• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anyone pls help with "crystal clean" hookah and pipe cleaner. Is it safe to snort ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkazana

Greenlighter
Anyone pls help with "crystal clean" hookah and pipe cleaner. Is it safe to snort ???

Im new on this. Pls someone reply tonight..
Is it safe to snort this new bath salt *snip its not safe to snort random substances. end of story*
What is a normal dosage, and again is it safe to snort, and whats limit ??
I havnt slept in 2 daYS.. Not normal.
Pls reply

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't what you'd want to hear, but I think snorting any "bath salt" is unsafe, especially some new type...maybe I'm being close-minded.

^ Using the name of the bath salt or brand in a post is (I'm pretty sure) a good way to get it closed. Also, do you really have to ask if it is safe to snort these random RCs? The fact that you've been up for two days seems like an obvious testament to their danger. Any drug can be dangerous if used in a dangerous way such as sleep deprivation.

If I knew what chemicals are in your bath salt then I may be able to help you out in answering the size of a proper dose or if it is safe to snort, but I don't so aside from assuming its some random stimulant/cathanone/MDxx/MDPV-cousin I can't help.

Get some sleep and stop snorting that stuff until you know what is in it - probably shit you don't want to snort.

Nobody can tell whats in the bath salts, rather their safe or not.... only god knows what could be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.