• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your methods of overcoming a meth inclusive weekend?

fake_blood96

Greenlighter
Hey all i've pretty much got my post mdma routine down pat but am just wondering what you guys and girls do to help overcome sometimes a whole week of lethargy etc. Like with mdma ill take fishoils, vitamins, and 5-htp and that pretty much sorts me out well, but yeh after weekends on speed or shard occasionly then it can get pretty bad just being tired all the time even after a good amount of sleep and food etc, caffeine doesn't help either just puts me in a shitter state even though ill be a bit less lethargic, mentally it doesn't do any good for me.
Heard of things like L-dopa and tyrosine etc to help with these dopamine deplenishing drugs but yeh just let me know your thoughts
thanks

brain doesn't seem to replenish the good stuff (sera, dopa) as quick as other ppl seem to do it, even with low-med usage

[snip]

But seriously though, this is my way of handling a meth comedown :)

1: during the bender, eat meals as you would normally, I know its hard, but try your best. If you can, eat more than normal amount is good too :)
2: keep your fluids up and I dont mean just drink Coke/Energy drink etc. Water H2O is great. but powerades and Gatorades are even better. As when you are cooking your head on meth, you sweat shit loads. and just drinking water isn't gonna replace all the salt/electrolll-ites u've sweated out.
3: Vitamines Antioxidents etc etc. Most importantly L-tyrosine. I swear by it. but not everyone here on aus BL agrees with me on this. I usually take about 3grams of L-tyrosine mixed in with like 2 scoops of protein powder add water and drink it first thing in the morning when I wake up after the bender. then maybe have another one 4-6hrs after.
If you follolw my directions mate, you will have a very very smooth come down perhaps not even feeling much down at all :)

[snip]

Last edited by a moderator:
I find just plain old Xanax bars sort me out nicley. Although I never stay up for longer than 36 hours these days, and that is maybe once/twice a month. Also I don't use benzo regulary and only buy them for the purpose of hitting pipe.

I know it's just joking, but I removed some posts with unwise advice. You never know who might take you seriously... ;)

But seriously though, this is my way of handling a meth comedown :)

1: during the bender, eat meals as you would normally, I know its hard, but try your best. If you can, eat more than normal amount is good too :)
2: keep your fluids up and I dont mean just drink Coke/Energy drink etc. Water H2O is great. but powerades and Gatorades are even better. As when you are cooking your head on meth, you sweat shit loads. and just drinking water isn't gonna replace all the salt/electrolll-ites u've sweated out.
3: Vitamines Antioxidents etc etc. Most importantly L-tyrosine. I swear by it. but not everyone here on aus BL agrees with me on this. I usually take about 3grams of L-tyrosine mixed in with like 2 scoops of protein powder add water and drink it first thing in the morning when I wake up after the bender. then maybe have another one 4-6hrs after.
If you follolw my directions mate, you will have a very very smooth come down perhaps not even feeling much down at all :)

Good advice :)

Last edited:
thanks great advice headdah, yeh i do meals regularly wen im doing stuff my friends don't really know how i do it but i do it coz i know deep down my body needs it even if i dont feel like it haha, where did you get some l-tyrosine from? ive just ordered a fair bit of 5-htp just waiting for it to arrive :)
and so how does the l-tyrosine stuff work? guessing you get a big bag of it or something coz 3 grams is a lot compared to the 150-200mg of 5htp you take after night on md which would suffice

magnesium,5-htp,water,rest, and time.It takes 7 to 10 days it takes to return to baseline levels of dopamine and serotonin in the brain.

Benzo's or opiates, these are the only ways to make a meth comedown comfortable for me. I dont use much meth at all these days but a few weeks ago I was using these white cokey looking rocks(speed) all weekend for about 3 weeks straight and it was so clean the comedown was nearly non-existant, I didnt need benzos or anything. I have a feeling that was just straight amphet though coz it was so different to anything ive ever had and also wasnt smokeable. Obviously the more you use the worse the comedown so I try to keep it to rare occasions. And as headdah said eat and drink as much of the good stuff as you can while your frying, I find it makes a huge difference to how you feel afterwards.

Becoming permanently depressed due to the neaurological damage meth does is something ive grown to be very scared of, ive abused my body enough so its very important for me to be as physically and mentally healthy as possible. Be careful guys :)

thanks great advice headdah, yeh i do meals regularly wen im doing stuff my friends don't really know how i do it but i do it coz i know deep down my body needs it even if i dont feel like it haha, where did you get some l-tyrosine from? ive just ordered a fair bit of 5-htp just waiting for it to arrive :)
and so how does the l-tyrosine stuff work? guessing you get a big bag of it or something coz 3 grams is a lot compared to the 150-200mg of 5htp you take after night on md which would suffice

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid which is a precursor to dopamine (and adrenaline and noradrenaline) the same way 5htp is a precursor the serotonin. I'm not sure if its helpfulness has been scientifically demonstrated, but I guess the idea is it encourages regeneration of dopamine if you make the building blocks available.

