• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexed, I would recommend flushing that Enhanced blend down the toilet in your situation, especially since it was a free sample. Enhanced means that it is plain leaf enhanced with Kratom extract. UEI, a popular enhanced blend, is extremely powerful. Some people prefer 2g UEI over 50mg hydrocodone in terms of subjective euphoria.

Your Kratom usage is quite manageable since it is self-limiting, since 7-OH-M and Mitragynine are bundled in plenty of plain leaf alkaloids, so you can't dose too much without getting nauseous. Kratom extracts and blends are as good or better than RX opiates, and give Kratom a bad name. They are very expensive and very addictive, which makes it no surprise that your vendor gave you a free sample. Plain leaf kratom is an amazing medicinal plant, please use that and leave the extracts for the hardcore opiate addicts.

Also, from a recreational standpoint, extracts and blends do not give the "complete" high obtained from Kratom. It has more of the 2-Dimensional, hedonistic euphoria reminiscent of poppy-derived opiates. The Kratom high is much more than just the opioid components of 7-OH-M and Mitragynine. It is beautifully balanced, just like cannabis is. You start extracting certain components, like they've tried to do with Marinol, and you miss out on the beautiful synergy of all the different cannabinoids, or alkaloids, in the case of Kratom.

Sometimes I wonder how nature could have been so perfect with Kratom and Cannabis, they are both truly miracle plants.

Damn, nicely said. I really agree with the part about the extracts being a bad idea, its going to give kratom a bad name when powdered leaf works so well. And also about the extracts not being the full feel of the substance.

One thing I want to bring up...taking kratom AFTER eating. There are so many different things out there about how kratom's effects are nearly completely diminished if you take it after eating. I do not have this experience. I do, however, have to take more than I usually would but frankly I find the effects of kratom with a relatively full stomach much better than on an empty one.

Anyone else have something to say about this? Absorption or digestion, however kratom is metabolized, is slowed for sure but, as I said, I get a lot of negative effects if I take it without having eaten something beforehand.

I think it's really hard to tell what is best. Sometimes i ingested some Kratom on an empty stomach, felt nothing, ate something approx 2 hours later and it hit me right after that. Sometimes it hits me almost instantly, sometimes it takes 2 hours without any reactions and suddenly i'm becoming more and more buzzed.

I really thought i found out how to use it properly, but i think that mostly depends on the person who's using it, i.e. the way you're metabolizing food/compounds. On the other hand, it's defo also related to the Strain you're ingesting. I found that Thai Kratom for example takes really long for me to do anything, no matter if i've eaten or not.

No problem, Dexed :)

^THCified, I like to dose Magnesium 30 minutes prior, then eat my Kratom dosage. 20 minutes later after dosing, I'll eat a full meal, which coincides perfectly with the comeup of the opioid segment of the Kratom high after my meal is finished. That way I don't have to worry about eating while I'm high, etc.

All oral drugs should be dosed on an empty stomach, with food ingested 15-20 minutes afterwords. The ingestion of food helps the stomach push its remaining contents (Kratom) into the intestines for absorption, and food helps to reduce nausea in the case of opioids such as Kratom.

Ok, sounds interesting. But why magnesium?

I'm taking some Cetirizine atm to test out if it's decreasing the Histamin response i'm sometimes getting from Kratom/ODT which results in a not-so-pretty acne/pimples, whatever you'd like to call it.

Btw, i found out if i'm eating after taking kratom the possibility of getting a constipation is higher, at least for me.

Bali is definitely strong without much opiate tolerance. I'm even able to get effects with mine, just not particularly earth shattering. UEI changes that considerably. 2g and it's off to the races.

So I took another 2g dose of UEI today, weirdest experience on Kratom I've had to date. There is something definitely artificial about this stuff.

So it started off okay, I felt good up to about an hour after ingestion. Then all of a sudden, my hands started shaking, my pulse was racing, and I began sweating like crazy. I wasn't anxious or nervous about anything, I was fully symptomatic yet relaxed at the same time which made it all the more weird. I've never had a reaction like that on regular Kratom.

