• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Can't piss well on amps

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
Everytime I do amps, even at tiny doses, I have real trouble urinating.

I have to go often, and never can get it all out, and it just comes out like a hose that is almost turned off. I have tried to keep fluids going through me, and it doesn't help. It is only on amps, and goes away after I come down.

I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else?.. I doubt I have anything to worry about, but I would like more info on this.

Thx.

Oh man, this happens to me all the time. It's like a straw where you're holding your finger on one end and letting the water come out in spurts. I find it more more funny than anything. The annoying part is having to piss every ten fucking minutes.

This is certainly a common issue. At the end, there is usually more than usual. Like usually you tense the muscles to get the last few drops out, but on amps, those few drops are more like a good little stream, and there's a couple. I'm guessing that it has to do with you muscles being tense from the amps.

You can find some more experiences from people on here, I'll link you to a few. =D
Urinating on stimulants (why so hard)?

Trouble Urinating When smoking meth

and for some humor
Urinating meth crystals-no joke!?

^ I know that you love your diet cola, but you really need to be drinking water when taking amphetamines.

O.K. Well that can be an indicator of if you are properly hydrated.

"Some 98% of the volume of semen is composed of water. If you're dehydrated semen will be clumpy and loads will have significantly reduced volume." (source).

That is something to keep in mind next time you fap.

I used to get this a hell of a lot.. sometimes my stream would stop and start again like 10 times (no joke)..

I managed to become pretty good at just relaxing the muscles responsible.. (If you notice when you amped up your kegal muscle and surrounding area are pretty much constantly tense)

O.K. Well that can be an indicator of if you are properly hydrated.

"Some 98% of the volume of semen is composed of water. If you're dehydrated semen will be clumpy and loads will have significantly reduced volume." (source).

That is something to keep in mind next time you fap.

I know right, one time it REALLY hurt. It was like a hose that was rusty and couldn't work right.

I was just playing about the bluelight thing but its true I been coming to Other Drugs for that long, and know a lot about them thanks to that, and experience. I'm different in here and not the idiot TL makes me out to be. I am also glad Seiko didn't close my last two thread. Maybe you are right, maybe he isn't that bad.

OD has changed alot and he has his work cut out for him with all the floods of threads, they should split OD up a lil or at least make an opiates forum.

I used to get this a hell of a lot.. sometimes my stream would stop and start again like 10 times (no joke)..

I managed to become pretty good at just relaxing the muscles responsible.. (If you notice when you amped up your kegal muscle and surrounding area are pretty much constantly tense)

It helps to push a little or move it.

It's always good to be reminded of proper hydration. As much as I preach it, I still find myself not drinking as much water as I should while on amphetamines. Instead of working through forcing myself to drink water while on amphetamine, I just stopped taking the amphetamine instead. :\