You can order online, I don't think it's illegal in Aus, but specific sources/links aren't allowed on BL.

Hmmm...

L-Tyrosine/Phenylalanine/B-Vitamins/H20 + 4 x 5 mg Nitrazepam tablets (with tolerance, w/o tolerance I'd recommend what the doctor says and go no further than 10 mg).

Quote Originally Posted by fake_blood96 View Post
thanks great advice headdah, yeh i do meals regularly wen im doing stuff my friends don't really know how i do it but i do it coz i know deep down my body needs it even if i dont feel like it haha, where did you get some l-tyrosine from? ive just ordered a fair bit of 5-htp just waiting for it to arrive
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid which is a precursor to dopamine (and adrenaline and noradrenaline) the same way 5htp is a precursor the serotonin. I'm not sure if its helpfulness has been scientifically demonstrated, but I guess the idea is it encourages regeneration of dopamine if you make the building blocks available.

You can order online, I don't think it's illegal in Aus, but specific sources/links aren't allowed on BL.

5-HTP, hydroxytryptophan is indeed a 'natural antidepressant'. In that way sirs, it affects one's serotonin levels, over time. So any benefit that one acquires after taking a 5-HTP load after taking MDMA is purely placebo in its effects.

L-Tyrosine is the shit....So is phenylalanine IMHO.

L-Tyrosine is available thru the popular online bidding site. I'm not mentioning the name :) Buy it from there its much cheaper that way. compare to buying it from a healthfood shop. I think for the same price they sell 200gram size ones in the healthfood shop u can get like 1kilo online :)

see i told u not everyone agrees with me on tyrosine :D

footsy IT WORks !

Food, nutrients and hygiene. Small powernaps if possible.

Starve yourself and stay awake for 3-4 days on no drugs, you'll feel like shit. Add Meth to the mix and its half the reason you crash.

You eat properly and look after your body and your recovery time significantly reduces.

I'm a former mdxx user, now taking esipram 20mg daily for anxiety/depression so mdxx is a no go. I've switched to speed and recently dabbled in ice, only on a fri night or Saturday. I find a small line or of the kouta to start off and later on a few racks of whippa and it's all good. A rough day after, but a good nights sleep a few days later and I'm good to go. Repeat next weekend. The comedowns off mdxx, particularly when the mdma drought was at its worst, were unbearable and one of the reasons I quit mdxx and got on the meds. Happy days now! :D

I'm a former mdxx user, now taking esipram 20mg daily for anxiety/depression so mdxx is a no go. I've switched to speed and recently dabbled in ice, only on a fri night or Saturday. I find a small line or of the kouta to start off and later on a few racks of whippa and it's all good. A rough day after, but a good nights sleep a few days later and I'm good to go. Repeat next weekend. The comedowns off mdxx, particularly when the mdma drought was at its worst, were unbearable and one of the reasons I quit mdxx and got on the meds. Happy days now! :D

Further to this, I drink quite heavily during my sessions, I think this is the main reason I don't feel so crash hot the next day. It's nothing compared to post mdxx sessions though!

and how much l-tyrosine should i take pre or post binge? i weigh about 67kg i just ordered .5kg of it and it says take 1 serving .5g 1-2 times daily on empty stomach, but someone above was suggesting 3grams in a day? at once?

Besides eating well, keeping hydrated etc.. What helps me get the edge off the most during the comedown & also the next day is GHB.. works wonders, G sleep replenishes your body much faster than usual and the G itself has almost no comedown, it just wears off

^ Got a source that G "replenishes your body much faster than usual"? You know I smoke cannabis and eat benzodiazepines on a comedown and it helps a lot, I wouldn't say its 'replenishing my body though,' to me that sort of implies its healthy or something. I mean I have read somewhere that GHB causes the body to release additional human growth hormone (which may be false, although I did watch a documentary on steroid use where another guy who was a 'steroid expert' in the UK was using GHB to burn fat) but neither of those things translates into healing the body after meth.

Sure taking things to ease the comedown may make it easier to function, perhaps eat and hydrate yourself. But I think overall it would be healthier for the body if you could do that without taking additional drugs. I am as guilty as the next guy for using other drugs to alleviate symptoms of a comedown but I think to imply it is a good thing is unwise, as in my mind it is undoubtedly less healthy to continue taking other drugs after meth than to limit drug use to just the meth.

I highly doubt Benzo's would adversely effect the recovery from a meth binge, but i do see where you're coming from.