PDA

View Full Version : Meth Question - Recrystallized/ Recycled Meth in the Pipe

Pages : [1] 2

TripppAR
20-12-2011, 02:08
Well I have a question about the leftovers in my pipe... ;-) A godsend for when you have scraped your bag clean :-P

I hit the pipe again on the weekend just gone and ended up making 3 points last like Friday night + Saturday day + Saturday night... Now by day 2 all my actual meth rocks were gone. Although as many of you would be familiar with..the vapors recrystallize on the actual pipe the whole way through. I was using the gas element on my stove to heat the pipe evenly and melt off the recrystallized shit... this actually led me to a SOLID meth high for the rest of the day.. I would put it down and say "ok, that's enough" and then find myself back at the stove again a couple hours later getting ANOTHER hit from the "leftovers" ...

Now at this point I was BARELY inhaling any vapors..or at least EXhaling any... yet I was struck EACH TIME with a profound high that came on just like smoking a pipe of shards.. actually it hit BETTER then the original nights pipes... I was actually getting higher off these baby puffs then the clouds I was emitting the night before..

Now I want to know whether or not the CUTTERS recrystallize on the glass... I was thinking about it and I convinced myself that perhaps only the METH MOLECULES are recrystallizing on my pipe and NOT the cutters.. meaning that vaping what is on the glass however small will still be more meth then a hit with cutters...

I am talking total pupil dilation, euphoria and other symptoms of a meth high! It happened with the mrs as well.. tiny tokes had her going again.

What do people think about this? I really feel I am getting better hits off the white stuff sticking to the glass the next day/ later that night then I am off a decent hit with a cloud...

Would my theory be correct in that ONLY METH is re attaching itself to your pipe whilst the cutters, whatever they are.. do not?

footscrazy
20-12-2011, 06:29
I always assumed it was cutters in the stem, just because with purer meth you get far less (if any) leftover white shit in the stem, compared to shitty 'speed' where sometimes the stem buildup is so thick it's chunky.

However when I was a puffer I did notice that when I smoked the stem I got more of a energetic rush than from smoking a bowl, though I never found it lasted longer or was better than the original shit. That could no doubt be influenced by the fact I was usually a few days in and pretty scattered before I'd be smoking the stem though.

I would think that anything recrystallising in the stem is mostly going to be something that has a higher freezing point than the rest of the compound - if you have a cutter and meth mixture and the meth recrsytallises at a higher temperature, it's mostly going to be particles of meth that cool down enough in the short time it takes them to get to the stem and recrystallise there. It'll depend what cutters/impurities the sample contains though I would say, whether the stuff in the stem was mostly cutter or mostly meth. In my experience a more homogenous sample doesn't tend to recrystallise in the stem much or at all.

SoWhat!
20-12-2011, 08:02
I always assumed it was cutters in the stem, just because with purer meth you get far less (if any) leftover white shit in the stem, compared to shitty 'speed' where sometimes the stem buildup is so thick it's chunky.

However when I was a puffer I did notice that when I smoked the stem I got more of a energetic rush than from smoking a bowl, though I never found it lasted longer or was better than the original shit. That could no doubt be influenced by the fact I was usually a few days in and pretty scattered before I'd be smoking the stem though.

I would think that anything recrystallising in the stem is mostly going to be something that has a higher freezing point than the rest of the compound - if you have a cutter and meth mixture and the meth recrsytallises at a higher temperature, it's mostly going to be particles of meth that cool down enough in the short time it takes them to get to the stem and recrystallise there. It'll depend what cutters/impurities the sample contains though I would say, whether the stuff in the stem was mostly cutter or mostly meth. In my experience a more homogenous sample doesn't tend to recrystallise in the stem much or at all.

Ok, why oh why does Methamphetamine's freezing point have anything to do with it...what the hell?! 8o

Correct me if im wrong but what you're saying is that within 15cm (or however long a pipe is, from bowl to end of stem) you can vapourize a substance whilst it then is able to cool itself so rapidly it freezes along the inside of the stem, which can also get quite warm itself. It's quite simple. When you smoke a pipe, as it travels up the stem some of the vapourized meth condenses and cooos, becoming anhydrous and therefore sticking to them stem.

How on earth could it freeze? Because its called ice? LOL

footscrazy
20-12-2011, 08:17
^ When a liquid turns to a solid, it's called freezing.

Freezing point is usually the same thing as melting point, ie. when the crystalline solid melts into a liquid, or vice versa.

