• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Really bad idea... need some advice... don't want to OD

Chauncey_GARDENer

Bluelighter
Thx for reading this all! Sorry I haven't been posting the past few months,,, mostly been lurking. Anyways... I need some practical help with a situation I mistakenly put myself into. So... I have taken boat loads of benzos at the same time before, however, this is my first time mixing benzos with 6mg of Lunesta.

Anyways... I started out the night taking about 9 1mg K-pins, and I washed these down with a bar and a half of alprazolam (xanax)... This is equivilent to about 3 mg. After this i took god knows how many lorazepam... maybe 16 1mg lors. After this... I idiotically decided to finish my dose off with 6 mg of lunesta. Does anyone have any experience of mixing these drugs? From what I hear I should start hallucinating in about fifteen minutes.

Anyways,,, In the name of harm reduction, I would appreciate any input on anything I should do to prepare for this upcoming experience. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this post... and props to all the moderaters and peeps who make this website possible... I'm sure you guys have saved many lives from the jaws of ignorance,

pease,
RW

Benzos and "z drugs" are relatively similar, so I wouldn't expect anything that much out of the ordinary from when you just take benzos.

Having said that, you have taken a pretty high dose, but benzos are relatively safe in regards to overdose.

I have to ask, why take so many benzos? It's really difficult to OD on benzos alone, I am not sure how much more dangerous adding lunesta makes this but I don't think lunesta is terribly dangerous either. Thats a stil a massive dose though, maybe have someone watch you and makre sure you dont stop breathing?

I have to ask, why take so many benzos? It's really difficult to OD on benzos alone, I am not sure how much more dangerous adding lunesta makes this but I don't think lunesta is terribly dangerous either. Thats a stil a massive dose though, maybe have someone watch you and makre sure you dont stop breathing?

Thats true man. Like it dont matter if benzodiazepines are "relativley safe in regards to overdosage" that is alot of benzos to do at one time, 9mg clonazepam, 3mg Alprazolam, approx 16mg lorazepam and 6 mg Lunesta...its sounds very dumb just to "have weird effects and hallucinate" man common. Your breathing could stop I dont know at what dose but it is a possibility doing a little dope sounds less dumb than taking so much Benzos.

I would appreciate any input on anything I should do to prepare for this upcoming experience.

Tell people what you've taken, and have them restrain you if you do anything... unbecoming. That much benzodiazepine action in your system = blackouts, memory loss, strange behaviour, and maybe sleep.