• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 600mg Ibruprofen tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibuprofen is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory (NSAID). It is not an opiate and has no recreational value whatsoever, and in high doses can cause ulceration and bleeding in the stomach.

Not only are they not an opoid and can cause ulcers and bleeding as devious_jeeves stated, but large doses can cause your kidneys to fail and deem you to a life of dependency on dialysis. (I work very closely with dialysis patients and have seen first hand the effects of overdose on NSAIDS).

Ibuprofen is an over the counter NSAID pain reliever. Not an opioid in the slighest sense of the term. Do not try to use these recreationally whatsoever. They are non-psychoactive, and an overdose can cause serious harm to your stomach lining.

Ibuprofen is the main ingredient in things like Advil and Motrin.

There's no point in doing a cold water extraction because they are not recreational. Not only that but if you did a cold water extraction you would just be drinking water haha.

you should probably eat all of them and wash that down with a fifth of vodka... but seriously are you asking this for realz?? what makes you think ibuprofen is an opioid?

you should probably eat all of them and wash that down with a fifth of vodka... but seriously are you asking this for realz?? what makes you think ibuprofen is an opioid?

Bad idea on eating all of them, all he would get is a real bad tummy ache.

And maybe he's real young and someone at school told him ibuprofen is a "awesome pain killer" that he got from his mom's medicine cabinet or something like that

But anyway i hope you didn't pay for them, and next time do some research on wiki befor you take ANY kind of pill not prescribed to you.

Last edited:

Don't give bad advice even as a joke. This is the internet, your text is open to interpretation.

Obviously the OP is asking it "for realz."

The first thing that goes true my mind is: if you ask such a question you better don't use drugs.

^We all start somewhere. The fact that the OP asked is a sign of intelligence.

when it comes to drugs, i'd say better ask than let the trickster curiosity goblin run amuck.

but ya, it's an anti-inflammatory and not narcotic in any way. i've had these prescribed a couple times for concussions, never even bothered picking them up. one 600 mg ibuprofen is (as far as i can tell) almost exactly the same as taking 4 regular strength advil. sooooo unless you've got a mad headache, arthritis or cramps...

^We all start somewhere. The fact that the OP asked is a sign of intelligence.

Agreed. We mustn't forget that there are plenty of people out there who know absolutely nothing about drugs; we were there ourselves at one point or another. The best thing we can do is help them to reduce harm; the OP might have spared himself from a stomach ulcer because he had sense enough to ask for help.

I find it amazing he knows what a cold water extraction is, yet he apparently couldn't read the wikipedia link he himself posted that mentions in the introductory paragraph "...is the active ingredient in Advil."

WOW. I understand the effects you are going for though. For that, try a low dose of some MXE or Kratom. I believe there is also an analog of tramadol which would have said effects, but I don't remember the name.

I'm assuming by pink ibuprofens you are referring to Panafen plus?

Check on the packet, if it says codeine then yes it's Panafen plus and contains some opiates.

Ibuprofen mixed with codeine gives a good high and is far safer than the paracetamol plus codeine mixes.

At one stage I was taking 10,000 MGs of ibuprofen a day, no bad effects except a tummy ache and my organs have since been checked.

I was taking it because it was mixed with an opiate, however ibuprofen itself is just an anti inflammatory and cannot get you high in any way shape or form.

Don't give bad advice even as a joke. This is the internet, your text is open to interpretation.

Obviously the OP is asking it "for realz."

when I wrote that I hoped it would be pretty clear that I definitely did not mean for the op to take that as advice... apparently that was lost in translation, op just for the record, you don't want to eat those pills and you don't want to drink vodka with them either just in case you were confused by my post

Status
Not open for further replies.