So methamphetamines freezing point is round about 175degrees, not that hard to get that cool by the time it gets to the stem.

DEFINITION: Freezing, the physical process of a liquid turning into a solid.

'Most liquids freeze by crystallization, formation of crystalline solid from the uniform liquid.'

Jesus, now I know why the meth discussion was so pointless, I didn't realise I had to go that far back to basics 8)

SoWhat!
20-12-2011, 08:27
^ Anything that is a solid, ie not a liquid or gas, is frozen 8(

Jesus, now I know why the meth discussion was so pointless, I didn't realise I had to go that far back to basics 8)

So you're telling me that ANY solid is considered frozen? BAHAHAHA. An element is judged upon its state at 25.0C, i'm staring at a Ceramic plate right now, and i may be wrong but it isn't frozen. Solid yes, frozen no.

I haven't studied organic chemistry for 10 years and occasionally i'll be pulled up which is great because i learn something, but you learn what i said above in Year 8 science, Just do some reading, im honestly not trying to pick up on every post you make but when there are errors in them this bad i have to.

The rolling of the eyes is a nice touch, a teacher would be doing that grading your Year 8 science test,,,sheesh,

footscrazy
20-12-2011, 08:42
I changed the wording of my point because I knew it'd confuse you ;)

Do you really not get what I'm saying? It's hard to believe you're that thick. When a liquid turns to a solid, you can call that freezing, perhaps solidifying wouldn't have confounded you so much, but regardless, it's changing state from liquid to solid. Has my use of the perfectly applicable word 'freezing' really baffled you that much?

SpiritFolk
20-12-2011, 08:52
I always smoke the shit out of my pipe clean. Never found it better than the actual gear though. I have found with me it's more the amount that has been through the pipe for obvious reasons.

Usually 3 or more points is enough to give a solid build that will get you high again from baseline.

Also sometimes I ask if I can take my sources old pipe (he's a heavy user) and if he saids yes then it is literally another point or 2 for me. He has so much he can't se the point in bothering to do that and quite happily lets me take what he thinks to be junk away.

Kind Regards

SoWhat!
20-12-2011, 09:09
I changed the wording of my point because I knew it'd confuse you ;)

Out of my combined 13 years of being on Drug Forums, you'd be up there with the most incompetent moderator i've ever seen. You use one of the most childish tactics in the book by being blatantly wrong then trying reverse psychology to somehow make me look bad? My sweet baby jesus.

Alas, another uneducated moderator has now turned me off this forum, who hires these dim-wits? First it was lil_angel, now this one? The days of BigTrancer and p_d are sorely missed.

footscrazy
20-12-2011, 09:16
^ Haha, talking about childish tactics, avoiding my question and turning on the insults to me tells me all I need to know ;)

SoWhat!
20-12-2011, 09:20
Why would i answer your questions when you fall into the category of people who don't need to know?

headdah
20-12-2011, 10:39
when you smoke, "quality" shards, it usually leaves fuck all IF ANY residue in the stem. Even if you go thru a g+ the weekend :).

When you smoke "quality" meth, even just the first toke wouuld leave the stem cloudy. Now why is that ??? My theory is its because Msm (the most common cutter for meth) vaps at lower temp than actual meth. Therefore it cools down way quicker than actual meth too. so by the time the msm reaches the stem it has already started cooling down and recrystalising :)

oh and btw, footsys never right about her meth ;)

footscrazy
20-12-2011, 10:42
so by the time the msm reaches the stem it has already started cooling down and recrystalising

I like your theory headdah ;)

charlesdarwin
20-12-2011, 12:20
Loving the argument. Very entertaining!

Mr Blonde
20-12-2011, 14:32
SoWhat.... :|

Footscrazy is technically correct, you seem to be associating 'freezing point' with what are considered cold temperatures relative to you rather then to refer to the change of phase. I don't know what you mean by saying that your plate is not 'frozen' at 25.0C... is it drifting around the room as vaporized particles? Or is it running off your table in a liquid state? No? Well then it is a solid. Feel free to heat it up until it melts then put it back into room temperature and watch it 'freeze' to a solid again. Just because water freezes at a relatively low temperature doesn't mean that other substances have to freeze when there is what we call 'cold'. :\

p-man
21-12-2011, 17:58

Found this too. Although one weekend whilst sober I decided to melt down my stem after several weekends of use with a lot of higher purity meth going through it with no expectations at all.. and so I ended up sharded and wide awake for 48hrs just from that.. ;)

spacejunk
21-12-2011, 18:40
Alas, another uneducated moderator has now turned me off this forum, who hires these dim-wits? First it was lil_angel, now this one? The days of BigTrancer and p_d are sorely missed.

so why keep logging on and contributing? you must be able to think of something better to do with your time than throw your immense intellectual weight around, being rude and aggressive to us dim-wits?
i don't understand why people use a forum only to moan about it and demean themselves.
there are plenty of forums out there; there are countless other ways to spend your time.

