• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone drug test question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiralabraxis

Greenlighter
]oxycodone drug test question

I have been using IV oxycodone (ranges vary from 30-90mg day on average, sometimes a lot more than that) nearly every day for the past 3-4 months. I will possibly have to take a urine drug test in about 7 days or so, and was wondering if chronic OC use causes an elongation in detection time on urine tests (as opposed to the commonly cited 3-4 day detection I have been seeing). So if I stopped today, 1/1/12 (meaning SWIM used yesterday 31/12/11) would I be clean in the standard 3-4 day time or is there a build up and would it take longer to clear?

note: I am a 5'10" male who weighs 140 lbs. and has a very fast metabolism

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Of course duration will affect how long its in your system for. If you only have seven days i suggest going to gnc and getting one of those piss test cleansers and drinking a TON of water. I personaly dont think 3-4 days is good enough but im not a expert. Good luck on your test.

BTW we dont use swim here. We all know its you. So you might want to edit it out.

No drug testing questions.

High dose chronic usage will result in longer detection times than a single acute dosage, but there's no way to be 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.