• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can I drink liquid valium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincoolguy

Greenlighter
I was supposed to get 10 mg tablets instead i got 10mg 2ml bottles.
MY question is can i drink his stuff and is 2ml equivalent to 1 10mg pill?

Thanks.

Man look at the bottle and says what it is. Like what is it a teaspoon to a miligram or what? Don't drink the whole thing. We don't know how much you are usually prescribed and how many Valium 10mgs can be equivalent to that bottle.

Lol, the pharmacy gave you ampules of Valium instead of pills? That's awesome.

Hell yeah, I would love some diazepam ampoules. Yeah drink it, go nuts. Won't hurt you.

Lol, the pharmacy gave you ampules of Valium instead of pills? That's awesome.

dude you got no idea. The parhmacy has fucked up my perscription so many times. I take adderal and they give me the wrong milagrams all the time, i take valium and they give me anti deppresents once, worng mgs its crazy. But this time they wouldnt exchange it they said i had to go back to the dr. on top of all this its walgreens lol

ha yea you can drink it although if most of the people I know got that they'd either be banging it themselves or trading it to a needle user for a profit, I never heard of anyone getting liquid valium instead of pills your pharmacy is the beez kneez

ha yea you can drink it although if most of the people I know got that they'd either be banging it themselves or trading it to a needle user for a profit, I never heard of anyone getting liquid valium instead of pills your pharmacy is the beez kneez

Yeah i dunno. I got out of all that crazy shit for 4 years now. Adderall at day Valium at night. stopped me from drinking, drugs & made me successful. Combo is like limitless. I am the proof.

The answer is yes... I'm gonna close this now as it's answered. PM me if you have more questions or feel it should stay open.

Status
Not open for further replies.