• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Smoking Propylhexedrine

Pseudovoyager

Bluelighter
There is so much crap to be sifted through when reading about this drug. I realize many people dislike it, and some downright hate it; however, my wife and I are among the few who love it and would choose it over methamphetamine in some situations. Personally, we've steadily used it every 2-3 weeks for the past 3 years almost. As such, I've decided to work on a definitive guide to all-things propylhexedrine that I can hopefully get stuck somewhere a lot of people will see it and dispell all the crap about this substance.

However, I need some input on an aspect of PPX that I'm unfamiliar with (because for whatever reason, when people post about it, they never give details): smoking. I've seen many mentions of this (for example: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/489857-benzedrex-cotton). If you have used this ROA with this drug, please let me know:

How it was extracted
How it was smoked
Duration of effects
Description of effects
How experienced with the drug you are
et al.

Thank you so much!

smoking

This has been tried, albeit, probably incorrectly. HCL/Naptha method was used. Whom used to be a close friend of mine, followed a previous TEK, with minimal resources. It was evaporated in air for a few days into almost amber colored crystals. So very pretty by the way. (Makes one think of the days of Red Phos.) Smoking attempt was successful, but was told it tasted strangely similar to when you get your flame too close with anny on foil....

eh, and what's that like exactly? burnt meth smells like burnt meth, but then again i may not have ever tried red p before; certainly never had no p-nut butter. ya know what tastes pretty bad tho? over-acidified meth, on foil. tastes like red hot sawdust.

i may try an hcl extract of propylhexadrine soon tho (water drop style would be best) and if so will post a report on smoking. if all goes well that should be a pretty good slide back into addiction!

Last edited:
well it's been 24 hours and i got fiendy enough to go ahead and do this, this, this-- this bullshit. what did i find out? that after a quick and crude extraction via hot water/IP alcohol, and 6 drops muriatic acid (which was way too much for just one cotton, the pH of final prod was less than 4.5, the lowest my strips go to), this shit DOES smoke. The problem is that while the whole process reminds me uncomfortably much of precipitating tweak, a process and phase in my life i wish to never return to, the stuff here is not nearly as strong or euphoric as even the most average of meth. so smoking it is a waste of time, period. smoking anything is a waste of time; it's a stupid repetatitious habit that inevitably haves one leapfrogging over and over again without ever feeling high enough to stop - if youi've smoked meth you know why, that shit lasts 10 hours and yet it's impossible to stop smoking once you've started. i smoked this for 10 minutes before plugging the rest of what i had, and that kicked in right away and put me where i needed to be at.

in short: do the extraction, just don't smoke unless you LIKE wasting your time.

can I ask, because I too am an enthusiast for propylhexadrine, and I would like to plug it, but the only extraction process I know of is the crude on involving lemon juice. I got one inhaler right now, and would like to not have to swallow that horrible juice or plug it. Unfortunately I don't have any real knowledge of chemistry or access to muriatic acid so it's probably all in vein, but if you or anyone else knows how to extract it in a pretty simple way that can allow me to plug it without squirting something super acidic up my ass I'd appreciate it.

Amazing this drug gets so little media attention. This stuff might as well be meth because it's that good. Especially when combined with sex.

Znegative: do a google search on the TEK and you will find what i found. or just continue reading:

go to a hardware store, buy muriatic acid, then some inhalers, return home. boil some water, throw it in a jar, add a few drops of the muriatic acid (which by now you should know is HCl diluted to 37% and is available at most hardware stores for cleaning concrete n shit), say around 3-5 drops per cotton, stir in the cut up cottons (the pph evaps at room temp so don't dawdle when they're exposed to air) and close the lid. either stir or shake for a few minutes, ring those bitches out and let soak another few minutes. then wring em out once and for all and put that water in the microwave and boil most of it off until you're down to a few pluggable mL. you may or may not have some lavender oil and menthol in there (prolly will), so be careful when you load that shit into your ass; wipe the rig down before plugging.

also this shit burns on its own so beware the burn anyways.

don't bother with a full acid base extraction, it's unnecessary and i'm not convinved that it works as well as just doing a direct acid extract. the hot water seems like a good enough medium, although when i tried this i did add isopropanol in there for good measure (prolly also unnecessary).

i'm about to go do this to my last cotton myself. it's sunday.

haha, here's to propyl! I'm buzzing on it right now and got two more cottons left, and even a little money, tomorrow I'm going to get that muriatic acid. I've actually plugged the lemon juice extract before, which was not a very pleasant experience, but it worked, I imagine this will work much better though. Do you prefer plugging it to taking it orally? It's too bad that IV use can be so harmful, but then again, maybe it's a good thing, I've been off the needle two months.

plugging it i can't tell if it was the low pH i had it at (pretty fukkin acidic, don't add more than 5 drops of HCl per cotton, that should be plenty for that amount of PPH), or if it's just that this drug burns, and I tried to fit like 150 mg or more into a 1mL butt rig and my ass was on fire. That or i had some of that lavender oil in there, it's hard to tell. But it hit in under 3 min, which seemed unusually fast.

all in all it's just easier to cut up and swollow the cottons. if you can extract then you're a more patient man than I.

muriatic acid will cost you like 10 bucks for half a gallon. hopefully you can find some other use for it since all you'll need is a couple of drops at a time. good luck

yeah, I just have been sticking to eating the cottons, I actually find the effects to be smoother this way than whenever I do the lemon extraction method, I'm not sure why that is, but it feels way more abrasive to me. I've been on like, a six day binge so far with this shit. Ridiculous.