PDA

View Full Version : uses of marijuana stems

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sh0ck3r
13-05-2002, 01:49
i've got a big collection of stems from weed i've smoked over the past year. how can i put them to good use? my friend recommended that i definitely NOT smoke them. should i bake some cookies, make tea, or what?

Arsenal
13-05-2002, 02:25
chew them

sh0ck3r
13-05-2002, 02:31
i chewed a couple once and didn't feel anything. is that the best method of taking them?

cactusgenie
13-05-2002, 02:46
try plugging them... i heard it's like getting pissed...

jack daniels
13-05-2002, 02:51
fucking greenlighters, chewing them is disgusting. make some tea with it, you can smoke them, it's not that bad; I like them because they give me a really good "head high", my head feels like it's not attached to my body, I kinda like it. but don't chew them, that's disgusting.

cossack
13-05-2002, 03:53
oooo ooooo I love this thread!!!!
I always go to my friends for their stems b/c I like making "Potka" from them.
Since I make my own alcohol/vodka, which is diluted to 85 - 90%. I take the stems and soak them in the vodka for about 6 months. I then heat the mixture at extreamly low hea( 2 out of 10 on my stove) for about 45 min. Then I put it in the freezer for 1 day.
Man you wanna give your friends a treat. You get a nice drunk off of 1 shot and get a nice mellow high. I love it!
If you don't have strong vodka, soak it in 40% vodka, it will still work.
any comments on this??

rm-rf
13-05-2002, 06:26
ive heard of the potka thing
try making soup! year old stems wont work. We usually clean out a QP then use the stems to make a broth for chicken soup.

Summoner
13-05-2002, 13:42
I'll chew on a stem as I'm rolling a blunt. But if you have alot of stems then do as cossack said and make potka. I've had it a few times and its good stuff. Nice and relaxing...

JosephTHeSequel
13-05-2002, 16:41
Jack Daniels, here is a little unwritten rule.. If you take dramamine recreationally, you cant complain about greenlighters.

dj dano
13-05-2002, 18:12
Use hem to put more pot in your jizoints. You know to pack in more at both ends after it has been rolled. I'll al little stoned right now so I am sure I don't make much sense.

RollinWitMyHomies
13-05-2002, 19:34
well you have only been here since 21 March 2002 , so you cant really complain about greenlighters buddy!
-Jen

Thisiznotrobby
13-05-2002, 19:48
You chew on the stems.
not to get high.
just for the taste, somethin to chew on.
you could use glue and build something out of all the stems.

michael
13-05-2002, 20:30
you can extract the thc with any alcohol, evap it and you are left with ghetto hash.

red-eye jedi
13-05-2002, 20:39
chewin them doesnt do fuck as the thc has to be released, cook them somehow or just grind em up n pipe em

mightyjoepipe
13-05-2002, 22:48
Leafs, Stems,Buds, its all considered pot so why the hell dont u guys just smoke the whole plant as nature grows it!! i on the second hand smoke completely the whole plant!! if u goit lots of cash to waist on rolling papers or just find one hell of a huge pape i recomend rolling an entire plant lol, It would prob last quite a long time(in my case). have fun stoners !

Alucard_X
13-05-2002, 23:08
get at least an ounce of stems, and then make THC oil from it. same process as usual.

hedtwin
13-05-2002, 23:14
this potka soudns interesting, can u not leave it for less than 6 months, i don't have enuf paitence for that ;)

Dayzdandcnfused
14-05-2002, 02:23
i feel it takes more to get high from stems and they dont taste nearly as nice as the bud itself.

cossack
14-05-2002, 03:20
[quote]Originally posted by hedtwin:
this potka soudns interesting, can u not leave it for less than 6 months, i don't have enuf paitence for that ;)
Oh for sure , I just do it b/c I think it is fun. you can leave it for a week if you wish, you just might want to heat it longer. the heating may be a myth, but I have had success w/ it!
If you just want to soak it in the vodka for a week then drink I am sure that might work.
have fun
cossy

Dayzdandcnfused
14-05-2002, 15:32
how many grams of stems do u need to soak in how much vodka for this to work?