So UEI is definitely VERY stimulating apparently, even at decently high doses. It's really unfortunate, if this stuff was as sedating as Bali it would almost be too good. But this was very disconcerting, IDK if something like that has ever happened to anyone else on UEI. I think that's pretty much the nail in the coffin for straight UEI WD usage. Perhaps some of the extracted alkaloids are the ones that are structurally similar to yohimbine? And in regular leaf there's MUCH less of them, hence why UEI seems so very stimulating? Because between the euphoria and high I had from this dose of UEI + the "panic attack" symptoms, it seriously almost felt like cocaine :\. Weird.

Last edited:
I've taken kratom long enough to know this is a statement of fact: I can get bad anxiety or anger/irritation during the 'comedown', a few hours after consuming kratom.

Has anyone else had this happen? Would Kava be effective in alleviating some of these negative effects? If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

The Magnesium is for NMDA antagonism, preventing tolerance increases somewhat.

Saosin, watch out for that UEI, man. I only recommended it in the first place since you said your pain was wearing down on you mentally, and needed a replacement for the high dose Oxy's you ran out of. Didn't you say just 1 gram was rocking your world a few days ago? Now 2? That shit is seriously powerful, watch your ass.

I've taken kratom long enough to know this is a statement of fact: I can get bad anxiety or anger/irritation during the 'comedown', a few hours after consuming kratom.

I find that this is usually due to the stimulant comedown of Kratom. Tapentadol's stimulant segment comedown usually gives me the same thing. I find a cup of non-herbal tea usually gives me enough a boost with the low-dose caffeine to smooth out the edges at that point.

Classic opioid rage. I get it on all opiates and I can be a real dick from Kratom, too. Lol.

^ This is different, though. It comes about 4 hours after ingestion, way after the majority of the opioid effects are gone. It's basically a stimulant crash from the yomhimbine-like alkaloids in the Kratom, since the stimulant effects only last a few hours.

I find that after 3-4 hrs from time of consumption of Kratom, I actually feel the best that i will during the entire high. Thats when the slight edginess of the stimulation wears off and the buzz transforms into warm opiate goodness.

^ True, the problem is that some people are more sensitive to the stimulation wearing off (crashing) than others. I was because I was moderately physically dependent to Ephedrine/Kratom at the time (6-9 months ago); you can definitely build a physical dependence to NE release in the PNS.

Also, some varieties are more stimulating than others. Maeng Da tends to make you very stimulated, for example, but the stimulant aspect of it crashes after 1.5-2 hours and you feel crappy the rest of the high. MD is my least favorite variety, Green Malay/RVS is as stimulating as I'll go, which are far more sedative than White Veined Strains, I prefer Red Veined (sedative) strains all the way.

I actually found the best time of the high was during the peak of the opioid effects, usually from t+1:00 to t+2:30. With a couple hits of weed, oh man, in another world for real. The beauty of a low opioid tolerance is the ability to fully enjoy every aspect of the Kratom high.

Do you think Kava could negate some of these negative effects?...I nearly called it opioid rage myself. I absolutely hate it and always regret lashing out, although it is not NEAR as bad as it was when I took OC's and the like. I'm sure some of you guys have combated this negative side effect somehow, what did you do?

Where would you guys recommend one to purchase Kratom for making tea?

Sorry but bluelight is not here to help you find drugs. Read the BLUA on the front page. Sourcing of any kind is not allowed, legal drugs or not.

Last edited:
What do you mean with non-herbal Tea? Fruit tea and so on?

No, I mean real tea. ;) Herbal "tea" is not actually made with tea leaves, it's made with herbs and steeped and drunk in a way just like tea. Tea leaves are not herbs, they are leaves that contain caffeine. My favorite regular tea (non-herbal) is Earl Grey or English Breakfast, they have about 60mg caffeine per cup, which is a perfect amount of caffeine for this purpose imo. Tea also has small amounts of L-theanine in it, which synergizes nicely with the 60mg of caffeine.

Plus, the actual process of drinking tea is quite relaxing. Basically, tea is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.