• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sod Oxycodone and Morphine This Is StricktlyFor The Old School'ers Diconal & Palfium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madonit

Bluelighter
Sod Oxycodone and Morphine This Is StricktlyFor The Old School'ers Diconal & Palfium.

Yes guys theses opioids are far superior to oxycodone. Diconal and Palfium retain a special cult status for all the old skoolers n not so old skoolers like my self who have had the privilige of having tried these open chain synthetics. There are very restricted prescribing on these drugs dipipanone and dextromoramide now would love to hear your experiences especially ones in past 20-30 years. I was only 23 when i first aquired 10 diconal tablets and only 33 now wanna hear true strories from bak in the 70's and 80's when these tablets was somtimes issued in place of diamorphine and methadone. hope there are some of ya left and youve not all died ! peace happy 2012 guys :)

We do not and have never had access to dipipanone nor dextroamoramide in the US. This may not be appropriate OD material, but I'm curious, what would you compare it to, or how would you describe their respective effects?

I don't see any point to this thread. There's no HR in discussing what pills were popular in the 1970s and 1980s. I'd say this is better suited for your blog.

I've been reading up on these lately, I believe in the 70s the Dutch did an experiment using oral palfium as a maintenance drug instead of methadone, the whole point of the experiment I believe was to keep iv users satisfied without injecting drugs, and supposedly the oral palfium absorbs very quickly and was somewhat of a success. I would have just taken it home and shot it personally, I heard the rush from palfium and especially diconal is incredible, and wonder how it compares to oxymorphone my personal favorite iv opioid.

Damn, we don't get this good shit in the US, don't feel too bad because oxymorphone, hydromorphone and fentanyl are available:D. Always wanted to try diconal, palfium, and ketobemidone. The UN and the US feared ketobemidone so much, they asked that it be banned worldwide. It's only used in Scandinavian countries, which is ironic because Scandinavian countries, especially Sweden, are know for being hard on drugs.

Sure wish they'd give you something like palfium for addiction in the US, then they'd have no shortage of addicts looking for treatment=D.

I too want to hear some old stories when these drugs were more common, are they really that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.