View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

NZ - Angry students abuse Ecstasy teens

edgarshade

Bluelighter
NZ Herald

Sunday November 27, 2011 6:38 AM NZT

Two of the Fairfield College girls who took tainted Ecstasy turned up at their school yesterday - and were rounded on by angry schoolmates. Students from the Hamilton school told the Herald the two suspended girls were at the school gates at break and lunchtime to talk to friends. But they found little sympathy from students, who say the girls have dragged the college's name through the mud.

One of the girls went home crying after being sworn and shouted at by fellow students.

The girls have been stood down while police investigate the pill-taking incident which led to them being treated at Waikato Hospital. A group of year 9, 10 and 11 classmates said students were yelling, "F*** you're dumb, you're stupid, you b****". One of the girls was being called "Ecstasy" and was asked how the pill tasted, a year 10 student said. A Year 11 girl saw the girl walking home crying after the lunch break.

She and the other girl had not been in classes but were outside the school during the breaks. "I was calling out to see if she was okay and she turned around and walked home." "They were giving her s**t," another said. "They were swearing at her."

The other girl - who it is believed brought the pills to school - was there visiting her boyfriend. She was also verbally abused by angry students. Another classmate said none of the students were impressed by what the girls had done.

"They thought they were all cool taking Ecstasy and next minute it was in the newspaper. I yelled at her too - I said she was stupid." A Year 10 female student said: "It was pretty sad, but they deserved it for what they did."

Hamilton police spokesman Andrew McAlley said police were awaiting toxicology results on the tablets. "Given the shape, size and consistency of the pill in question police are treating the matter as we would if we had found a restricted drug." He said the matter was being treated seriously, but no charges could be considered until police knew what the pills contained. "The notification we got from the hospital and the (aggressive) reactions (of the students to the pills) gives us no choice but to consider it very serious." Toxicology results were due back within the next few days. He expected police would reveal what ingredients were in the pills.

Mr McAlley could not say if the 11 teenagers involved in taking the tablets or their parents were known to Police or Child Youth and Family.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10768570

I just don't know what to make of this story. Prohibition promotes this much mindless hatred?

Hahah by bully those poor girls for 'hurting the schools reputation' they hurt the schools reputation even more, tehe how ironic.

Who gives a shit about their schools reputation it's not like they own the place. This should be a hate crime

no shit i never gave two fucks about my schools reputation. i doubt most kids do either.

I'd give it a 0.1% chance that it was actually MDMA. It's as rare as hen’s teeth in NZ.

Also, is the story implying they acted aggressively when on it? Hard to make out what that jumbled sentence means without context.

Ok, so here's the plan.. I'm going to sneak into the school lunchroom before lunchtime and slip in a hefty dose of MDMA into each drink.. Then while they're in this new and amazing state of awareness I will announce to them that I had laced their drinks with 'Ecstasy'.. Then I will sit back and enjoy their reactions.

it would be funnier to do it with methamphetamine, if they think someone doing E is worth making someone a social outcast over wait till they get a taste of dat crystal meth or dat heron or dat crack cocaine, they'd shit bricks and all just become an hero

I'm with Attack Fader, I view this as a hate crime, and the drug war in general as Crimes Against Humanity. These kids should be tried in criminal courts, and those responsible for perpetuating the drug war should be tried in The Haugue. Shit I thought the people of NZ were more enlightened.

I like thizz Machine's idea. Lol

School kids can be cruel but well done to kids of this school for acting like hysterical nuns.8)

Great fuckin journalism here. Using high school gossip as your primary source, well done indeed NZ Herald.

Fairfield College 'ecstasy' was party pills

Stuff.nz

Last updated 15:17 29/11/2011

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6056012/Fairfield-College-ecstasy-was-party-pills

The drug which put six students from Hamilton's Fairfield College in hospital was the class C drug BZP along with other controlled substances, not the class B drug ecstasy as had been suspected. Announcing the results of the analysis of the pills, police also said they had charged a 38-year-old woman with possession of a class C controlled drug. The woman's daughter, who was alleged to have taken the drugs to school, had been referred to Youth Aid, Hamilton city area commander Inspector Rob Lindsay said. More referrals to Youth Aid were likely as the investigation continued.

The small, round, pink pills with a bird stamped on them, taken by up to 11 students at the school early last week were analysed by ESR.

Six girls aged 13 to 15 were admitted to Waikato Hospital after taking the pills, and were described by a nurse who treated them as "highly excitable" and acting "crazy". Today, Lindsay said police had been working with a number of agencies in relation to the matter including the school, the Ministry of Education and Child Youth and Family. The outcome of any Youth Aid referrals was not all about punishment, rather it was to ensure appropriate support services were available to the young people concerned and that the support is ongoing. To achieve that police would be working with the teenagers and their families.

damn thats a suprise. There was something besides MDMA (whats that?) in those Ecstasy tablets! What is the world coming to? I still dont know why people cant recognize a difference in MDMA and ecstasy, and the effects they produce. Someone by now has had to have figured out that the reason people are getting sick, and (very rarely) dying from ecstasy is because of all the bad shit in it, and not the real drug MDMA. Why has that not been cleared up? like for serious this would solve alot of controversy (hypothetically). just get it through peoples minds that ecstasy is not a drug. Its a slang term for pills that may or may not have drugs in them, mainly MDMA and adulterants. I know people are like no man, you just cant beat the feeling of rolling face on some good pills, and i agree, but why dont the manufacturers just make the MDMA? I can take some tested, pure pills, and tested pure molly and have the same strength and very similar experience. The answer is prohibition. Its much easier for some fuckers to put bullshit into a pill and call it X than actually do something that will make somone very happy, instead of someone very rich.

I like Thizz's idea. dose all those P'OS. Light bulb! Im going to become the robin hood of drugs. Im going to steel the shitty x pills from the dealers and swith them with real MDMA haha! take that u unscrupulous characters! fuck you and your greed, and shitty drugs, and yo couch! I want a bluelight shrine thread when you hear of my death during a heroic firefight trying to bring MDMA back to the world!