• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coca Wine

McShroom

Bluelighter
Hey folks! I've been trying to search for some information about this but can't find anything. Maybe the clever folks over here at Bluelight can help me out. We're working on making some Coca Wine, due to the fact that we have some lady friends who want to try Cocaine, but are turned off by the prospect of smoking/snorting. So we're making old school Coca Wine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca_wine if anyone wanted any information on it!). Anyways, wondering if anyone here has any experience with this stuff? Ever made your own or tried combining cocaine and wine? What do you think a good dose would be for a bottle? We were thinking 2 bottles and 3.5 grams, but this might be too much for 4 of us. Let me know if anyone has any insights, much appreaciated!

I thought cocaine HCL is dangerous for the stomach because it can eat right threw it....

Also, isn't cocaine pretty ineffective orally? Just convince them to do a line...

If cocaine eats through the stomach, then everyone that does coke would be dead. -drip

Hahaha. Yeah, seriously, just convince them to snort it. They will probably hate the taste of it, not feel the "right" effects, and get sick. Wine + cocaine doesn't sound like coca wine. It sounds like wine with a bunch of nasty tasting coke in it. Good luck gettin them high.