• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin #3 / Heroin Freebase / UK Brown -Snorting v Sublingual

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
I've a blocked nose at the moment and was wondering if sublingual H freebase/#3/Uk brown pre-cooked is worth it compared to snorting it. Obviously non would be left behind where as some can be stuck in your nose and not absorbed, but I do know snorting/intranasal is as affective as intramuscular/IM'ing.

So could someone help me please

Also I'll be taking some ket' too lower my opioid tolerance slightly too and Earl Grey Tea as this contains Bergamot which has a Grapefruit like effect on the liver enzymes.

Thanks in advance.

I've never had freebase heroin, but I feel like sublingual would probably not work that well. The thing that makes heroin so great is how it hits you so fast, any ROA except oral. Why don't you smoke it instead?

You mean #2.

I'm not sure what the sublingual BA is, but I'd wager that smoking would be a better ROA, as you'll probably end up swallowing most.

Intranasal isn't as a effective as IM, btw.

^Are cysts from skin popping the result of cuts and bacteria?
------------
I need to look into some Earl Gray

i imagine the enzyme inhibition from earl grey tea additives would be minimal to negligible...right?

has the OP considered plugging the smack? dissolve into liquid solution and up the clacker with an oral syringe...

Plugging it will be pretty damn effective.

Drinking earl grey for the potentiating burgamot? That's like drinking fanta to reach your 5-a-day vitamin GDA. Just buy the god damn grapefruit juice!

I have never heard snorting is anywhere near as affective as IM. In fact i am positive it is not.. I would take a bag IM before I sniffed 2 honestly.

I think the people who IM do it because they don';t have any veins left or blow at shoooting adn can't hit a vein to save their life lol

I think heroin has a kinda low BA for snorting.. I think smoking it is more effective (for the brown rockish type, now the east coast US white powdered dope)...no idea how that smokes

It snorting Brown Heroin in the Uk more effective than smoking?
I only know of one Uk Bluelighter who snorts his heroin.
Most people in the UK either smoke their heroin off foil or IV it. I believe that if you do a IM hit then the chances of getting an abcess are much higher than they are from shooting into a vein.
I smoke my gear off the foil now as ruined my veins in the past but smoking my gear works just fine for me.

I'm in the UK. I got the "Intranasal/snorting diamorphine (Pure pharm' grade btw) is as affective as IM'ing" from reading a study I found on google. The study was done at multiple UK hospitals and they squirted diamorphine up childrens noses (In Accident & Emergency or ER as Americans would call it) instead of injecting them. As the kids obviously didn't want an inject whilst also having a broken limb or another painful condition. Anyway they found it to be just as effective as IM'ing the diamorphine.

Also Bergamot in EarlGrey tea apparently does have a.strong Grapefruit like effect from what I've read.

I've tried plugging 3x, twice with my dia' in gelcaps and once insolution in a syringe squited up my butt. To be honest I felt nothing. Do I need to empty my bowels before I do it?

I think most sub-lingual use of anything ends up being mostly oral, even with pills, given the amount of filler relative to active content. But I've never heard of sub-lingual use of H, and given both the low quality of most UK gear and the terrible oral BA, suspect it would be a waste.

I've only used a few times since a period of chipping in my youth - back when I think most London stuff was Iranian or Pakistani, maybe even SouthEast Asian. That snorted and smoked pretty well, though I never really got the hang of chasing the dragon. I only really bother with pharms now, but back in '05, snorted street powder - it was definitely a LOT less effective than smoking, and white shit came out of my nose, like Uma Thurman in 'Pulp Fiction.' Last year, in the kind of company who don't take 'no' for an answer, I used for a few days - street bags, .2's, which the crowd I was with smoked in rock-style pipes. I didn't find that very effective (thought you never applied a naked flame to opiates?), and snorting the stuff - which was solid brown, almost looked like US tar but lighter - was both a hassle and produced very little effect. Like .1 with a modest tolerance from CWE's and occasional DHC insufflated had about as much of an effect as 100mgs codeine, if that.

I saw one girl mix up a shot, and she had to use citric acid - which I thought meant the gear wasn't water soluble, or had low solubility, and thus can't really be insufflated? But generally everyone seems to either chase or use needles. I don't think UK gear is meant for snorting, let alone sub-lingual.

Quality's dropped so far I won't bother again in this country - pharms are easy enough to get hold of and more reliable. But your best best is probably chasing - just start small, as it'll hit harder and faster than insufflating, and scroogle for a guide to chasing technique - I could never get the running part right, and either ended up smoking the cut, which could make for bad headaches, or burnt up most of the diamorph. I certainly wouldn't put the shit that goes around in London in my veins.

As to medical diamorph being used intranasally, it's a completely different product from street shit, so I don't think that study has much relevance to non-pharm gear. From what I've read, even oral use can be quite effective if you're dealing with pure pharms: but the one time I was offered 30mg tabs, I decided against - I'm bad enough with the milder opis, a pharm-grade tolerance and habit I don't need.

I'm in the UK. I got the "Intranasal/snorting diamorphine (Pure pharm' grade btw) is as affective as IM'ing" from reading a study I found on google. The study was done at multiple UK hospitals and they squirted diamorphine up childrens noses (In Accident & Emergency or ER as Americans would call it) instead of injecting them. As the kids obviously didn't want an inject whilst also having a broken limb or another painful condition. Anyway they found it to be just as effective as IM'ing the diamorphine.

Also Bergamot in EarlGrey tea apparently does have a.strong Grapefruit like effect from what I've read.

I've tried plugging 3x, twice with my dia' in gelcaps and once insolution in a syringe squited up my butt. To be honest I felt nothing. Do I need to empty my bowels before I do it?

I thought the consesus was that the bergamot in EG was weak sauce compared to using grapefruit (juice)?

I liv in the uk and hav quite a h habit (about a teenth a day) ive tried snorting a few times (#3) and thought it a complete waste. I smoke but hav I.v'd (still do time to time if a new vein appears, it doesnt tend to stay new for long) if I were to choose I'd smoke rather than snort. If u find it difficult pretty sure u can find youtube vids or threads with advice on runnin your gear on foil. You probably wont perfect the technique the first or evn second time but as they say practice makes perfect