TripppAR
21-12-2011, 23:36
Ok - so far haven't really gotten an answer but there was some nice heated debate haha.

Uhh so other people get an effect from the stem smoke.. some good...some bad...

One person thinks its purely cutters ...

And I personally am convinced its mainly the meth that freezes again onto the stem as it provides a meth high and hits harder from less then original bowl.

OND43X
22-12-2011, 00:16
tripppar i also think that alot more meth recrystalizes in the stem than cuts etc, well at least in the bottom of the stem. methamphetamine will recrystalize very quickly when something cool is pressed against the bowel, common cuts and less purer forms of meth like smokable 'base' (lol i know footscrazy and others hate that term, its just alot of ppl will understand it) do not seem to recrystalize (solid state) near as fast.
Perhap as the meth goes into the stem, the cooler glass causes a higher concentration of meth vapour/gas to recrystalize in the lower part of the stem. But i do not think anyone can give a 100% accurate answer unless a pipes residue was analyzed, but in the mean time the residue can often give me a stronger/more intense meth hit so ill go with that lol

TripppAR
22-12-2011, 00:18
Excellent.. so i'm not the only one that gets this. I perhaps thought the pathways in my brain were different due to ADD therefore the stimulant effected me harder/ different.. :-S

Eitherway it would seem that it is METH unless there are some cutters being used that actually give a stimulant methy type effect when smoked/ re smoked... :-S

OND43X
22-12-2011, 00:42
Excellent.. so i'm not the only one that gets this. I perhaps thought the pathways in my brain were different due to ADD therefore the stimulant effected me harder/ different.. :-S

Eitherway it would seem that it is METH unless there are some cutters being used that actually give a stimulant methy type effect when smoked/ re smoked... :-S

Hahaha your definately not the only one, everyone i know enjoy the effects from the stem.

there would be some cutters being used that would give a methy type stimulant effect (research chems like FA and FMA) but you would think they would be very rarely used compared to inactive cutters or the 'meth/ice' bought with methy type cutters would most likely contain almost no methamphetamine at all, and who knows how quickly they actually recrystalize.

But im in agreeance with you overall... i think more meth recrystalizes in the stem (the bottom part aty least) than cuts.

Out of my combined 13 years of being on Drug Forums, you'd be up there with the most incompetent moderator i've ever seen. You use one of the most childish tactics in the book by being blatantly wrong then trying reverse psychology to somehow make me look bad? My sweet baby jesus.

mate untill tafe or university start a course on illegal drug use and its varying qualities certificate 3 and diploma, someone who has been 'in the game' for many years and can use their personal experience on their druguse and give honest opinions is what is needed from a mod, and i think 'footscrazy' meets all those. personal attacks on someones knowledge is not needed.

so why keep logging on and contributing? you must be able to think of something better to do with your time than throw your immense intellectual weight around, being rude and aggressive to us dim-wits?
i don't understand why people use a forum only to moan about it and demean themselves.
there are plenty of forums out there; there are countless other ways to spend your time.

what he said

Jakeperson
22-12-2011, 02:41
Ive always enjoyed smoking the stem and getting high off it.

OND43X
22-12-2011, 04:42
when you smoke, "quality" shards, it usually leaves fuck all IF ANY residue in the stem. Even if you go thru a g+ the weekend :).

