratom is from a reputable online vendor. I just plan on using weed for a better buzz since that's all I use when I take oxy/hydro. My normal benzo dose is 30mg temazepam sometimes adding .5mg alprazolam or .5-1mg alprazolam, I do this 1-2 days a week. This amount will have me feeling good without blacking out. Thanks

Fresco
15-06-2012, 05:53
I didnt get a fullblown panic attack when I first tried the speedy Maeng Da, but it did knock me on my ass for a bit and made me nervous.

I can see if you're susceptible panic attacks you might wanna go with Bali first to get your body used to kratom

Snake_Eyes
15-06-2012, 06:00
I already have the kratom but it is considered a more sedating strain.

HYDRO_CHRONIC
15-06-2012, 06:10
no no dont get me wrong i still am very impressed by it ,i just had unrealistic expectations ,for some reason it makes me think clearer ,and gives me a "drive" i cant explain ,although the come up caused anxiety ,when the speed feeling went away i felt like i could manage my everyday anxiety alot better,i feel ..well i dunno normal? ...like my priorities are inline so to speak but the "hangover" brought back bad memories of alcohol hangover....this time im leaving other opiates alone ...

the first time was great ,if i ever try a high dose again ill be sure to have a small dose of a benzo around

jones-in_J
15-06-2012, 08:04
I didnt get a fullblown panic attack when I first tried the speedy Maeng Da, but it did knock me on my ass for a bit and made me nervous.

I can see if you're susceptible panic attacks you might wanna go with Bali first to get your body used to kratom

Powdered bali is the only strain ive had that i knew that strain of i think its pretty good, 2 teaspoons back when i didnt have a tolerance did me real good

Also had capsules called captain kratom though who knows what kind was in that it didnt say

slayerhatesusall
15-06-2012, 08:28
*snip*

I think 1 or 2 States made it illegal (Indiana for sure). Massachusetts almost made it illegal but refrained because they said kratom had medicinal value.

In Canada its still perfectly legal

Just the alkaloids are illegal in Indiana, not the plant itself, I don't know if that makes extracts illegal or not. It was a bill to stop research chemicals which kratom is obviously not.
Alot of the vendors still ship to Indiana so I guess its not completely banned as long as the plant itself isn't specifically banned, its like mescaline being illegal but you still can buy the cactuses that contain it with no problem.

Borneo red vein is my favorite strain, the others are not as sedating and more stimulating.

podsnomo
15-06-2012, 14:57
Powdered bali is the only strain ive had that i knew that strain of i think its pretty good, 2 teaspoons back when i didnt have a tolerance did me real good

Also had capsules called captain kratom though who knows what kind was in that it didnt say

That's what I get from my mini mart, but now they changed the package so it says Thai Kratom.... Effing expensive compared to online. Currently awaiting a delivery of some kratom from an online vendor, like half the price of the mini mart shit.

Fresco
15-06-2012, 15:22
Just the alkaloids are illegal in Indiana, not the plant itself, I don't know if that makes extracts illegal or not. It was a bill to stop research chemicals which kratom is obviously not.
Alot of the vendors still ship to Indiana so I guess its not completely banned as long as the plant itself isn't specifically banned, its like mescaline being illegal but you still can buy the cactuses that contain it with no problem.

Borneo red vein is my favorite strain, the others are not as sedating and more stimulating
Thanks for clearing that up.

Thats good news, actually. I hope they never ban this plant

RegisteredStoneeer
15-06-2012, 19:16
no no dont get me wrong i still am very impressed by it ,i just had unrealistic expectations ,for some reason it makes me think clearer ,and gives me a "drive" i cant explain ,although the come up caused anxiety ,when the speed feeling went away i felt like i could manage my everyday anxiety alot better,i feel ..well i dunno normal? ...like my priorities are inline so to speak but the "hangover" brought back bad memories of alcohol hangover....this time im leaving other opiates alone ...

the first time was great ,if i ever try a high dose again ill be sure to have a small dose of a benzo around

Man. You definitely should just keep to a lower dose next time instead of assuming you need a high dose. If I read your post right, you did the entire 10g and some from an Ounce you had?
I'm not surprised you had such speedy effects, a lot of time that is what you get when you take too much. Some people refer to it as the wobblies.

A lot of people swear by the same dose( 4-6g for many months with no severe spike in tolerance).

So to that person talking about it having extreme tolerance, it does have some but its definitely dose-able.
Also its a fine line when you grow a tolerance between not enough, the right amount, and too much. Dosing slower, and experimenting is a good way to figure it out.
Finally, to fix tolerance issues rotate strains like a cannabis smoker may do.

