• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Amytryptaline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubi420

Bluelighter
How much amytryptaline do you need for a lethal overdose? Do benzos(clonazepam) potentiate the effect?

It is not a recreational drug, it has no positive recreational effects. It sounds like you are wanting to do something dangerous by the sounds of your post?

Last edited:
We are not sure what you are asking.? Do you want to know how many it takes to kill yourself, or to add to a benzo for
potentiation.? This is a harm reduction forum :)

I think indeed that is what he/she is asking - and we can't answer that. Check out the 'The Dark Side' forum for help on any issues you may be having with mental health, addiction, family issues, ANYTHING you are struggling w/ in your life. There are so many people here that can and would LOVE to help you out in any way possible.

If this is NOT what you are asking about (suicide), then please clarify ;)

Don't try and overdose and please don't try to kill yourself.

Please elaborate what you're asking otherwise this thread will have to be closed.

I have some left over amytryptaline and clonazepam. I wanted to know if i had enough if i ever decide to hop over to the other side. I found my answer elsewhere

If you need help there are people around you who can help, including us on here. PM me if you wanna talk.

I'm gona go ahead and close this thread before someone actually gives the OP a dosage. Bluelight is a harm reduction forum: Providing a lethal dose estimate is the polar opposite of what we're here to do.

I guarantee you will find solace in the Suicide Support Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.