• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin + Oxycodone

k20

Bluelighter
Hey BLer's.
I just took 50mg of oxycodone 30mins ago and have some black tar heroin. I know it's a harm reduction site and will keep those doses low. I'm aware of the respiratory depression and the dangers of mixing two sedatives. But is it MORE dangerous than the typical effects of mixing two other opiates? (i.e. is Heroin+Oxy more dangerous than Morphine+Oxy?)

That being said, if I do decide to mix them, I'll probably smoke a tiny bit of the tar on foil. Has anyone mixed oxycodone with heroin before? Is it a waste of both drugs or do they synergize well? What are the effects like? Is it worth mixing? Will the effects of one drug just take over the other?

Thanks!

haven't done oxy since i first tried heroin and my tolerance is waaay higher than it used to be so 50mg barely even gave me a buzz... will just smoke the dope.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! be safe!

If you have some quality heroin, why even mess with oxy? Couldn't you have put that money to better use... lol. I'm just playing. I've tried mixing heroin and oxy/roxy/morphine/hydromorphone... the only one that I have never really tried it with are the 40mg Opana that have been popping up recently. Sometimes I just feel like it is a waste of good dope with some of those I listed, esp oxy/roxy. Just save them for when you don't have some good dope? Unless you prefer pharmaceutical opiates to street goodies.

I must ask tho', do you like smoking your heroin and pills? I just dunno about smoking pills man... Just my thoughts, lol.

Also I don't know if anybody feels the same, but if I shoot morphine or hydromorphone before heroin, the heroin will completely tear me out... but if I mix the two together, or if I use morphine or dilaudid after heroin, it doesn't really do too much... I dunno, just some food for thought.

Edit: I shouldn't say the only other one (as if those are the only opiates ever made)... but those are the only things I really even mess with these days.

I really missed the oxy high and decided to hook some. I knew my tolerance would probably be higher because I've been smoking dope recently, but didn't know it shot up that much. I don't smoke pills, just ate them. I actually prefer taking oxy orally over smoking or even over snorting them.

So on an empty stomach, I took 50mg of oxycodone (percocets) and about an hour and a half later, I smoked a little bit of dope; a smaller dose than my usual, and I feel more noddy and itchy than I normally would. And yes you're right, I feel like I wasted my money on these percs :( Shouldve either gotten more percs or more dope.

I actually wanna snort my dope but since it's tar I gotta figure out how. Read about waterlining before but gotta do more research, and find a place to get some syringes. If anyone knows how to make tar snortable, can you please post a link or instructions? I'll do research on my part but I wouldn't mind a little help. Thanks :)

I'm relatively new to heroin, but I think it's good quality tar. It's initially brown powder but clumps and hardens once I breathe on it. That's a good sign right? I wanted to just snort the straight powder before it hardened (does that even work?) but it's too late now, the consistency changed to 'tar'.

definitely ha synergistic effects. I'm starting to think I should've smoked even less because I was planning to go out but I feel like I have to lie down and nod away for a bit. Not complaining, I was just expecting a more stimulating oxy buzz but just seemed like the oxy only potentiated the heroin not the other way around. brb got some nodding to do ;)

Happy nods! lol. Black tar isn't too popular in my area, so those questions about black tar I cannot answer, and feel comfortable giving you the information. : ) I would like to try freebasing some heroin tho'.. I think the reasoned that I lol'd after talking about smoking pills is just because I watch people do it, and in my head I'm just like... wtf? These dudes are probably more high from aluminum foil vapors more-so than that pill they are smoking. I dunno if you have noticed this k20, but if you have ever seen anybody freebase a pill, on film or tv, haven't they almost always been from FL. What is up with that? Lol... I'm not trying to josh/harp on anybody who does this. I just really don't understand how it works, and I don't feel like wasting the dope to try it.

The nod session didn't last long, but I wanted to get up soon anyway. About the Florida thing, I think people smoke (vaporize) oxys there because it's so abundant in Florida and people don't care about wasting it as long as they get their quickest fix. Just my speculation. If you didn't know, oxys are given out like candy in Florida. If that's not the reason then I don't know. I tried chasing roxis a few times in the past but really didn't like it at all and thought it was a huge waste. I don't understand either. If someone reading this chases roxis, can you explain why it's your ROA of choice? I'm curious as well.

After some 'research' on BL, I found people dissolving the BTH into water and then using an eye dropper or pipette to suck it up and drop it into their nose? There's a lot of different answers regarding intranasal tar, but I don't really wanna risk wasting any of my dope through trial and error so if someone who's experienced with snorting BTH can explain straight forward instructions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Been smoking some plastic because my straws/pens would melt sometimes when I got really high and sloppy... yuck. probably horrible for my lungs too.

Anyway, the most practical and easiest way to snort it seems to be the pipette method I mentioned above. Now, do I have to heat the H in the water for it to dissolve? Never tried shooting up so I really have no idea how long I'm supposed to heat it, how much water I'm supposed to add, etc.

You don't have to heat tar to get it to dissolve but, it will take some stirring to get to dissolve. I've never snorted tar so I couldn't tell you how good it works. I have heard from other people that the powder that you huff into black can be snorted. Don't take my word for it because, like I said, I never snorted it so I don't know from personal experience but, I can't think of any reason that snorting the powder wouldn't work. Black tar heroin is water soluble so it should absorb in your nasal membrane. When I shoot up, I use about .7 of a cc to a full cc or milliliter of water for every .1 of tar so I'd go with that. Of course, it depends on different factors such as purity and cut. I always try to dilute the black tar heroin a little bit so it doesn't fuck my viens up as fast. Of course I have no idea how waterling tar affects your nose but knowing how bad tar is for viens, it can't be the greatest for your nose so be careful and get informed on what your doing. Always practice harm reduction, have fun and be safe!:)