When you smoke "quality" meth, even just the first toke wouuld leave the stem cloudy. Now why is that ??? My theory is its because Msm (the most common cutter for meth) vaps at lower temp than actual meth. Therefore it cools down way quicker than actual meth too. so by the time the msm reaches the stem it has already started cooling down and recrystalising :)

oh and btw, footsys never right about her meth ;)

In my experience a more homogenous sample doesn't tend to recrystallise in the stem much or at all.

heddah you mentioned that msn has a lower vapourisng point, but does it have a higher point (higher temp) where it will start re-crystalising? correct me if im wrong but from my memory from science at school, the 'ice' vapours would need to go into a liquid state, then into a solid state to recrystalise. doesnt methamphetamine re-crystalise alot quicker than msn? so even if msn has a higher temp where it can change state, the time it takes for this to happen would be alot longer then the time the vapour is moving through the stem.

it seems the 'cloud' like residue is the vapours condensing to form a liquid state and is a higher concentration of methamphetamine (most of the time.) but it all depends on how quickly the cutters used in each meth/ice batch can reform from gas to solid.

the white 'clouds' will crystalize (solidify) when you wrap a cool cloth around it and hold it there for short time, or if youadd some heat to the point where the 'clouds' start to sweat then release heat and cool off with cooler damp cloth. (do not let the 'clouds' fully liquify). it forms very sparkly crystals inside the stem

Please correct me if anyone thinks im incorrect

heythatsmybike
22-12-2011, 04:42
just a thought, but they way i would have said it was that the more cutter in your meth, the more meth that's going to stick to your pipe. If the cutters are sticking to your pipe as it is, it's going to cause more resistance i suppose you could say. The meth is going to set on the cutters easier than it will on a smooth glass surface. Kind of like how you cant smoke the shit properly if your bowl is full of burnt crap.

ps why the fuck is that aruguement still up there? Unedited? if it were anyone else it would have been removed straight away. As one of you mods told me, BE NICE.

Mr Blonde
23-12-2011, 11:49
heddah you mentioned that msn has a lower vapourisng point, but does it have a higher point (higher temp) where it will start re-crystalising? correct me if im wrong but from my memory from science at school, the 'ice' vapours would need to go into a liquid state, then into a solid state to recrystalise. doesnt methamphetamine re-crystalise alot quicker than msn? so even if msn has a higher temp where it can change state, the time it takes for this to happen would be alot longer then the time the vapour is moving through the stem.

Just 'cause I like science... it is possible to take a substance past the point where it should change phase without it doing so, but they are usually not stable in this state. This usually happens during superheating or supercooling, so not exactly meth pipe conditions. :)

revolve
23-12-2011, 21:15
I am under the impression that the residue along the stem of the pipe is generally a higher concentration of methamphetamine than the actual shards you put into the bowl to smoke. This is because the condensation and freezing points (temperatures) of meth are generally higher than that of whatever its cut with.

Although i haven't gone and researched every single freezing point of every cutter that i know of, i think this assumption can be reasonably made because its evident that when you smoke a pipe, you can always tastes the cutters and notice the stuff burning strangely within the first few puffs you have but this subsides shortly after, indicating that the cutters have a lower boiling/freezing pt as they are burnt off completely well before the meth is.

So this tells me that if the cutters melt/boil before the meth then logically they must condense/freeze after the meth. This suggests that the substance most likely to freeze along the stem is meth.

it seems the 'cloud' like residue is the vapours condensing to form a liquid state and is a higher concentration of methamphetamine (most of the time.) but it all depends on how quickly the cutters used in each meth/ice batch can reform from gas to solid.

the white 'clouds' will crystalize (solidify) when you wrap a cool cloth around it and hold it there for short time, or if youadd some heat to the point where the 'clouds' start to sweat then release heat and cool off with cooler damp cloth. (do not let the 'clouds' fully liquify). it forms very sparkly crystals inside the stem

Please correct me if anyone thinks im incorrect

The glass along the stem is relatively close to room temp (25C) and coupled with the air being sucked through the bowl (also room temp) a significant amount of meth that comes into contact with the glass while in the gaseous phase is more than likely to condense and freeze very quickly as it only needs to be less than 175degrees (source: footscrazy) to become solid again.. if its surroundings are room temp, this is highly achievable.

of course i've based this mostly on the assumption that the majority of meth cutters possess lower melting and boiling points than the meth itself.. if this isn't the case, then this is invalid. probably doesn't make much sense anyway, pretty "out of it" lol

Stato
24-12-2011, 18:23
I've found the following:

Uncut meth tends to fog up/cloud up the pipe really easily, and holding a hit for 10+ seconds will still yield a nice cloud of vapor/smoke at the end of each exhale. Hits of this tend to smoke easily but not huge clouds in the pipe... Rather a regular smouldering type of vapor/smoke.

