• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How To Get Through Opioid Withdrawal? (Activities)

Ohayou

Bluelighter
I'm having a horrible time getting through this damned buprenorphine withdrawal and wanted to know if anyone had tips on how to occupy the mind? :!

I try watching netflix and I try sleeping, but my mind always takes over and I feel nothing but the pain. What can make for a good distraction? For those of us who have been in opiate withdrawal, how did you get through it? I don't have any drugs to take so don't recommend that please.

A multivitamin packed with b-complex and magnesium.
Warm showers, long jogs, jumping jacks, push ups etc.
Eating healthy.

Get laid.

If you have a hot tub or sauna that would be ideal. Hot showers def make you feel better though. Getting laid is straight but usually I bust within 10 secs of penetration so its kinda embarassing. I know you dont have any drugs but i would just go get some loperamide(its legal) and take like 15 of those it will take away 80% of the withdraw at least if not more. Better than all that pain your going through now.

Yes hot tubs seem to alleviate the RLS symptoms...loperamide, I can get this OTC, yes? Does it not only treat GI symptoms?

It treats everything if you take enough. You might still have some cravings but you can deal with those. It constipates you a bit but so do opiates and it doesnt last more than a day(constipation). Wayyy better than withdrawing. Yeah you can get it over the counter in the US so i would think it would be the same in Japan. Make sure and get the hard pills not the liquid or the gel pills. Little green 2 mg pills. Take like 30 mg(15 pills) off top and see how you feel in an hour. I bet you will be a million times better.

It treats everything if you take enough. You might still have some cravings but you can deal with those. It constipates you a bit but so do opiates and it doesnt last more than a day(constipation). Wayyy better than withdrawing. Yeah you can get it over the counter in the US so i would think it would be the same in Japan. Make sure and get the hard pills not the liquid or the gel pills. Little green 2 mg pills. Take like 30 mg(15 pills) off top and see how you feel in an hour. I bet you will be a million times better.

SUBSHOOTER if what you say is true I owe you infinite thanks, I'll go buy some right now and see how it works. Thanks!

Why don't you do some cross-referencing on different threads (and sites) before blindly taking the same dosage that someone else does?

Yeah man i didnt believe it either at first until i read hundreds of stories online about how it worked. I cant believe its not a well known thing. It apparently used to be a schedule 5 substance until they realized that it doesnt really cross the blood brain barrier and they made it legal. But people claim to get high off of it in large doses(like really large doses 100 pills at a time) but its always worked great for me. I had to go to vegas back in august and it saved my life while i was there for 7 days. I was doing a gram of heroin a day at least before i left and that kept me stable while i was there.

A close friend of mine on here died from taking too much just a couple months ago.

He did the extraction from the inert material though.

This thread is a must read for anybody going through opiate withdrawal. The second post gets into exercise, supplements, OTC drugs, and other activities to help cope.

A close friend of mine on here died from taking too much just a couple months ago.

He did the extraction from the inert material though.

Damn i can see your caution now with these. Ive read the stories about people popping 100 at a time trying to get high from them but i couldnt make myself take more than 25 in a day just for the fact i didnt like the constipation. Was he trying to shoot them? or doing like a cold water extraction?

Loperamide Report:

Holy crap, not psychoactive my ass. After about 3 hours of a 40mg dose, almost complete alleviation of withdrawal symptoms...then I was knocked out and had the most vivid and logical + creative dreams I think I've ever had. Pretty uncomfortable gut pain.

Horrible hangover like effects, not a high at all...felt like I took way too much seroquel or diphenhydramine almost. When waking up I'd feel a pulsating sensations in my most distal limbs. The feelings were uncomfortable, and feeling hungover sucked, but it was SOOO much better than withdrawal. I'd rather feel like I've been dosed with an anti-psychotic than to be in WD. Also, the effects last such a long time. The gut pain is really irking me.