• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom for ADD?

LSDiesel

Bluelighter
Hey all,

To all Kratom experts on this board.

I am a habitual user of kratom, more like a maintenance user, more like an addict, of kratom. Anyway, I use the BALI strain and the UEI blend exclusively. I usually use Bali and top it off with a little UEI. This puts me where I want to be most of the time, and I get quite euphoric, but sometimes it can be somewhat sedating.

I was wondering if anyone who has experience in Kratom alot has successfully used a more stimulating strain such as Thai or Maeng Da to successfully treat ADD symptoms.

I know that amphetamines work quite well to combat my ADD but I really don't want to jump through the hoops necessary to get them, either from the street or the doctor.

The vendor I currently use doesn't offer Thai strains, it does offer Maeng Da, which is pretty expensive, and I could never afford it to take everyday.

Anyway, has anyone reading this ever used Kratom to successfully combat ADD. I mainly want the energy and drive that I get from amphetamine like stims where I "feel the work" coming on. Like I can write an 8 page paper in a night type of energy.

I know kratom probably wouldn't pack anything like a 30mg dextro-amphetamine punch, but I haven't had the chance to really give the stimulating Kratom strains a try.

yeah kratom works pretty well at helping me focus and i can think more clearly. maeng da is my favourite, nice, euphoric and energetic. Stimulants will definitely give you more energy but they cause me too much anxiety and ruin my sleep, so maeng da is a worthwhile alternative to try.

Anyone find that the stimulating kratoms actually keep the WDs at bay?