cossack
14-05-2002, 18:02
If I told you I measured it , I would be lying. The truth is that I have a 40oz. bottle and I dump 26oz. of vodka, and fill up the rest (or try to anyway) with stems. I am guessing if you want for every oz. of alcohol put in about 5-10 stems. that should work.
Sorry, for something like this I don't measure b/c I have a shit load of stems b/c my friends save them for me.

sh0ck3r
14-05-2002, 19:32
this could be bullshit, but i heard that smoking stems was harmful to one's health. is this true? also, how do you make THC oil?

entropist
14-05-2002, 20:07
I have been checking out this site for a while now and finally decided to register so I can put in my two cents. DO NOT SMOKE STEMS. smoking stems and seeds seriously lowers your sperm count (if you care) and they have almost no thc content so you have to smoke a lot of them to get any kind of effect. I have tried it before though and all it gave me was a headache. If you have enough of em throw em in pot with some buds and then put that pot into a bigger pot with boiling water. The stems and bud will burn off most of the impurities and you will be left with some sticky hash oil. glad I decided to register

Curious Yellow
15-05-2002, 00:33
Sorry to shatter your faith in a classic urban legend, but smoking stems and seeds will not lower your sperm count.

cossack
15-05-2002, 01:20
^^^^^^
hahahahahaha that is funny that someone thought that!

h@ndo
15-05-2002, 03:30
Ready, Aim, FIRE **BANG**
entropist's Theory on stems and sperm count is sunk
Bubble bubble.....
8D

jack daniels
15-05-2002, 05:50
no kidding, smoking stems won't lower your sperm count, if so, all potheads would never have kids because a lot of the time you could care less if your bole has a stem in it or whatever, you just smoke it. but yeah, just make that potka stuff with it, I've had that shit before, good stuff, really weird feeling. but just do somthing with them. but yeah, as for josephthesequel, I don't take drammamine as a recreational drug, I've taken it like 3 times and I just say that it's not that bad, so yeah. I take it when I sit home at night and don't have any weed, shrooms, or alcohol, it's not like I party on the shit. anyways, smoke those stems if all else fails.

gnrm23
15-05-2002, 13:06
poor richard's cannabutter
bhang
grren booze
extracted to oil
(see gottlieb's _the art and science of cannabis cookery_ & his _cannabis alchemy_ ; or _dr. atomic's marihuana multiplier_ for more info, ok?)

entropist
15-05-2002, 13:46
LOL Actually smoking marijuana does lower your sperm count and smoking stems and seeds lowers it more. Its called fact not urban myth. Get your facts straight. (I learned that in drug rehab from a counselor who would probably know better than you.)

entropist
15-05-2002, 13:46
LOL Actually smoking marijuana does lower your sperm count and smoking stems and seeds lowers it more. Its called fact not urban myth. Get your facts straight. (I learned that in drug rehab from a counselor who would probably know better than you.)

entropist
15-05-2002, 13:48

cossack
15-05-2002, 16:32
^^^^^
HAHAHAHAHAHA that is classic funny....
Could you imagine someone believed you. HAHAHA :D
cossy

jack daniels
16-05-2002, 05:32
Entropist, no offense, but you're an ignorant fool. why do you think a drug rehad counselor told you that marijuana lowers your sperm count, which I'm sure has a littletruth to it, but telling you that seeds and stems lower it even more was just to try to scare you and give you yet another reason to make you not want to smoke weed.

cossack
16-05-2002, 08:14
^^^^
Amen.
Hey did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary

Socks-On-Cocks
16-05-2002, 08:36
when we didn't have enough weed to get 4 of us high enough we -gasp- packed a bowl of straight up stems. it did get us pretty darn high, too. but when one of my friends hit the bowl and didn't realize that it was ALL stems, he's like, "shit, i got a total stem hit, lemme take another" and i go "buddy, it's a bowl of stems" and he's like "i just smoked a bowl of stems? fuck! oh wait, i'm high. nevermind" good times, good times.
ps- my sperm are in tip-top shape

tre-rolled-away
16-05-2002, 10:13
I dont smoke weed anymore , But when i did , the stems always made for some good dirty finger nail cleaners ;)

5-HT2
16-05-2002, 20:03
I can't see why ANYBODY would want to smoke stems, that's just nasty. I personally prefer to chew them.

