• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to dose on Opana ER with little to no opiate tolerance.

Wonka

Bluelighter
Hola y'all I have just got a 20 mg Opana ER broke the green pill in half resulting in a 10 mg pill. I have never taken Opana ER so what would be a starting dose considering my low to no tolerance to strong opiates? In the past weeks I have taken 100mg of Tramadol that gives a slight buzz and poped (I never snort stuff) a 30mg morphine which gave a good nod. Knowing that oxymorphone is 10 times more potent then morphine what is my best bet? I was thinking 2mg of Opana ER or 5mg of it by cutting the pill in pieces and popping the desired amount im not snorting it. Currently on Vimpat (anticonvulsant for epilpsey) 200mg twice a day and stopped my klonopin today to experince this Opana ER. Any thoughts regarding this would be appreciated and mostly how to dose my self. Thanks bluelighters

If I were you, I'd crush up about 2mg and (since you don't snort) parachute it or let it soak into your gums under your tongue. You might want to give snorting a thought though as the BA is much higher.

edit: According to this though:

http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

30mg Morphine=10mg Opana (that's both with oral ROA's)

be careful though

if you are not snorting this, you are wasting it.

i would start with 2mg and if it's not enough, take another 2mg 20-30 mins later. becareful, opana takes a while to absorb and hit.

Start with 2-3 mg and see how it goes. Do try to snort it though as it will be so much more effective.

Just like everyone else has said, snorting really would be the way to go with Opana. If not, you're really not going to get the full potential of the high. I would do 3mg and see where you're at. You can always do more; you can't 'do' less.