THCified
16-06-2012, 14:54
It's unbelievable how much THC and Kratom potentiate each other <3

Phoenix_rising
17-06-2012, 00:39
I`ve found a very good mix combining Kratom and Kanna,i usually take 15g of Kratom with 50mg Kanna insufflated,this gives a really good amount of euphoria followed with a good amount of sedation.

I used to be a Heroin addict many years ago and find that if i get the cravings that are too strong then i binge on Kratom,i never used Kratom for coming off of Heroin,that i did by tapering with Methadone then finally Dihydrocodiene,but i use Kratom as a way of indulging without it being as bad physically or mentally as true opiates.

podsnomo
17-06-2012, 01:05
I`ve found a very good mix combining Kratom and Kanna,i usually take 15g of Kratom with 50mg Kanna insufflated,this gives a really good amount of euphoria followed with a good amount of sedation.

I used to be a Heroin addict many years ago and find that if i get the cravings that are too strong then i binge on Kratom,i never used Kratom for coming off of Heroin,that i did by tapering with Methadone then finally Dihydrocodiene,but i use Kratom as a way of indulging without it being as bad physically or mentally as true opiates.

Hmmmm sounds interesting. How do you go about insufflating kanna? Mine is liquid. I'll go do some sublingual now as I just took my kratom dose.

Thanks for the idea...

pnm

HYDRO_CHRONIC
17-06-2012, 04:04
i tried kratom again prob like 8 g ,i took 4mg k-pin before dosing and i really liked it ,,man i was so confident and relaxed it wasnt funny,and i actuall had little nods here and there,nodded out in bed with mint chew in my lip ,man was my liip sore whn i came to

CAT WAIT to try agin same dose,if anything changes it would be the bezo dose ,this has me excited,but last time i got excited i got let down the second time

Noodle473
17-06-2012, 06:24
It's unbelievable how much THC and Kratom potentiate each other <3

Funny, I hardly feel a difference in individual potency when I take them together. Different people i suppose :?
You should know that if you smoke a spliff / have nicotine with kratom have a nice place to lie down. The first time I combined the nicotine and kratom I didn't feel any weird synergy but the second or third time I started feeling light headed to the point where I was not too far from blacking out. I also started hallucinating abstract grey patterns over my vision and felt really nauseous. This happened while walking, when I sat down and got some water I felt like I could handle it. Just so you know!

podsnomo
17-06-2012, 06:59
i tried kratom again prob like 8 g ,i took 4mg k-pin before dosing and i really liked it ,,man i was so confident and relaxed it wasnt funny,and i actuall had little nods here and there,nodded out in bed with mint chew in my lip ,man was my liip sore whn i came to

CAT WAIT to try agin same dose,if anything changes it would be the bezo dose ,this has me excited,but last time i got excited i got let down the second time

Dude, the nod was from the 4 mg of k-pin. Do you have a strong tolerance to benzos? That's a hefty dose in my book. I've talked to you in some of the other threads I think. Man, if you chase the same buzz you'll never stop chasing. You'll just wind up on the shit train runnin down the fuck-me hill to nowhere good. Find something that makes you feel pretty damn good, and try to keep it moderate or you might not be around long enough to enjoy all the drugs you seem to want to enjoy. So, look for the good buzz, not the super-spectacular-holy-shit-everything-is-awesome buzz. Those buzzes usually happen the first time you try something. Like H for example. Once people get a good high on H, many of them spend the rest of their lives chasing that high and never get, or at least never get the same satisfaction from it.

Peace man, stay safe,
pnm

HYDRO_CHRONIC
17-06-2012, 18:21
no this wasnt a hefty dose for me ,less than a month ago i was eating 6-7mg with 80-100mg of oxy and barely noding ,like 6 months ago i got up to 9 2mg bars at a time ,so i thing 4mg isnt what u call a huge dose in my book

point is i felt amazing off the combo but im out again prob wont have any till next wed.

dont worry guy im new to kratom,but not benzos

blight12
17-06-2012, 19:05
With regards to panic attacks, I have definitely gotten anxiety from large doses of kratom and i have anxiety issues, so i can see certain people getting panic attacks from it.
I recently started Kratom and love it, even though never done opiates before. With regards to tolerance I find that dosing every second day doesnt seem to cause a drop in effects, be daily dosing definitely cases problems.

Has anybody noticed the incredible motivational aspects of Kratom. I always get a intense desire to work or do something constructive and greatly enjoy doing so at the same time. Im wondering if this is a typical opiate effect?