Looking at further cut (solid ice/meth), and it produces a heap of smoke, melts down, often with a bit of a taste to it.... It does not fog/cloud up the pipe (at all) until you go through at least 50mg, whereas the uncut stuff I've had will cloud it up nicely at 30mg, it would take 100mg cut meth to fog/cloud it up compared to the uncut stuff... And exhaling it often produces little to no vapor at the end of a 10second hold on a hit.

By the time the cut stuff fogs up though, it tends to smoke quite a fair bit in the pipe still after it's re heated... And hits about the same as it did beforehand.

Oily/Gooey Meth (non solid) tends to fog it up a lot, i've had a mix of this stuff that will get solid after 12 hours or so sitting in a bag, and also some stuff that stayed oily for 2+ days in the bag.... Needless to say it was pretty shitty when it stayed oily, the effects were there but I believe it to be heavily cut. It does crystallise the pipe but seemed to provide next to no effect even a week later if I was to clear it.

So I'm a little off topic(uh, a lot), but my point is that you do get an effect from clearing the pipe... I'm actually interested in your stovetop method for cleaning/clearing it..... It seems to me that what you put in is what you get out. if you put in shit, you'll get barely any effect from the leftovers, if you put in good stuff it tend to be a lot more forgiving. (think 10% strength vs 40-50% strength)

Biscuit
25-12-2011, 02:16
I would think that anything recrystallising in the stem is mostly going to be something that has a higher freezing point than the rest of the compound - if you have a cutter and meth mixture and the meth recrsytallises at a higher temperature, it's mostly going to be particles of meth that cool down enough in the short time it takes them to get to the stem and recrystallise there. It'll depend what cutters/impurities the sample contains though I would say, whether the stuff in the stem was mostly cutter or mostly meth. In my experience a more homogenous sample doesn't tend to recrystallise in the stem much or at all. I have a chemistry degree and I agree with everything footscrazy said here. Also what revolve said on the previous page seems correct to me too. If you are talking meth cut with MSM, the meth recrystallises far more rapidly, so it is of course going to recrystallise far more easily on the stem.

Mr Blonde
25-12-2011, 02:50
^ Motherfucking science right there. :)

headdah
25-12-2011, 08:31
hmmm. ppl should also agree with what i said too :P

even though I pretty much said the same thing as footsy, but in simple terms. :>

anyways the moral of the story is, if u like smoking msm continue to rape the stem ;D
smoking the stem may make u feel like u are getting high. but its mostly placebo yo :>
I would say outta all the cloudy residue from the stem, maybe less than 3% is meth. and rest r = CUTTAH :>

Esotericism
25-12-2011, 16:09
If the meth has a higher melting point than the cut it will also hits it's cooling point quicker in the stem than the cut will = higher meth purity in stem as the cut won't have dropped to a low enough temperature to crystallise on mass comparatively while inhaling.

morpher001
25-12-2011, 17:40
If the meth has a higher melting point than the cut it will also hits it's cooling point quicker in the stem than the cut will = higher meth purity in stem as the cut won't have dropped to a low enough temperature to crystallise on mass comparatively while inhaling.
This is not correct if you are referring to MSM.

As to why, I don't know, but I speculate that MSM is a better conductor of heat and more quickly returns to a solid state.

Biscuit
26-12-2011, 02:41
If the meth has a higher melting point than the cut it will also hits it's cooling point quicker in the stem than the cut will = higher meth purity in stem as the cut won't have dropped to a low enough temperature to crystallise on mass comparatively while inhaling ^ Precisely.

I speculate that MSM is a better conductor of heat and more quickly returns to a solid state. I am sorry but this is wrong. Describing compounds such as this as being good or bad conductors of heat is unhelpful. I have never heard it expressed in this way before. MSM will become a solid again when its temperature drops below its melting/freezing point. End of story. Meth has a higher melting/freezing point so as a vaporised or molten mixture of meth and MSM cools, the meth will soldify first, or at least try to. It is pretty simple stuff. The meth recystallises in the stem as the MSM stays a vapour and comes out the other end, its temperature not dropping enough to solidify it.

If you don't want to smoke the stem then don't. Give it to me instead.

morpher001
26-12-2011, 03:31
^ Precisely.

I am sorry but this is wrong. Describing compounds such as this as being good or bad conductors of heat is unhelpful. I have never heard it expressed in this way before. MSM will become a solid again when its temperature drops below its melting/freezing point. End of story. Meth has a higher melting/freezing point so as a vaporised or molten mixture of meth and MSM cools, the meth will soldify first, or at least try to. It is pretty simple stuff. The meth recystallises in the stem as the MSM stays a vapour and comes out the other end, its temperature not dropping enough to solidify it.

