• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mitt Romney meets dying medical marijuana patient

Thanks for posting this. I wouldn't vote for Romney anyway but this needs to be WIDELY distributed so EVERYONE can know what a pile of useless flesh Romney is. We would be better with a stuffed animal in the whitehouse.

ARGH!!! PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iugbhwefihwcfhweih.... thats all I have to say on the matter *contains anger*

Karma is coming for that guy surely, you cant be that much of an absolute dick and get away with it for life, it's watching that which made me understand the phrase 'makes my blood boil'.

Thats pretty fucked up. I like how he thinks synthetic marijuana is better. He like many other mormons and conservatives are tools to pharmaceuticals. (This is coming from someone raised mormon and conservative)

Karma is coming for that guy surely, you cant be that much of an absolute dick and get away with it for life, it's watching that which made me understand the phrase 'makes my blood boil'.

feel the same way
I'd love to pound his face in.

I think it might be a good thing that Romney is getting the Republican nomination.
There is no way he can win the presidency, as a Mormon (nothing against Mormons, but Americans are very biased against them).
Then again, 4 more years of Obama may be only slightly different than 4 years of Romney would be.
Obama doesn't support medical marijuana either - he has said that he would stop prosecuting users, but this turned out to be a lie.

They are all evil fuckheads, if you ask me.

<snip>
They are all evil fuckheads, if you ask me.

I absolutely agree with you.

I am extremely tired of people telling me how I "wasted my vote" every election because I never vote Dem or Rep.

What is the point of voting if voting for an Independent or a Green Party nominee means I "wasted my vote"?

Man oh man...

We are fkktt.

How can Romney look that man in the face and say that he doesn't support medical marijuana? He's basically saying its better for the guy to die then to smoke because marijuana is "dangerous". I bet he would be completely for it if he or one of his children had that form of muscular dystrophy.

He's basically saying its better for the guy to die then to smoke because marijuana is "dangerous".

This is exactly what he is saying.
And hundreds of thousands of people think he should be the president of the most powerful country in the world.

This is exactly what he is saying.
And hundreds of thousands of people think he should be the president of the most powerful country in the world.

But marijuana is the gateway drug to communism. If that patient lives, Romney won't be able to drink whiskey and buy gold.

YO, remember Obama? Well this guy is a clone of him, the conservative version. Same shit, different piles.

The real question is the better anti ron paul argument; Is he an isolationist or he wants kids to have drugs?

I seen this back in 2007 and I was like he's an asshole... This was when I was in 9th grade too and I hated him back then... I still do now.

He tied his dog to the roof of his vehicle before as well... I guess he doesn't care about animals even let alone humans.

I absolutely agree with you.

I am extremely tired of people telling me how I "wasted my vote" every election because I never vote Dem or Rep.

What is the point of voting if voting for an Independent or a Green Party nominee means I "wasted my vote"?

Man oh man...

We are fkktt.

agreed. i vowednever to vote major party since i could vote in 04, and i havent. and I too am sick of people voting for "the lesser evil" or "wanting their vote to count". if you want your vote to count, vote for who you want to be president. if you are voting for the lesser evil, in my mind that is truly throwing your vote away

sorry, back to topic

Okay even though he is obviously a rich asshole and medical marijuana should obviously be legal for patients that benefit from it,what else would you expect this guy to say? If during his whole campaign he has spoke out against medical marijuana and says that he does not support it...he cant go back on his views, right? Just because a patient confronted him and asked him a question about it, it doesnt mean he can all of a sudden say, "yea you can use it and i would not arrest you" because then he would be a liar, correct? Although he could have been more respectful i think he just did what he had to do.