• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Soma tabs (350 mg) 1400mg too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

when_we_escape

Greenlighter
Last week my pet rhino tried soma for its first time. It took 700mg to start then and hour later took another 350mg and didnt feel all that much. (perhaps a little buzz)

With this info in mind my pet rhino is wondering if 1400mg all at once this time could possibly be too much?

We don't use SWIM or SWIM-like references here. You can say it is you blatantly. On the topic of Soma, it is very unpredictable drug. When I say this I mean one day 1 Soma tablet could have you feeling good, and the next 3 tablets won't do anything. It is a weird drug in that sense. But, 1400 mg isn't too much, no, if you don't have a seizure disorder or are more likely to get seizures because of other meds you are taking. Also, it could be too much if mixed with other CNS depressant drugs like opiates, benzos, barbiturates, alcohol, and more. But on its own, 1400 mg would be fine under normal circumstances. I do warn you though, it could really put you on your ass, literally. Again it is very unpredictable.

ok thanks for the info. Is SWIM only used in certain areas of blue light? I just figured it was the whole forum

damn lol must have been another site...anyways thanks for the info I think I'll take 3 again and see if it affects me different than the first time

What did Albert Einstein say again?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Basic threads like this are better suited for Basic Drug Discussion.. That said, there are myriads of threads/posts about soma and its effects and dosage and whatnot. I suggest you use the search engine, and also you could even reference erowid.org.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.