• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids (speedy)ecstasy + morphine + alcohol???

Lawrence Arms

Bluelighter
Man...so i took some shitty x tonight. Pretty sure it is almost all speed, no real rolling qualities, eyes only very slightly dilated. The problem is, i have to work in 5 hours, and i can't sleep now. I've been taking about 30-75 mgs of morphine a day for the last 5 or 6 months, lately more on the 30 side. I took 30 mgs around 1pm, the ...ecstasy at about 8pm, and now it is 430am. Seeing as how the "ecstasy" is so speedy, how safe is it to take 30 mgs again? Trying to quit the morphine, but its been giving me really really bad diarrhea for some time, and cramps as of lately...so i'd like to avoid this problem when i wake up if it's not too dangerous. No tolerance to any type of speed or mdma. Also, can't forget to throw alcohol into the mix, about seven drinks since 7pm, although a really large tolerance is noted. So what ya think, can i do this or am i asking for it?

What ure asking isnt too clear. The X is irrelevant in all this although it supresses CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 which iirc are amongst the enzymes needed for morph first pass metabolism - that is if youre not insufflating or injecting. Anyway if 30mg is barely holding you ur fine to redose. Alchohol and any amphetamine like drug are a match made in hell due to the combined neurotoxicity of the 2. Dont bother with morphine and alcohol anyways. Alcohol increases GABA which in turn will lower dopamine which in turn will render a morphine high lifeless and even dsyphoric. Also if you were drinking before and during your ecstasy experience that would have negated the high and turned it into a glorified caffeine highfor the same reason it negates an opiate high. Dopamine is the mediator of euphoria for most recreational drugs.
If you're combining morphine and alcohol for the synergy/potentiation there are far more potent ways to do so:
Phenylalanine
Magnesium/Zinc or any other NMDA antagonist
ULD naltrexone
Proglumide
5HTP/Tryptophan
Antacids
Scopolamine based anti-histamines (in non deleriant doses)