• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3,4 DMMC - not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5-MEO-W

Greenlighter
So I got a 400mg tablet of 3,4 DMMC recently. I have never taken a cathinone analogue or anything like that. I broke the tablet up in to three equal pieces and took one. It was nice, quite euphoric but didn't have all the effects of a stimulant like amphetamine or cocaine. It didn't make my heart race which was nice in my opinion, and thus didn't have me feeling like I would die like 5-MeO-MiPT does. It lasted about 2-3 hours. It did feel like amphetamines in terms of euphoria and speediness, I felt like I had to keep moving but other than that it was a nice experience....not too intense. All and all I think this is a compound that is worth further research.

WRONG I had this. Was from a Very note worthy supplier. Worse shit Ever in terms of effects. NOTHING positive out of it. I honestly didnt even get a hint of real activity other than annoying stomach aches. Stay away from all that stupid 56-megxfhj its gross and this chemical is grosser than mecs after effects imho.

Wrong? Well I had a different experience. If you didn't know drugs affect people differently, I don't think you should be taking drugs. God, this forum is jam packed with assholes.

Actually im saving people from thinking this is safe and nice chemical. It takes a Half Gram to even get Any effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.