• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 50 mg of valium, how do I get the most out of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmaecopia

Bluelighter
After a long day of shooting dope I fronted 5 10mg generic mylan Diazepam off of a generous female friend. I am coming down off the dope and I just want to chill out now. I am a regular benzo user, usually 2-4 mg of kpins a day. I know that valium is a little better for recreational use because it is quicker release. Does anyone have any bright ideas on how to get the most out of them and please dont say "just swallow them whole" cause I don't want to. Could I like dissolve them into a half cup of water and chug for a better effect? Could I maybe snort them for a quicker high? (i know they arn't water soluable) But come on just provide me with a nice fun way to do these 50 mg of valium that will catch me a good buzz after doing a shit load of high quality free H. thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pharm: get some white (not pink) all natural grapefruit juice from the store. This will poteniate it.

You could also go with 4-8 tagamets, but those are far easier to steal than a bottle of juice.

oh yeah i forgot about grape fruit juice.... i dont wanna go to the store though, i think i have an actual grape fruit here, much of grape fruit should i eat with it?

Just eat the whole thing. You're not even close to OD range, especially with a kpin tolerance.
If you remember, you want to drink GP juice at least 15 minutes ahead of time, so with a whole GP, take into account the time needed for the slower digestion rate vs liquid/pulp action.

Then, why the hell ask us for our opinion? If you're just going to put blinders on and do it your way, then just go for it. Don't come on and ask us, then blast our advice. Close this thread for the love of god.

Diazepam isn't water soluble. You might as well throw them in a trash can like HoChi said.
Also, you may certainly have the "fuck it" attitude, but I doubt you'll be saying that when your liver stops processing drugs, but you're still alive.
-The first step out of this is to not stop snorting tyenol (it's in percs and destroys your liver like nothing else).

If you snort them you'll still catch a buzz , being honest. But, the buzz will be much weaker and shorter than if you just take them all orally. Do what thou wilt, i use to snort xanax bars because of friends. But i really did notice they didn't hit as well as orally.

i snorted them and i caughted a strong buzz for half an hour, ive eaten then before and had a decent buzz for an hour, whatever same differnece now i ate 1500 mg of gabapenten

Status
Not open for further replies.