-spiderman-
16-05-2002, 20:16
I always just chew em - I like the taste of weed. As far as Potka goes...never had it, but I've been savin' up my stems lately for exactly that purpose. From what I've heard, you just soak it in Vodka for a weak and tada, you get a drink that gets you high.

windowlicker314
16-05-2002, 20:23
[quote]Originally posted by JosephTHeSequel:
Jack Daniels, here is a little unwritten rule.. If you take dramamine recreationally, you cant complain about greenlighters.
hahahah....damn
you dont chew stems to get high you retard...
i like chewing on chronic stems because they taste good. i use the hick w/ piece of hay style (a little bit of the end the only part in your mouth), if you put the whole stem in your mouth and chew it up it feels like you have ash in your throat if you swallow any by accident

jack daniels
19-05-2002, 08:50
who said anything in their post about someone thinking that chewing stems got you high, I just said that's fucking sick and why would you want to put something in your mouth that tastes bad, just because it looks cool or something?

C21H23NO5
19-05-2002, 09:50
stems have about 1% THC whereas normal pot has 5%, go figure, do an extract.

SgtD82
20-05-2002, 04:01
This could be bullshit...but I heard that drugs are bad for your health. Just messin with you. But seriously if you are that concerned with it, why do you smoke bud?

legacytuning
21-05-2002, 15:33
What kinda buds you smoke, must be regs if ya have stems in it.

munki
21-05-2002, 18:52
All strains of cannabis have stems; not just "regs" or whatever. The flowers have to attach to something; ie a stem. Have you never seen a huge kola nugget? They are on the biggest stems on the entire plant...makes sense since they are the biggest buds.
Its pretty funny to read posts from people who "think" they know what they are talking about but are obviously totally clueless!!
And pot stems don't taste bad at all. They have a nice spicy taste.
[ 21 May 2002: Message edited by: munki ]

sh0ck3r
21-05-2002, 22:49
[quote]Originally posted by legacytuning:
What kinda buds you smoke, must be regs if ya have stems in it.
haha, what the hell are you talking about? you're probably smoking the bunkest weed if you've never seen a stem attached to it before...

Davey
22-05-2002, 13:00
Fuck...i can't belive how dumb some people are, all cannabis has stems it just depends on how the buds were trimed!if they were trimed at all,

friendly
24-05-2002, 13:26
if u really want to use it (i used to throw them away), take the stems(chopped into smaller pieces), lemongrass, green tea and jasmine blooms and make tea, wait a hour or so
and bon appetite!

legacytuning
24-05-2002, 17:43
[quote]Originally posted by legacytuning:
What kinda buds you smoke, must be regs if ya have stems in it.]
I know all buds have stems in it, but I make sure the person I get my shit from takes all the stems out before I get it..
If I have any stems in my bud its probably this long : ----

legacytuning
24-05-2002, 17:47
[quote]Originally posted by sh0ck3r:

haha, what the hell are you talking about? you're probably smoking the bunkest weed if you've never seen a stem attached to it before...
Actually, I think you have it wrong..
I don't get big stems in my bags. I get pop corn nuggets.. My boy cuts the stems off the the bud, so that way I have a bag full of bud..
I'd be hella pist off if I get big stems in my bags..
So I guess the laughs on you cause your lookin to do something with all the stems you got, while I'm smokin all buds I got..

legacytuning
24-05-2002, 17:58
[quote]Originally posted by Davey:
Fuck...i can't belive how dumb some people are, all cannabis has stems it just depends on how the buds were trimed!if they were trimed at all,
I know all bud has stems, but calling a person dumb because I don't have stems in my bud is a pretty stupid statement. I don't smoke brick, I smoke Krypto or what some Northerners call "Kind".
I just happen to have good friends that look after me and trim the stems instead of throwing it in the bag to add a couple of grams.
I was probably smokin bud when you were running around in your underoos watching Pokemon..