Hell i keep editing this post as i keep remembering new reasons why Kratom is awesome.

I now use it on weekend nights specifically as its amazing in killing any desire to drink or do stimulants (one of my addictions).
I have used it to effectively cure my alcohol and stim issues so far.

Tip for Tea: Make it as cold as possible, with ice blocks, gets it down way easier.

THCified
17-06-2012, 23:18
@Noodle: I'm using a vaporizer.

And yes, kratom is well known to increase productivity and motivation; depends mostly on the dose taken.

Permanent Jones
18-06-2012, 11:53
I have tried to use kratom to help with Opana withdrawals, but without much luck. No matter how much kratom I take, it doesn't even put a dent in the severe body pain and the RLS. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

podsnomo
18-06-2012, 14:31
I have tried to use kratom to help with Opana withdrawals, but without much luck. No matter how much kratom I take, it doesn't even put a dent in the severe body pain and the RLS. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

How serious was your opana habit? That is, for all opiates: how much have you been taking and for how long. Opana, I've heard, is one serious customer when it comes to opiates. For habits that have been as high dosages or gone on for really long times, or both, kratom often does little for.

If this is the case, and you want kratom to give you some relief, you may need to go with an extract or tincture. You might for now try to potentiate the kratom by taking 2-3 doses of loperamide and a single or double (normal therapeutic) dose of dxm about 30-60 minutes before your kratom dose.

I have not had that experience, not with kratom, but I actually didn't start the kratom while my insomnia and RLS were the worst. Let me know if I can be of further help.

peace,
pnm

blight12
18-06-2012, 20:01
Does anybody know how long it will take powder to start degrading in potency when kept sealed in a cool place.

podsnomo
18-06-2012, 21:57
Does anybody know how long it will take powder to start degrading in potency when kept sealed in a cool place.

I did your googling for you. :-)

From what I can find, there's never been any rigorous, scientific work done to test this out. Anecdotal evidence abounds that it does lose potency over time. It shouldn't degrade though, i.e., turn to mush or anything unless it was wet or something. Treat it like dried food you don't want to go bad. Seal it well and keep it in a dark, cool place.

From what I read, the consensus is that as long as you limit air exposure by keeping it sealed tight in ziploc, or even in vacuum sealed bags for longer storage, you shouldn't worry too much about it losing potency or degrading.

Fresco
18-06-2012, 23:17
On average about 2 years

slayerhatesusall
18-06-2012, 23:33
I have a bag of green malay that I had for like a year stored in a ziploc bag and it didn't seem to lose any potency, if it did it was very slightly and not noticeably.

podsnomo
19-06-2012, 18:10
OK all you kratom connoisseurs:

I want to know some stuff, sort of an informal poll. I'm taking about 15g a day of kratom (didn't say what variety on the label).

Things I wanna know include:
How much do you use?
How often?
Do you have a pattern that works better for taking less?
Do you go through the off-time, feeling not so good between doses?
Did you come to kratom on its own, or coming off another habit?
How long have you been using it?
How has your tolerance progressed, if at all?

I wanna get a general idea on how it is for other people, and maybe some insights that will help towards my taper and eventual quit.

Thanks, and peace,
pnm

silentcowboy
19-06-2012, 19:55
How much do you use? 15-20g daily powdered leaf. i like to switch strains but i stick to a few of my favorites.
How often? Every day. I usually take 3.5 - 4g doses about 3 hours apart
Do you have a pattern that works better for taking less? Trying to figure this out myself. If i dont dose first thing in the morning helps me conserve.
Do you go through the off-time, feeling not so good between doses? I feel good all the time unless im stretching my bag to last until the mail comes.
Did you come to kratom on its own, or coming off another habit? I had tapered and detoxed off of OC but still occasionally using (it would have escalated into a habit again, i didnt want to stop) i didnt have much of a tolerance if at all.
How long have you been using it? ~2 years, about a year and a half of daily use.
How has your tolerance progressed, if at all? 4g still gets me buzzed, but overall only lasts about 3 hours (1 hour of really good effects). I remember when 2g would keep be buzzed for 2 hours and overall effects lasted ~4-5 hours.

podsnomo
19-06-2012, 20:32
^thanks! great answers.
anyone else?

