• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fairly new user with questions

elmo24

Greenlighter
Ok...So the first time I did heroin was a few years ago. I did it pretty regularly, but ended up giving it up when I started dating someone that didn't like it. So about 4 years later, I started using again. I've been using regularly for about two months or so. However, I have never known alot about it. So I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can answer for me.

1.) When I first started using years ago, it always came in foil or a capsule. Capsules were always better(more dope, same money). But then, the powder was almost always pure white. And when I started using again recently, it's always a light brown. Am I just getting different batches? Or was it cut then, or cut now? Also...I got MUCH more for my money then than now. Which blows.

2.) How much should a pack weigh of decently quality dope? It's not fire, but I get decently high from it. Maybe someone could compare it to the size of a coin if it was all in a pile?

3.)What are the average prices for a half gram & gram?

That's all the questions I can think of for now. Everyone's input is appreciated :). Thanks.

1. In most reports light brown is better than white.

2. Idk what you consider a "pack" normally on the east coast they have "bundles" which is 10 bags, a bag is normally 0.1

3. We don't do prices here sorry..

If you told us what city you lived in itd be a hell of a lot easier.

1) It ranges in color, flavor, and texture. Out west it's mostly tar. The farther east you go seems to be brown and then white. Everything is different depending on various locations and personalities.

2) I've always bought by weight; 1 gram, 2 grams etc... and maybe 10 hits to a gram, but that's awfully subjective and circumstantial.

3) Yeah, no prices.