If you don't want to smoke the stem then don't. Give it to me instead.

I haven't studied chemistry since highschool, so I'm happy to stand corrected here, but as I understand it:
When you apply heat to a mixture of two substances with different boiling points, the one with the lower boiling point is going to vaporize before it allows the rest of the mixture rise above the boiling point of the substance vaporizing. Allowing the MSN to be boiled away without much wastage. This tends to be done carefully to avoid overheating and bubbing of the puddle.

If when doing this the MS is sucked through the stem rather than blown out the end, it seems to very quickly fog up and stick the glass.

Next its the meths turn to vaporize. For whatever reason, it seems less prone to return to a solid state and accumulate on the glass.

From memory, there is an energy gap between the hottest liquid state of a material and its coldest gaseous state. Say 100j is the maximum energy for the liquid state, but to move to gas state it needs 110j.

This gap varies between different materials. I suspect the energy gap for MSM is lower than it is for meth. Making it easier for the MSM to return to liquid state and stick to the glass.

This doesn't mean some meth doesn't stick to the glass also, just relatively less.

Minion
21-09-2012, 06:32

And herein lies the problem... DF sucks, SWIM told me.

Minion
21-09-2012, 06:33
Ive always enjoyed smoking the stem and getting high off it.

So i've noticed.

Anyway: I smoke a lot of meth. This is my reference. I have a large expertise in different kinds, d-methamphetamine, it's HCl, and even ketone when the gods of stims smile happily upon me. I've smoked them all in different forms of purity (except ketone. That's too rare to have had several batches of. Just the one batch, several times, I just put that in to sound cool.) Anyway: I can consicely say based on no research other than what I've conducted in my experience, that the stuff stuck to the side of the pipe and stem is, while not worthless; extremely cut.
However, if you smoke enough meth through your wifey, like, 4g over the course of a week (nice, mild week for me here) then scrape the stem and it's elbow out with a slushy straw (the red / pink straws with a little spoon on the end. I hope you know the kind. They come in macdonalds frozen cokes and shit, and are available free at every BP in the country. Or at least the one near me.) the method being:
Insert the spoon end into the mouthpiece of the pipe until the widest part of the spoon is just inside the pipe. then twist the straw around frequently while lowering it down the pipe. You'll notice the white frost coming off the sides, falling down the pipe (hold the pipe so the stem is verticle) and collecting in the elbow. Tap it into the bowl. Then melt it juuuuust enough to get it to start vaping slightly, and if you're mad pro you can blow out the MSM without blowing out the meth. Isobenzo propanol can not be removed with this method.

Too long; Too spun, Didn't read because of psychosis?

The shit in the stem is pretty shit, but let it build up, scrape it into the bowl, melt out the msm, and smoke it. Or; if you're too good to smoke the shit in the stem (I personally am, unless I'm fiending. I generally just wash my pipe out with water to get the shit out. I like a pristine pipe, she's my wifey and I love her.) just give it to your friendly neighborhood addict.

Oh, and someone ring jamie oliver, because I'm clearly cooked after rereading this.

MakersTable
21-09-2012, 08:53
^ I stocked up on those straws when perfecting that method :) Then lost its novelty..

laugh
21-09-2012, 09:03
i always assumed it was mostly cut built up in the stem cause its weak and tastes like shit.

88brenno
22-09-2012, 07:16
Depends on the quality and cut as said before. I only do meth once or twice MAX a year as I have a very addictive personality.

There will be a few points smoked through it and ill spend the longest time getting every last bit of resin, so addictive like that, 95% of the time I get euphoric like maybe scooping a third of a point.

MrKitty2
22-09-2012, 16:56
it could also be impurities from the manufacturing process. Here in the states we get some very pure meth, and I always clean it up more, my pipe condenses up with little shards and not some white film. it definetly is dependent on quality, impurites, cuts, and not to mention your smoking technique

Captain Brewster
23-09-2012, 05:40
i always assumed it was mostly cut built up in the stem cause its weak and tastes like shit.

Yep, my reasons too for thinking its nothing too special, of course there's something there, but it's nothing like the big ass rock that sat there before I got my hands on it.