Privateer
20-06-2012, 01:01
How much do you use? 2g to 7g daily, orally, plain leaf. I find that efficacy depends more on absorption than dose. Duration is dependent on dose, though. A huge dose will last longer than a smaller dose, even if it doesn't seem to get you higher. Funny stuff, dosing-wise.
How often? Unfortunately, every day, usually once or twice at night. I used to dose all day long but it made me feel guilty for some reason.
Do you have a pattern that works better for taking less? Splitting a normal dose, taking half ~30 minutes before dinner and half with dessert. This provides a pattern that's more like taking pharmaceutical opioids, with a quick peak and a nice amount of legs.
Do you go through the off-time, feeling not so good between doses? I've noticed a little depression in between doses, it's more like a feeling of emotional blunting. The time in between doses reminds me a little bit of going without coffee.
Did you come to kratom on its own, or coming off another habit? I got pretty psychologically addicted to pharmaceutical opioids afterer a few years of emergency pain treatment and a chronic pain condition, found that i was starting to binge too much and too often on them, and decided that I was going to find another option that was less addictive. My dream had always been to find a natural opioid with less addictive potential than pharmaceuticals, and I seem to have found it, but I barely use it at doses that high -- it's an efficient stimulant for my ADHD at low doses.
How long have you been using it? I guess about half a year now, on and off. I've been using it regularly for about 2-3 months.
How has your tolerance progressed, if at all? As soon as my consumption jumps above 6g I notice a huge leap in tolerance. I keep my dose low, savor the subtle opioid effects and the relatively strong stimulant effects at low levels, and potentiate with alcohol and marijuana when I like to experience a heavier effect.

podsnomo
20-06-2012, 01:22
thanks for the 2 answers so far Privateer and SC, keep 'em coming everybody, and add questions and answers as you see fit.

SC, what strain/variety do you use or prefer? I've only had green unlabeled and thai. I have some bali on its way too though.

thanks guys. This is helping me understand kratom better...how it works for others.
I think there's a lot of ways to take it, enjoy it, etc.
It's not a pharm with one specific effect.
It's got that stimulant then sedative effect.
I like the answers! wanna understand more.

You guys are rawesome!
pnm

slayerhatesusall
20-06-2012, 03:29
Things I wanna know include:
How much do you use? Around 2 1/2 teaspoons if I'm using borneo red vein, about 1 1/2 if using green malay. So I would guess around 5g and 3 grams respectively.
How often? Every 3 days, I used to use it daily for about 6 months though.
Do you have a pattern that works better for taking less? Switching strains for a week or so helps tolerance a bit.
Do you go through the off-time, feeling not so good between doses? Don't feel as good the day after but its nothing serious, maybe it is like the slightest withdrawal possible or just a slight hangover effect.
Did you come to kratom on its own, or coming off another habit? Just by itself, never used any actual opiates before, decided kratom would be a good choice due to being legal and very cheap and not dangerous.
How long have you been using it? About a year, used it for around 6 months in a row straight, then tapered off it for a month and took a month break from it, for the past 5 months or so have been taking it every 3 days on average but sometimes taking it 2-4 days in a row and other times taking 7-10 day breaks.
How has your tolerance progressed, if at all? At the moment I don't really have any tolerance to it at all, when I was using it daily it took around 3 months to really start to notice the tolerance, and the tolerance didn't get severe until I started taking 2 doses a day instead of the 1 I usually took, when I did that the tolerance went way up after about 2 weeks and thats when I decided to taper off to lower tolerance.

podsnomo
20-06-2012, 04:56
^Good to know. Everyone is different. For me, coming to it from an opiate habit, I've been using 3 times a day...about4g. Today I used it 4 times. When I get my different strain I'm gonna switch to it primarily and then start to taper. This next batch I want to be my last. I have 6 oz on the way, so, I'm hoping that'll be enough to taper easily. Hell, I tapered off a serious poppy pod habit, so I'm hoping this'll be cake compared to that.

HYDRO_CHRONIC
20-06-2012, 07:18
what potentiates kratom sedative affects ,benzos ,bnadryl?

silentcowboy
20-06-2012, 07:55
My favorite strains are: Maeng Da, Red Borneo, Green Malay, Bali.

Also I really like having 2 strains of kratom at once(1 stimulating, and 1 sedative). Having Green Malay for the morning and Red Borneo for night time to help sleep.

jones-in_J
20-06-2012, 08:28
Has anyone ever mixed kratom and iv heroinn? Im wonderingif i could conserve more heroin by taking kratom half an hour before injection

silentcowboy
20-06-2012, 08:39
I dont have experience with heroin, but i do with OC. maybe it might be served as a withdrawal aid instead of getting high. If youve got an opiate tolerance kratom wont effect you too much.

podsnomo
20-06-2012, 15:12
I dont have experience with heroin, but i do with OC. maybe it might be served as a withdrawal aid instead of getting high. If youve got an opiate tolerance kratom wont effect you too much.

I have no H experience either, but IME with opiates and from what others have said, using kratom and your opiates together doesn't do much, and sometimes has been reported to lessen what would have been better for each by itself. In short, I agree with silentcowboy.

Fresco
20-06-2012, 18:44
Nope, kratom and opiates dont really go together.

Kratom and vodka does though

Anonwhymous
22-06-2012, 03:41
IDK if anybody else has had the same side effect as me, but after 2 years of a OC habit I lost my sex drive. Now, after 2 months of Kratom, I am like a teenager again. Is this a result of stopping OC or from the Kratom? I don't want to offend anybody, so this was as nice as I could put it.

jones-in_J
22-06-2012, 03:57
Its from stopping oc i guess, kratom has the effect of killing my sex drive just like opiates so i wouldnt attribute it to increased sexuality

podsnomo
22-06-2012, 17:46
It's the relative change. Dropping from an OC habit that killed your sex drive to kratom is a huge net drop in opiate/opiate-like substance intake. If you take kratom long enough, or take enough of it, it will eventually impact your sex drive too. When I quit pods and went to using kratom for the WDs, my sex drive went through the roof. I was a masturbation machine, having sex at every opportunity too.

Now about a month later, if I take enough kratom, I can't "finish" while feeling the effects of the kratom. However, my sex drive returns faster after a kratom dose, much faster, thant it ever did after a pod dose. But pods have a long effect.

Make sense? I hope? :)

podsnomo

IDK if anybody else has had the same side effect as me, but after 2 years of a OC habit I lost my sex drive. Now, after 2 months of Kratom, I am like a teenager again. Is this a result of stopping OC or from the Kratom? I don't want to offend anybody, so this was as nice as I could put it.

jones-in_J
22-06-2012, 18:25
Everyone been talking about pods here they sound really superior to kratom.. too bad everything ive read about them sounds like theres a good chance that ordering pods could result in chemically treated worthless pods for decoration lol

podsnomo
22-06-2012, 18:35
Pods are different. They're only superior if, for you, they provide the buzz you want. The problem is that the addiction is worse, and the WDs are straight from the 9th circle of hell. I strongly suggest you stay clear, and that if you do use, you keep it to a couple times a month.

That said, sites that sell pounds of pods know what's going on, and in my experience, they've been clean and just plain dried pods.
Right now though, the season is off and there are almost no pods anywhere, so sites claiming to have pods now might well be ripoffs.

Some downsides to pods: expensive, constipation, pain in the ass to prepare (tea or grounds), strong addiction, EXPENSIVE, tough to travel with, market can spike prices without warning, running out is SHITTY

A couple upsides: the buzz lasts and lasts, like 8 hours plus. but there's no rush like with H and pharms. the constipation works itself out over time, and after i'd been on them a while, I was as regular as old faithful.

There's more, but really, they're not worth it.

thus my handle
pods no mo'

Everyone been talking about pods here they sound really superior to kratom.. too bad everything ive read about them sounds like theres a good chance that ordering pods could result in chemically treated worthless pods for decoration lol

jones-in_J
22-06-2012, 18:41
Haha podsnomo thats funny didnt realize your user until you mentioned it

Im actually on day 2 off heroin amd on suboxone now, and actually in the room of the suboxone doctor waiting for him now lmao. What a good addict i am posting on bluelight about ways to get high on opiates/opiodes while here ;)

Anonwhymous
23-06-2012, 00:59
Thanks for the replies. My drive is making my wife happy, so I will watch the dosage!

Fresco
23-06-2012, 03:01
Pods are different. They're only superior if, for you, they provide the buzz you want. The problem is that the addiction is worse, and the WDs are straight from the 9th circle of hell. I strongly suggest you stay clear, and that if you do use, you keep it to a couple times a month.

That said, sites that sell pounds of pods know what's going on, and in my experience, they've been clean and just plain dried pods.
Right now though, the season is off and there are almost no pods anywhere, so sites claiming to have pods now might well be ripoffs.

Some downsides to pods: expensive, constipation, pain in the ass to prepare (tea or grounds), strong addiction, EXPENSIVE, tough to travel with, market can spike prices without warning, running out is SHITTY

A couple upsides: the buzz lasts and lasts, like 8 hours plus. but there's no rush like with H and pharms. the constipation works itself out over time, and after i'd been on them a while, I was as regular as old faithful.

There's more, but really, they're not worth it.

thus my handle
pods no mo'
You forgot to mention you can easily OD if you have a strong batch: http://poppyseedtea.com/