Biscuit
28-09-2012, 19:53
Another reason perhaps is the quantity of white substance seemingly coating, drowning and engulfing the stem, is actually fuck all of anything. Low amount means low effect, even if it was 100% pure. The amount inhaled during a decent toke is more than that obtained from even the most abused stem.

Christ!
28-09-2012, 21:13
Depends what cuts.

With MSM + meth the glass fogs up really quickly (which is the MSM) my theory is that it gives the meth a place to crystalize...but then the MSM doesn't crystalize as readily onto the micro particles of meth, so you end up with a quickly foggy pipe - bottom layers almost total MSM, then on top meth. If you let it build up for a while then you'll end up with more pure residue than the original cut stuff. (all theorietcal)

Someone I used to know would bring a bunch of pipes to a party, have a sly container of water and would clean the pipes often into this water which he would drink afterwards. He gave me about 10ml of this meth water and it was STRONG, kept me up for a day +.

Good stuff around atm. Had some clear pebble shards earlier and bluzzin.

One day I might come up with a better theory of pipe residue. I think moisture might be involved.

popeyes mate
29-09-2012, 00:25
I have been using a pipe with a very thin stem. This pipe has been brilliant for having that last bit. I guess it is also a part of my ritual now too. I recon it takes probably an hour to gently get it all back to the bowl.. smoke the bowl. Then clean my way back up the pipe. The stem returns to its original clean state - the bowl, not so much!

I try to allow 2 points to go through it before I will touch what has clouded up the pipe. I find that if I start at one end and gently and slowly heat it bit by bit.. by the time I am getting back towards the bowl I have a nice big droplet working its way into the bpwl. Its kind of like watching ice melt and slide.

I do feel this final bit is worthy goodness, and it does form a pretty decent amount most times (with this pipe) however I have never been able to leave it long enough to feel the full effects! If I could smoke the couple of points, then put it away for a day later I do recon it would get me going, however I dont do this as I know then I will crave more than that one decent hit. So usually I find myself at 3 am having it.. oh well.

popeyes mate
29-09-2012, 00:37
Oh and not long ago I placed a very large nugget into my cleaned pipe. Didnt weigh it but it was the biggest out of a gram bag so could have been close to 2points. I am quite the pig when I smoke and unfortunately go through a couple of points in around 12hrs. I know people with say 'crap quality' but all I will say is 5 years ago 2 points would have lasted me 2 - 3 days. Not anymore.

Anyway, my point being this nugget took AGES to smoke, I put it away a few times, but after a few hrs kept going back. It took close to 8 hrs finish. I then wanted to see how much residue I could re gather into the bowl. The puddle I got seemed the same size as the puddle I first got when I melted the nugget.

I actually made the comment to my friend "This nugget is just never ending - I just cant finish it!" Actually now that I recall I think I then even handed it to her. We were on a bender so could not vouch for its effects, but I recon I do get a slight head spin / light headedness from it.

laugh
29-09-2012, 01:45
i would never drip it down to the bowl id just toke it up straight from the stem, circular stem twirling. gotta watch for burny fingers and lips though haha when i was a rookie i got the fattest blisters on my lips and fingers...you learn QUICK though.

@ christ i have never heard of anyone drinking meth water from a pipe (bong water but thats no fun!)...wow thats dedication haha, i suppose you could even use the pipe as a straw haha. how did he clean the pipe was it just water or do you need some sort of solvent? alcohol maybe?

Christ!
29-09-2012, 04:14
@ christ i have never heard of anyone drinking meth water from a pipe (bong water but thats no fun!)...wow thats dedication haha, i suppose you could even use the pipe as a straw haha. how did he clean the pipe was it just water or do you need some sort of solvent? alcohol maybe?

Just straight water. Meth loves to go into plain ol h20. Unless you wanted to purify the residue I'd stick with water.

He would just dunk the pipe in this container of water, had a few impliments to do a bit of a scrub...I think he had a pen with the ink core taken out and a sponge type thing attached, and a pipecleaner. He would only take 10 seconds, and it just seemed like he was helping people out by keeping the pipe clean. The guy was pretty well off with a good job for his age, not sure why he resorted to sly residue collections.

laugh
29-09-2012, 05:03
haha lol yeh he must of been keen...spose its better than bong water :(

footscrazy
29-09-2012, 06:43
Just imagine all that gunky meth spit that must have been washed into that water.

laugh
29-09-2012, 07:00
lol imagine booting that water...ewww

Azron
29-09-2012, 08:44
While your at it you might as well scrape the dregs off your ceiling